It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid vaccines still not licensed nor approved by the FDA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You bloody heartless SOB!

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Show me the dead from covid first, you know the real numbers, oops my bad, CDC told us that covid killed millions, soo is most be truth.

koolaid taste soo darn good.

edit on 7-7-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: marg6043

Show me millions of deaths.

Show me the Covid only death numbers.....

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

You bloody heartless SOB!

I know I want people to live, HOW DARE I! Bloody heartless of me!! Ohhh the horror of preventing needless death!

Question, your friend dies from the vaccine, 20 others who would have died from covid live, which is the better option?
edit on 7-7-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: marg6043

Show me the dead from covid first, you know the real numbers, oops my bad, CDC told us that covid killed millions, soo is most be truth.

Dead from covid in the US, globally? Which are you asking for? Show me your #'s for millions dead from the vaccine, along with what you are asking for, and I will gladly supply said numbers with sources.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Dead from covid in the US, globally? Which are you asking for? Show me your #'s for millions dead from the vaccine, along with what you are asking for, and I will gladly supply said numbers with sources.

I haven't said anything about anyone dying from the vaccine. I have simply pointed out it is not licensed nor approved by the FDA.

And sure....what are the Covid only death totals worldwide?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I haven't said anything about anyone dying from the vaccine. I have simply pointed out it is not licensed nor approved by the FDA.

Yes you did. Someone said millions have died from the vaccine, I challenged that post. You then backed them up by attacking my challenge, that is a defacto agreeance with their post. So like I said, give me those numbers and I will give you mine.
If you would like to agree their statement was fallacious and untrue, then we can agree and my numbers would be moot but I will supply them anyways.
edit on 7-7-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Yes you did. Someone said millions have died from the vaccine, I challenged that post. You then backed them up by attacking my challenge, that is a defacto agreeance with their post. So like I said, give me those numbers and I will give you mine.
If you would like to agree their statement was fallacious and untrue, then we can agree and my numbers would be moot but I will supply them anyways.

Weird argument, and I didn't agree by defacto, but if you want to split hairs, they said "if" millions die.

So please provide those heavy Covid only death numbers.

Would you also like to argue that the current multiple vaccines are approved and licensed? Because I have provided proof from the manufacturers themselves and the FDA that none of them are.

Are you in the habit of taking or eating non FDA approved anything?
edit on 7/7/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

English.

Nobody cares if a few millions die from the shot, after all they were scare to dead that covid will kill all.

The only way that sentence makes sense is if they are saying the millions of death have happened. 'Nobody cares if' is a common phrase used to describe something that has actually happened, it can't make sense if the event never happened.

As to the doth toll it's officially at 606k, we are seeing revisions of about a 25% reduction in counties checking, which would be 450k. I think the actual number of dead would be around 300-450k.

The vaccines are not approved, and it will take 6 months from application date before they will be. Usually it takes years.

Do you take any supplements? None of them are FDA approved.

Dietary supplements include such ingredients as vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids, and enzymes. Dietary supplements are marketed in forms such as tablets, capsules, softgels, gelcaps, powders, and liquids.

Some Common Dietary Supplements
Calcium
Echinacea
Fish Oil
Ginseng
Glucosamine and/or
Chondroitin Sulphate
Garlic
Vitamin D
St. John’s Wort
Saw Palmetto
Ginkgo
Green Tea

www.fda.gov...

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

English.

Nobody cares if a few millions die from the shot, after all they were scare to dead that covid will kill all.

The only way that sentence makes sense is if they are saying the millions of death have happened. 'Nobody cares if' is a common phrase used to describe something that has actually happened, it can't make sense if the event never happened.

As to the doth toll it's officially at 606k, we are seeing revisions of about a 25% reduction in counties checking, which would be 450k. I think the actual number of dead would be around 300-450k.

The vaccines are not approved, and it will take 6 months from application date before they will be. Usually it takes years.

Do you take any supplements? None of them are FDA approved.

Dietary supplements include such ingredients as vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids, and enzymes. Dietary supplements are marketed in forms such as tablets, capsules, softgels, gelcaps, powders, and liquids.

Some Common Dietary Supplements
Calcium
Echinacea
Fish Oil
Ginseng
Glucosamine and/or
Chondroitin Sulphate
Garlic
Vitamin D
St. John’s Wort
Saw Palmetto
Ginkgo
Green Tea

www.fda.gov...

So the death toll is VERY low, as has been stated before.

Your timeline on vaccines is incorrect as far as approval. You are speaking to the clinical trials through phase 3. Phase 4 approval doesn't take that long.

And yes, I do take supplements, however none that I take have been mass worldwide pushed on billions of people stating that if I didn't take them I may die. Most I take are natural and are just a concentrate. You can't compare that to a completely man-made vaccine....deny ignorance.

