It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mRNA vaccine inventor speaks out on 'Tucker' after YouTube deletes video of him discussing risks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This is true, but isn't it also strange how many "anti war" liberals during the Bush era suddenly were silent or even supportive of Obama's wars, drone strikes, and proxy wars (Syria, Libya, etc)?

a reply to: macaronicaesar

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The Trump administration AND Biden administration have not been transparent about all of this sh# Why do you have to point your finger at only ONE side when both equally love the jabs??? Y'all love to forget Puppet Trump said the vaccines were "100% safe" and "a miracle" and that he initiated Operation Warpspeed.
Imagine still thinking Trump was on our side.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Waiting for the media to accuse another Doctor /scientist of "suddenly and inexplicably going completely insane"!

Pity it was said on Tuckers show, though. I don't mind him personally but it will be enough for many to dismiss the information and divert to attacking anything from Fox.

That was literally the role of Trump and that's the role of Fox and every other right leaning media. Anything that is associated with the "right side" will be dismissed.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I find it very strange.

When I search in Google or DuckDuckGo for "Dr Robert Malone Wikipedia" I don't get any Wikipedia links about him on the first few pages of results. All the (hundreds) of results are for pages that mention that search string specifically in their title and are not Wikipedia. All are glowing references for Dr Robert Malone, attributing the creation of mRNA vaccines to him (and no-one else).

I know several news media sites have already had articles on him, but none of them particularly prior to 2020.

When I go and search from within Wikipedia, I get a response saying the article doesn't exist? Surely Robert Malone is a fairly common name and there would be others with the same name on Wikipedia, but nope. That's weird.

I also searched for him in the Wikipedia metadata and there also, there is nothing.

When I search for the first academic paper that is associated with the idea of using mRNA as a vaccine, I get this: Direct Gene Transfer into Mouse Muscle in Vivo So there is a Robert W. Malone listed as one of the 7 authors on the paper.

But why the obvious astroturfing? The hundreds (if not thousands) of web pages all titled "Dr R Malone Wilipedia"? WTF?

Why the absence from Wikipedia? Did someone force them to take articles down?

Could this be part of a sophisticated online disinfo campaign?

Definitely, I have heard several of the arguments put forward in online videos by this person, and he doesn't seem to understand the papers he quotes, nor seem to know about the processes he decries, and he always speak in very general terms which make it very hard to cross check.

edit on 25/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Seriously... do better, you owe us that considering your strong remarks.

Litterally on the first page of Google is a link to ALL the papers he has done, including his mRNA invention:

(and there were only 3 people noted as authors)

www.researchgate.net...

www.researchgate.net...

Here's the actual article from ´89:

www.researchgate.net...
edit on 26/6/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
In March 2020 Malone wrote an article on the dangers of possible ADE.

That would partially explain the cases where people get seriously ill after the 1st jab of if they have been previously infected but assymptomatic?`

The immune system simply produces too weak anti-bodies, which instead act as "I think we covered it good enough" but still leaves enough proteins to infect cells and thereby enhancing the infection instead of preventing it.

Malones ADE article

ADE
ed it on 26/6/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/6/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I suspect a lot of his work was classified if he used to work for the salk institute. They do a lot of military research on bioagents.

The only thing I find strange is he should know that the Salk institute is doing all these studies he claims are not being done???? These studies will go on for years the other thing I know of at least 3 delivery systems for mRNA so saying he invented it is not exactly true. He may have helped find a method of delivery but I do know Moderna holds the patents on their delivery method and he had nothing to do with them.

Here is a paper from Salk discussing covid

www.salk.edu...

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Litterally on the first page of Google is a link to ALL the papers he has done, including his mRNA invention:

www.researchgate.net...

www.researchgate.net...

www.researchgate.net...

Your first and third links are to the same article and I wasn't casting doubt onto the academic papers, which have good provenance.

Why the astroturfing, though?

edit on 26/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I suspect a lot of his work was classified if he used to work for the salk institute. They do a lot of military research on bioagents.

