It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Warns 17-Year-Old Son Diagnosed With Heart Condition After School Required COVID Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: MykeNukem

That didn't address my question. OP story says a 17 year old high school kid was forced to be vaccinated. Where? Who is forcing high schoolers to be vaccinated?

I addressed it.

You think it's fake.

I don't.

We'll see if we get more info.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I addressed it.

No you didn't.

My question: where are high school kids required to get covid vaccinations?

Address it.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I addressed it.

No you didn't.

My question: where are high school kids required to get covid vaccinations?

Address it.

We'll see if we get more info. Is addressing it.

I believe the report.

We'll see if more info, as to location comes out.

That's fair, no?

If not, I've already said you made a good point.

After looking at all sources, so far you are correct.

I didn't notice the location wasn't listed earlier...

I'm just defending my opinion, not the OP. I can't speak for them.
edit on 7/14/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

No. Nowhere in the world is requiring kids to get a covid vaccine to go to school. It's a fake story.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

No. Nowhere in the world is requiring kids to get a covid vaccine to go to school. It's a fake story.

According to the story, he got the vaccine for the Soccer team.

Did you read it?

This sounds plausible.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Just read it again. Quote the part where he HAD to get vaccinated to play soccer.
edit on 14-7-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Just read it again. Quote the part where hebHAD to get vaccinated to play soccer.

And here he is not even able to play soccer because he got the vaccine for soccer

Is what they said.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

And here he is not even able to play soccer because he got the vaccine for soccer

That is the exact opposite of what I asked for, and also fake news.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Wow.

That's a quote from the article.

I'm not arguing, just to argue.

I'm getting off this merry-go-round now.

We'll see if we get a location.

I'm content with that.

If you're not, then, bitch at the OP FFS.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

If the media were fair and honest all news networks would be reporting stories like this. Not just fox. But they arent and you know why? CNN and MSNBC had being pushing the vaccination.

When Trump was president these same news networks were the ones questioning the safety of the vaccines and now that Biden and Harris are in its all good and safe?

edit on 14-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Wow.

I'm content with that.

Well I can assure you no school system in the untited States requires it unless it was a private school. And even then i doubt that because the school would lose students so wouldnt be a smart move.

In the United States, school vaccination requirements are established by states rather than the federal government. The 10th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution allows states to make regulations protecting public health.

Currently no State has made covid vaccines a requirement for attending school. And i seriously doubt a state legislature would even attempt this the public outcry would be huge.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Wow.

I'm content with that.

Well I can assure you no school system in the untited States requires it unless it was a private school. And even then i doubt that because the school would lose students so wouldnt be a smart move.

In the United States, school vaccination requirements are established by states rather than the federal government. The 10th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution allows states to make regulations protecting public health.

Currently no State has made covid vaccines a requirement for attending school. And i seriously doubt a state legislature would even attempt this the public outcry would be huge.

Heres an Oregon news story. It is pretty evident that they are requiring the vax to play sports. Yes, technically you can choose to wear a mask (and pass out on the court).

If masks aren’t required for high school wrestling, then why not basketball?

They have to be vaccinated,” Crater athletic director David Heard said of basketball players.

Bold by me^

You can claim no state/local laws, but when the school athletic director says, "They have to be vaccinated", to the average parent out there, it means exactly that -- The vax is required by the school to play sports (a public school -- i'm sure not the only one).
edit on 14-7-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
From what I’ve learned on the job, and maybe someone smarter might correct me, but tropinin is only present in the blood after a heart attack. The heart releases it after part of its tissue dies.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Should I point out the obvious to you? Soccer is an outdoor event no mask is required.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
From what I’ve learned on the job, and maybe someone smarter might correct me, but tropinin is only present in the blood after a heart attack. The heart releases it after part of its tissue dies.

Yes he had a heart attack happens in a lot of student atheletes usually caused by dehydration.

What many people do not realize is that blood consists of a large percentage of water, and when the body becomes dehydrated, blood starts to get thicker.

Dehydration is known to cause excess strain on the heart, as the heart needs to start working harder to pump blood through the body.

This rise in blood pressure and increase in heart-related strain can be another potential trigger for a heart attack.

Dehydration also causes increased retention of sodium in the blood. This further causes strain on the heart, as blood becomes harder to circulate effectively due to the higher sodium content.
edit on 7/14/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The source said he needed it for soccer. And I started college when I was 17--it's certainly not unheard of.
edit on 14-7-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Should I point out the obvious to you? Soccer is an outdoor event no mask is required.

youtu.be...
Have you not seen this? Teenage runner forced to wear mask passes out falling on her face...outdoors.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Heart attacks happen a lot in student athletes?
I would venture to say that teenage athletes are the least likely group to have a heart attack. They are young and in shape.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty

youtu.be...
Have you not seen this? Teenage runner forced to wear mask passes out falling on her face...outdoors.

Oregon does not require a mask for outdoor events because of this! it was at the beginning of the school year only lasted a couple of weeks.
edit on 7/14/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Just to be clear you feel there isn’t any coercion taking place? I knows it’s all meaningless grandstanding and we don’t don’t have to listen if we don’t want too.

Your splitting atomic hairs. He was told he had to so he did(allegedly) In reality you don’t have too so why was he told he had to get the shot?

People believe all kinds of crazy stuff because they hear it on tv.

People actually thought i would pulled over for example traveling to Winnipeg because the news said there was a travel ban in our area. I went 11 times and didn’t see a single stop ever. Full traffic full shipping yet when I would tell the average person I was going to the city to buy aquarium supplies they would go full crazy and inform me I can’t because travel is banned!

To sit back with a straight face and say everything is fine time and time again every day. Amazing.

In LordAhriman’s world you go onto conspiracy sites to tell them what the news mans said.

In LordAhriman’s world people in positions of power always tell the truth and everything is about the greater good and nothing is about money.

In LordAhriman’s world school boards are open fair and honest and would never attempt to strong arm a parent or child in order to get their way.

edit on 14-7-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join