These vaccines are completely unnecessary.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Question, what time frame should the covid vaccine get approved in for you to think the covid vaccine is safe?

While I don't believe this one can ever be labeled safe, it should go through the normal long term safety testing.

The problem is, there is simply no way to speed this process up, because it is a matter of ... time.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

So when the OP said it should already be approved you agree he is mistaken?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

If you are then why shouldn't others?

Sorry, you are wrong. I already sourced how long it takes, usually it is years. You on the other hand have offered no sources.

For example, some Phase 4 trials could last 5-10 years in order to see the effect of the treatment on populations of specific concern to the FDA.

www.brightfocus.org...

Not only is the covid vaccine not taking a long time to progress, it is progressing at unheard of speeds.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Sorry, you are wrong. I already sourced how long it takes, usually it is years. You on the other hand have offered no sources.

For example, some Phase 4 trials could last 5-10 years in order to see the effect of the treatment on populations of specific concern to the FDA.

www.brightfocus.org...

Not only is the covid vaccine not taking a long time to progress, it is progressing at unheard of speeds.

Interesting graphic from your source:

So 9.5 - 15 years is the normal time frame for phase 1-3....but we are about a year into it now....

Thanks for proving my point.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

www.brightfocus.org...

Interesting graphic from your source:

So 9.5 - 15 years is the normal time frame for phase 1-3....but we are about a year into it now....

Thanks for proving my point.

And here is more from your source, with source articles.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Your point was it's taking too long. How did that prove your point?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Yes, my source which you seem to agree with states 6 months is the bare minimum for phase 4. Unlike your claim of 6 weeks.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

So when the OP said it should already be approved you agree he is mistaken?

Obviously... although I'd add thee should not only never be approved, they should be pulled immediately, just like any other drug or jab would be experiencing even 1/10th of the adverse side effects these jabs are experiencing.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If there was no difference between a 'Fast Track' or 'Standard' approval there wouldn't be the need for both would there?

Just take the stupid vaccine if you want and let me not take it. This is all reminiscent of the late 19th Century Elixir Salesmen.
Peddling an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine for a non-life threatening 'virus' that can kill you inandofitself is ingenious if you are the salesman...outright STUPID if you are the customer.

Just watching you vaxers wearing your masks jogging alone, in a car alone, walking in sunshine...alone, makes me hate humanity even more.
You are gullible, whiny, mostly non-working low class people. It's understandable since most of you don't even have a diploma, much less a Degree.
Smart people know direct sunlight destroys the CV instantly. Smart people realize that wearing chin diapers only inhibits us from seeing your stupid face...nothing else. Smart people don't inject their CHILDREN with EXPERIMENTAL drugs.
So take your ridiculous shot and let me NOT take one while letting my God given immune system do as was intended. I worked through the shutdown and came into contact with tens of thousands of people on a weekly basis...in a pandemic...where millions are dying...and never even had a sniffle or even heard of anyone that knew of anyone getting sick at all.

Imagine your doctor telling you that he wants to give your child a shot only he won't tell you what's in it, it's the first shot of its kind in history, it hasn't been tested, isn't approved by any agency including the FDA, isn't proven effective whatsoever, may kill or maim your child, and they may have to get this shot every year. Then, even after this shot...your child will continue having to wear a mask to prove ultimate loyalty to the party of stupid.

Read the above slowly and then explain why getting a shot should be mandatory. You f'n people are out of your collective minds and I cannot wait until this party kicks off.

And just to be a d*ck, I want to point out that to date, I have found cause to terminate well over a dozen of you vaccine pushers at my office. Its always the same scenario:

Minority walks into my office and spews some garbage about having some relative with Covid and now they need a week off to get tested. Then there are all kinds of accommodations like sanitizer every two feet and cries to force employees to wear two masks because we like to double down on stupid here.
After that, we need videos about Covid and hand washing techniques. Then the cycle starts over again endlessly until I finally get sick of you and remove you from the equation. And by doing so...I truly hope I have wrecked lives. People like this don't deserve to make a paycheck while making my life miserable with their incessant whining.
And YES...100% of the time....EVERY TIME...it is a minority. I still have all 30ish White employees I had pre-covid. The minority turnover is ridiculously high because they're generally more concerned with how my office will promote Kwanzaa or some other politically driven agenda.
This is why races cannot and will never mingle. Some just can't seem to get it together and figure out how to live in a somewhat normal society. Hate it...but it's true.
edit on 8-7-2021 by MrBuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2021 by MrBuddy because: rw

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
"Why we petitioned the FDA to refrain from fully approving any covid-19 vaccine this year."
blogs.bmj.com...

We are part of a group of clinicians, scientists, and patient advocates who have lodged a formal “Citizen Petition” with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), asking the agency to delay any consideration of a “full approval” of a covid-19 vaccine.

edit on 8-7-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join