The only thing I find strange is he should know that the Salk institute is doing all these studies he claims are not being done???? These studies will go on for years the other thing I know of at least 3 delivery systems for mRNA so saying he invented it is not exactly true. He may have helped find a method of delivery but I do know Moderna holds the patents on their delivery method and he had nothing to do with them.

www.salk.edu...

mRNA vaccine was invented in 1989........ so the pharma comps are building on his tech. If you look at descriptions of delivery, they match up pretty good with what Malones article describes.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

www.researchgate.net...

www.researchgate.net...

www.researchgate.net...

Your first and third links are to the same article and I wasn't casting doubt onto the academic papers, which have good provenance.

Why the astroturfing, though?

I would say referral linking or scam artists. Website owners trying to profit from clicks on a current subject. So they boost their presence as much as they can.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

www.salk.edu...

mRNA vaccine was invented in 1989........ so the pharma comps are building on his tech. If you look at descriptions of delivery, they match up pretty good with what Malones article describes.

No this first time it was successfully used was In 1990, Well it wasn't exactly successful more proof of concept. Jon Wolff at the University of Wisconsin collaborated with researchers at Vical. It wasn't based on his research and there were several problems with this, The one credited with making mRNA vaccines possible is Katalin Kariko and her partner immunologist Drew Weissman, They were the key scientist behind the discovery and development of mRNA vaccines.

He may be padding his resume or as I said his work was classified but he didn't get credit for it.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Episode 221 where Dr Malone is interviewed. He talks about Kariko etc.
Fast forward to 52 minute mark and have a listen.
Dr Malone

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

www.salk.edu...

No this first time it was successfully used was In 1990, Well it wasn't exactly successful more proof of concept. Jon Wolff at the University of Wisconsin collaborated with researchers at Vical. It wasn't based on his research and there were several problems with this, The one credited with making mRNA vaccines possible is Katalin Kariko and her partner immunologist Drew Weissman, They were the key scientist behind the discovery and development of mRNA vaccines.

He may be padding his resume or as I said his work was classified but he didn't get credit for it.

Please... just read the damn printed articles posted.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This massive world wide vaccine push is very spooky .
You know there is a problem, and they keep forcing it .

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
In other words, you only listen to people that spout the same ideology that you do, and everyone else is lying. LOL!

So, do you think Dr. Malone is lying?

"In other words",...

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
Why is The Government SO determined that everyone, even children, get this “Vaccine “?
Why are they pushing so hard?
I Don’t Trust Them!
You shouldn’t either.

What can you do. As Biden said.. They have F15s and Nukes.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Episode 221 where Dr Malone is interviewed. He talks about Kariko etc.
Fast forward to 52 minute mark and have a listen.
Dr Malone

Rainbows
Jane

I did he admits he was post-doc working as an assistant. So take his claims about inventing anything with a grain of salt. Also why hes getting no credit which he avoids mentioning. Students often work in labs but they are not the ones solving the problems they are the ones cleaning up the lab at the end of the day.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

If you are trulyinterested...his wife of 40 years explains...
mailchi.mp...

If you're not...you can still dismiss it because it comes from his wife.
Either way...read it thoroughly.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If you are trulyinterested...his wife of 40 years explains...
mailchi.mp...

If you're not...you can still dismiss it because it comes from his wife.
Either way...read it thoroughly.

yeah if anything she said was true it would be available in research records. Let me explain in a lab everything you do is recorded in your research records. These are litterally worth millions depending on the lab. these records have an importat function it allows others to test your research it gives you patent protection and can help you defend against allegations of misconduct. These records are continually maintained in every lab across the country. It will describe who was working what they were doing and any conclusions made.

If any of her story were true you could easily look this information up at salks lab for example and im sure he knows this. Yet he has not pointed anyone to a single piece of lab work done this is very strange. Take me for example in my lab you can see exactly what ive done the past 4 years almost on a daily basis. Research logs are incredibly detailed or let me say they shoud be. Im currently seeking two patents in the mean time what protects the intellectual property is the research records.

So if he was involved all he has to do is go back to those records as show his contributions.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I recommend following Malones twitter feed

twitter.com...

another good one

twitter.com...

<< 1    3  4 >>

join