It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15,472 Dead 1.5 Million Injured Reported in EU's Database Adverse Drug Reactions COVID-19 Shots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I am skeptical about this source for now, to be sure.

But, were people as skeptical about the vastly overstated early models in winter/spring 2020 about covid deaths, the models which when published turned out to be totally wrong?

Were people as skeptical about the endless lockdowns, which appear to not have been effective?

Were people as skeptical when many leaders told everyone to go to Chinese New Years events, not wear masks, not take precautions, not shut down travel like Trump or it was racist?

What about the fact that a year ago it was a "conspiracy theory" that the virus may have come from the Wuhan lab, and now a majority of people polled say it was and many leaders and leaks suggest it was?
edit on 24-6-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: carewemust
Is the internet restricted in much of Europe, preventing citizens from seeing this data? Seems like it, since the lockdowns continue, and people there are willingly going along with them, like the government has their best interest at heart.

No, we just aren’t as gullible when it comes to horsesh*t lists of exaggerated numbers regarding a safe, fully tested, fully approved vaccine process.

The people who say otherwise are just the conspiracy, social media idiots who listen to scare tactics and those who genuinely have no idea how biology and biochemistry work. They’re stupid. So, they will listen and accept stupidity.

I had my vaccine first jab but still got the Covid delta variant only a few weeks ago. It wasn’t nice. But I am pretty confident it would have been worse if I hadn’t had the initial jab.

I bet the Covid vaccine poo-pooers have never looked at the possible side effects from the female pill contraception, or even aspirin or paracetamol. 😂

How is it "fully tested" when they rushed normative testing protocols? Here in the United States the vaccines are not full approved but instead only have emergency approval.

I know people don't like "fringe right wing conspiracy sources," but here are a few describing the historic danger of rushed vaccines. Strange that just a year ago these mainstream sources were saying what is now is a "conspiracy theory:"

www.scientificamerican.com...

www.menshealth.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.webmd.com...
edit on 24-6-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Because i actually read the real data not from some anti vax website. If you were truly concerned you would keep track of the studies for example currently they are monitoring myocarditis showing up in some childrent that were vacinated.

Myocarditis is a condition where there is inflammation of the heart muscle. It is also known as inflammatory cardiomyopathy. Symptoms of the condition can last from several hours to months.Same thing can happen when you get the flu. Currently the reported rate is 12 out of 1 million. myocarditis is extremely rare,and so far all the cases were mild. But it should be cotinued to be monitored. Now about some of the lies do you know haw many people actually died after recieving the vaccine ?
The grand total so far is 4,178 Americans as of june 7th. Now what killed these people? turns out they got covid even after being vaccinated.

There is no evidence that the deaths reported to VAERS after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine are caused by the vaccine. Healthcare providers are required to report any death after vaccination to VAERS. So idiots take these numbers and claim the vaccine is killing people not realizing most died of covid.

Currently we are over 200 million people who have been vacinated in the US. Currently 151 million have goteen both shots. Currently it appears to prevent covid in 98.6 percent of the time. As far as adverse effects severe is (0.002%) adverse events reported after receipt of the vaccine had been submitted to VAERS meaning about 20 out of a milion require hospitalization.

This is easy to verify go to somplace giving shots in 98 percent of the cases the symptoms show in 30 min. Sit there see if people are passing out i did some volunteer work about a week ago spent two days helping immunize people at our college. And here the biggest problem you have all the doctors and nurses woud notice if there was a problem They are not going to continue to vaccinate people if they are dying.

This anti vax stuff was around before corvid and realy hasnt changed And every vaccine they do this same exact thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Im extremely sceptical of the covid vaccine, because of the speed it was created in . I do not believe there are purposed mechanisms of doom in the vaccines at all , but they are experimental.
That being said , In my opinion this report or list is flawed & should be viewed that way

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: lukey7

None of what you said is true.

Yes it is a vaccine, and so far based on the data, it is fairly effective.

True it was rolled out much faster than anything before. Did it skip process and protocols? None whatsoever. Did it use unapproved methods and illegal steps? None whatsoever.

Did it have the focus of pretty much the entire world, with dozens of first world nations pumping millions upon millions of dollars into its funding ? Yes

Did it, unlike others, have a full sequencing of the virus at the initial start? Yes

You are using your nutjob conspiracy theory bollocks to explain away what you don’t know.

I have said this in other posts, but I have access to people directly in that industry; a PhD biologist and a PhD microbiologist. I see them all the time as they are close friends of mine. They know this stuff inside and out and explain it very clearly. I trust them because the science they use saves lives everyday.

You are a fear mongerer. Nothing more

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

No, we just aren’t as gullible when it comes to horsesh*t lists of exaggerated numbers regarding a safe, fully tested, fully approved vaccine process.

Ummm... and which jab would that/those be?

Or were you unaware that there are no - none - zero - nada - ZILCH - Covid jabs that are even approved, much less fully tested for either efficacy or safety.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Did it skip process and protocols? None whatsoever.

So, by all means, please link to the long term safety trials.

You know, those trials that are not subject to 'warp-speed' processes.

You are a religious zealot - nothing more.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
Waiting for the mathmatician to chime in that 15,000 dead is a low percentage compared to the millions that received the vaccine.

Until it's your mom or dad, or worse your child.

Vaccines have been halted for far less, FAR less. This should be halted immediately.

