It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine glows in veins! Showing up under "Black Light"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The next shoe to drop. This is something new. A new effect like the magnets? The vaccinated man in the video shows various areas of his body glowing under "Black Light".

Maybe someone on this site has some ideas of what is causing this? Lots of super smart people on this site probably have all kinds of ideas I haven't even thought of. No doubt.

Better get your vaccine quick. The opportunity is going fast. You better hurry cause it's going fast.

Luciferase being picked up by vaccine victim in his veins and shot area using a black light?
edit on 3-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

edit on 3-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added some more

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Magnet bs didn't stick so now it's black lights.

I hope people have caught on to the obvious discrediting operation going on here.

There are real problems with the vaccine and real people are being hurt but you're busy posting as much garbage as you can. You're shotgunning propaganda at everyone just to see what sticks.

edit on 7 3 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Stop watching TV programming. The Courts in Canada have saved the day.

Cannada Waking up

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Fake news.

None of that happened...

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Magnet bs didn't stick so now it's black lights.

I hope people have caught on to the obvious discrediting operation going on here.

There are real problems with the vaccine and real people are being hurt but you're busy posting as much garbage as you can. You're shotgunning propaganda at everyone just to see what sticks.

Lots of things fluoresce under a black light. Like millions of different substances. If the vaccine material fluoresces under a black light, it would not be earth shattering news, it would actually just be old mundane and common news.

The problem with those who rushed to get these experimental jabs is that they didn't care that they were experimental, or that it was they who succumbed to the propaganda of these vaccines being approved, when they weren't FDA approved, only approved under an EUA agreement.

These things weren't defined for those willing to get these experimental jabs for the very reason that thinking people might begin to think twice about getting them, or them beginning to ask more questions than the Jab givers want to be answering.

Glowing in the dark doesn't always have to mean that someone is in any danger, but it would generate a lot of unwanted questions. They don't want to answer any questions, they just want to take the government money and keep this massive money laundering operation free and clear of any troublesome things.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If one were curious about this phenomenon, some questions might present themselves.

What is the wavelength of the UV being produced by the lamp?

How deeply will that wavelength penetrate human skin and stuff in order to reach the vein being "illuminated?" With how much intensity?

How bright must the UV induced florescence be in order to be visible through the skin?

Does this "phenomenon" make any sense whatsoever?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
we see what youre doing btw.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
we see what youre doing btw.

What wavelength enabled you to see it, and what did you see?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Elements of blood can glow under a blacklight. Also urine can glow under a blacklight, that I learned back in the seventies.

If there is strong inflammation and swelling where body fluids are pooled close to the skin, I suppose a strong blacklight could pick that up. What this guy was experiencing in this thread could be real but the explanation of what is happening could be really misconstrued.

They use blacklights to check for blood, but unless tested, it may not be blood, it could be urine from something in the trunk. I bet plasma glows under a blacklight too.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It takes some real high tech to pull off a hoax such as this. Probably beyond the ken of the gentleman making the video.

www.instructables.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Interesting.
If true...it should be reproducible by others.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Probably beyond the ken

i think you should start saying that in public.
let us know how it goes.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Lol! It’s the white highlights from his tattoo on his hand.

This is the dumbest one yet, and I am one of the people who will NEVER take their vaccine.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

There are certain "perks" involved when one uses the written rather than spoken word.

Word.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What is the wavelength of the UV being produced by the lamp?

about 365nm

A tube black light is a basically a fluorescent lamp with a different sort of phosphor coating. This coating absorbs harmful shortwave UV-B and UV-C light and emits UV-A light (in the same basic way the phosphor in a fluorescent lamp absorbs UV light and emits visible light). The "black" glass tube itself blocks most visible light, so in the end only benign long-wave UV-A light, along with some blue and violet visible light, passes through.

How Black Lights Work

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

So, it doesn't penetrate the skin and stuff?

That doesn't look like a florescent lamp in your video, btw . I think it's an LED.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, it doesn't penetrate the skin and stuff?

That doesn't look like a florescent lamp in your video, btw . I think it's an LED.

It could be an led. Skin is translucent so light could penetrate. That frequency is close to Xrays.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

That frequency is close to Xrays.

And Pluto is close to Mercury. Right?

So, do you think keys (made of brass) are attracted to magnets in my veins?
edit on 7/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That frequency is close to Xrays.

And Pluto is close to Mercury. Right?

So, do you think keys (made of brass) are attracted to magnets in my veins?

Here. Don't get scared. Maybe this will help

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Yeah. I know a bit about the spectrum. And how some wavelengths don't penetrate skin very well. If they do it can be dangerous.

Your source:

The "black" glass tube itself blocks most visible light, so in the end only benign long-wave UV-A light, along with some blue and violet visible light, passes through.

Xrays are not benign. Neither is shortwave UV. And the two are not at all the same when it comes to energy levels. That's why CT scans use xrays, not UV.

edit on 7/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join