It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sidney Powell: Government and companies are murdering people by mandate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Sydney Powell, that bastion of truth. Where's her Kraken again? Oh yeah, we're still waiting!

Trusting a liar will get you one thing...
edit on 27/6/21 by djz3ro because: Typo

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Was Powell not compelled to state in court that no reasonable person of sane mind would be willing to entertain her bullcrap?

The woman requires a rubber room in spades.

As does anyone who is gullible enough to fall for her pish

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
The left will attack her for this. After years of shouting "My body my choice".

They can choose to work somewhere else if they're scared of needles.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: everyone
The left will attack her for this. After years of shouting "My body my choice".

They can choose to work somewhere else if they're scared of needles.

They can also get abortions in other countries once the other side takes control again. Maybe even rape victims should be forced to have the baby. Since you hypocrites can’t see your own hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Ya that is a complete waste of time.
Remember that thing called capitalism. Ya that kinda applies here.

No, it doesn't.

Health info like this is private, and none of your employers #ing business.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Was Powell not compelled to state in court that no reasonable person of sane mind would be willing to entertain her bullcrap?

Remember to always attack the messenger and ignore the message itself. It demonstrates just how insecure you are about the message.

When the debate has been lost, and it has, always slander the messenger. That's all you have left.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

When the message is sheer madness and hyperbole.

Based on no evidence of substance whatsoever.

Other than the ramblings of butthurt fools searching for fictitious bamboo fragments and Trump watermarks.

Well that's not a message its a dangerous rant.

And that's all Sidney wrote.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Her message is spot on, though you seem to have missed it somehow. That message is that the shots are dangerous as hell. They have killed and maimed many thousands.

Neither the government nor industry has any legitimate power to coerce people into taking such poisons.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Aye if your aiming for the toilet, spot on indeed.

Ive had my shot, everyone else i know are in the same boat or just about, and they are all just fine.

Obviously there is a measure of risk in anything one chooses to have introduced into there bodies.

But nether government nor industry are forcing you to do anything you don't want to do.

The vaccines are a choice and a prudent one at that.
edit on 27-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Prudent? Are you redefining the word?

Why take an experimental and dangerous drug to "protect" against a virus with a 99% survival rate?

Why take a dangerous drug when there are several efficient treatments for the disease?

Answer: because one is scared silly.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Well for a start to protect others around me that are susceptible to COVID 19 springs to mind.

Which is the main reason i got my Pfizer shot.

If thats not acting with or showing care and thought for the future im not sure what is.

Its not dangerous, i dont know anyone that's died down to getting there COVID 19 vaccine.

I wish i could claim the same regarding the disease.

Ive had COVID and licked it in about 48-72 hours, others around me were not so lucky, they got really bad with it.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Remember to always attack the messenger and ignore the message itself. It demonstrates just how insecure you are about the message.

When the debate has been lost, and it has, always slander the messenger. That's all you have left.

When the messenger has a track record of pushing rubbish causes that makes her a fair target.

The debate is lost? What, because you say so?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Her message is spot on, though you seem to have missed it somehow. That message is that the shots are dangerous as hell. They have killed and maimed many thousands.

Neither the government nor industry has any legitimate power to coerce people into taking such poisons.

If the shots are poisons then please explain why there are not millions upon millions dead from them?

Not seeing bodies piled up in the streets here.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
If the shots are poisons then please explain why there are not millions upon millions dead from them?

It takes a couple years for the nano-bots to release all their magnetic payloads which will then cause you to stick to your refrigerator where you'll slowly starve since you'll be unable to open it when you are adhering to its front.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It takes a couple years for the nano-bots to release all their magnetic payloads which will then cause you to stick to your refrigerator where you'll slowly starve since you'll be unable to open it when you are adhering to its front.

Ah. I'd better make the most of my limited time remaining then.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
They can also get abortions in other countries once the other side takes control again. Maybe even rape victims should be forced to have the baby. Since you hypocrites can’t see your own hypocrisy.

Apples vs. oranges. Do you or do you not agree with businesses being able to make and enforce their own policies?

That message is that the shots are dangerous as hell.

No. They are not.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Oh they censored my post. At least I was able to get the message out. They (skull boys) can post endless garbage but I can't say anything. What ever. I'll just move on.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Just out of morbid curiousity, what are "skull boys"?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I think you might find it was not just your post that was censored.

TnC is a thing here mate, the mods are here to do a job, its a lesson i have learned before.

And the crap you personally get away with posting here is spurious at best, as is your primary source aka Bitchute.

So you should be grateful, because said mod probably leans more towards your way of thought than ours, even through they are a reasonable person at heart by my guesstimation anyroad.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So, Americans, who have built up the greatest fat reserves in the world, will actually survive longer than the other countries.

Presumably once the skinny Chinese etc have all succumbed to hunger, TPTB will turn off the magnets and Americans can once again open the fridge and resume sticking their heads into buckets of tasty trans fats. America wins again!

Well, that's my conspiracy and I'm sticking to it. It's not as insane as half the stuff on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join