I wonder how many are from AstraZeneca? In America we went from 4000 deaths to 300 per day, so lets say 110,000 lives are saved by the vaccines per MONTH how does that factor into your mom and pop formula?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

True it was rolled out much faster than anything before. Did it skip process and protocols? None whatsoever. Did it use unapproved methods and illegal steps? None whatsoever.

I think were we can do better is limit it to 40 years or older and/or preexisting conditions. We are in the post market observation and that is where the vast majority of the reactions are discovered, so I do not think the risk to reward is there for young healthy people to get the vaccine right now. COVID has so little effect on the young they should just get it and move on.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

There is no such thing.... I'm not sure what you all are looking for. Just what is a long term safety trail? The CDC would love to know.

After Phase 3 clinical trials that is it for ALL drugs. After that it goes to post market (on your shelf) observations, and that is the long term monitoring for ill effects.

So what is it that you want here? I truly do not know...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

There aren’t any. It’s too new. But that doesn’t mean it was rushed. It followed all the standard safety protocols.

I’m an atheist and believe religion is for the weak. So no, I’m not.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I’m referring to the AZ jab.

The AZ jab is one of a few approved here in the UK. It was fully tested and the efficacy was estimated for the original and now variants of Covid.

The AZ was rated between 76% and 82% effective.

So what are you talking about? Again, you’re just playing fear mongerer and spouting FUD.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

How is it "fully tested" when they rushed normative testing protocols? Here in the United States the vaccines are not full approved but instead only have emergency approval.

Which ones did they skip, please do tell... After Phase 3 trials it is all bureaucracy and this is why the same drug can be in EU years before it is in America while following the exact same testing protocols.

What really sped up the process was the Goverment pre bought XXX millions and so these companies started to make them before the testing was done since if they failed they would not loose any money throwing away xxx millions of doses. They did all the testing and passed and so had very quickly xxx millions of doses ready to go.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Did it skip process and protocols? None whatsoever.

You know, those trials that are not subject to 'warp-speed' processes.

The CDC continually monitors the vaccine not to mention every hospital in the contry is running studies on the vacine. This is easy money for a hospital if they can report a problem they know they will recieve funds for testing in the future. So they go out of their way to show any side effects on new drugs.

people seem to confuse why this was diferent from past vaccines. The number one reason is governments gave money up front to develop a vaccine. This alone speeds up the process by years. There were several reasons operation warp speed worked.

The technologies used to develop the COVID-19 vaccines have been years in development to prepare for outbreaks of infectious viruses. The manufacturing processes were ready very early in the pandemic.

The testing processes for the vaccines didn’t skip any steps, but the vaccine developers conducted some stages of the process simultaneously to gather as much data as quickly as possible.In fact extra tests using new methods were done for the first time. They are testing new testing methods.

Social media enabled companies to reach out to and enroll study volunteers, and plenty of people wanted to help, so there were enough research participants to test the COVID-19 vaccines.One study i read had over 100k people thats a huge study.

Companies began manufacturing vaccines ahead of their authorization or approval so some supplies would be ready if authorization occurred.

The pandemic created a situation where money was not a concern so all the decisions companies make on if they should invest resources and how much were avoided.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
After Phase 3 clinical trials that is it for ALL drugs. After that it goes to post market (on your shelf) observations, and that is the long term monitoring for ill effects.

So what is it that you want here? I truly do not know...

I want these jabs to be subject to the same trials other crap drugs are subected to.

And no... a few months is not nearly enough. All drugs and actual vaccines go through many many years of testing, including animal safety trials long before any testing is done on humans.

These were NOT subject to the same standards.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I’m an atheist and believe religion is for the weak. So no, I’m not.

Atheism is just as much a religion as any other religion.

It is a belief - faith - that there is no god, because there is no way to prove it one way or another.

Some atheists substitute the State, or Science, or something else for God... which is your crutch?
edit on 25-6-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

These were NOT subject to the same standards.

Well yes they were..

SUMMARY OF CLINICAL TRIAL PHASES

Phase 1 - Ensures that the treatment is safe in humans and to determine how and where it distributes within the body.

Phase 2- Determines the right dosage and effectiveness in treating that particular disease.

Phase 3 - Determines whether the treatment* would be safe and effective for a wide variety of people

Phase 4 - Monitors public safety and potential serious adverse events.

That is it for all drugs... The last phase 4 is post market (on your shelf already) observations. This mRNA has been around for decades so it was not like they just invented it last year, so it has decades of testing already.

So what is left that you want?

edit on 25-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

I’m referring to the AZ jab.

The AZ jab is one of a few approved here in the UK.

It is not approved. None of them are. You are confused.

EUA is not approval.

So what are you talking about? Again, you’re just playing fear mongerer and spouting FUD.

No, I'm talking about the difference between EUA, and formal approval.

You're just spreading fake news and cheerleading for the medical mafia.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

No, I'm talking about the difference between EUA, and formal approval.

The real difference is the bureaucracy of the system as there is no more or less testing between EUA and formal approval. You ever wonder why EU will approve a drug years before it is approved in America? Its not that we test more, it's that they have a smaller bureaucracy to get it to their people.

edit on 25-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
The technologies used to develop the COVID-19 vaccines have been years in development

Maybe, but none have been successful, and the testing was stopped early due to dead test subjects.

The testing processes for the vaccines didn’t skip any steps,

Rotflmao!

Believe whatever you want...

They are testing new testing methods.

Now that one I believe...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join