It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources for vaccine and pregnancy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm a part of a pregnancy group (newly pregnant over here) and there was a thread on the covid vaccine and the woman who posted it talked about being scared to get the vaccine. I commented on it and said she should trust her intuition, look into it, yada yada. I pointed out that a lot of pregnant women have had the vaccine and miscarried shortly afterwards. Theres a couple people on the thread that are interested in reading more about that and asking me for sources. Can anyone provide sources on why its dangerous to get vaccinated while pregnant?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Alicat12

Honestly, I would rather get covid while pregnant then the vaccine. IMHO, the antibodies you create with child in womb will transfer to the child. Then protect the rest of the development.

There's an entire support group on Facebook that have pregnant women who lost their babies after vaccination. I have personally heard stories of women 2 days til a C-section get the shot and then the baby is dead the next day. A day After the pre-scan to check for any issues to prep for during the surgery.

Carrying a child is a miracle. But you need to remember that if you obsess about covid affecting your child. You should of gone crazy by now with everything else from Zeke and more that affect the child in the womb.

For the most part, unless you are pre 6weeks(heart beat). Then that is when you need to worry, if your past that point the baby is already making its own blood, and just taking nutrients from you. Most of the later threats come when you start breast feeding.

edit on 22-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Just came across this short video from a panel of experts...including the developer of the MRNA tech.

Informed consent and reproductive toxicity of vaccines (Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch, Bret Weinstein)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Right, I totally agree with everything you said.. These girls on my pregnancy app are just asking me for some kind of proof, website, or source. What is the facebook group you mentioned? Maybe that would be helpful for some of those women!

a reply to: BlackArrow

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Alicat12 give me a second, and I will see if I can find it. Idk if it was closed by facebooks screwed up censorship rules. But it was there like 6 months ago when I stumbled on it. (Currently chasing after a little one myself).

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
closed

Yeah Facebook shut it down due to "misinformation". Sorry, can't really help you with the Facebook group.

Just keep in mind to talk to your doctor, make sure they are not politically motivated. When in doubt have a second opinion. More and more people are finally admitting lies they spread because they didn't want to get associated with the "demonic racist" trump

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
closed

But who's fact-checking the fact-checkers?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thank you! This is a very informative video and I will share it with the group.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Dang! I'm not surprised they did that.

a reply to: BlackArrow

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
AI is 🤣

a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Didn't most of these turn out to be coincidences or hoaxes?

Wasn't this one of those stories that started out as being a population control conspiracy among black communities in Africa about vaccines in general that got picked up by African American women, and then white women started panicking over it.

I think that any of these conspiracies that circulates among liberals and never Trumpers can safely be ignored.

Liberals and never Trumpers hate everything to do with Trump, including his vaccine. Why do you think Biden is having so many problems getting liberals to get vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: BlackArrow
closed

But who's fact-checking the fact-checkers?

Usually competing fact checkers. There's an entire economy based on response and reaction videos.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I am going to let you in on a secret. I don't have an immune system. It was shot by pharmacy which literally made my body attack itself.

I had covid in February of 2020, probably one of the first people to get it. Because my partner was in Florida during the outbreak and came back with it.. I survived, your baby will be fine. You will be fine,. I am in my 30s, not the best of health. I catch everything.. and I am still here.

Have faith in your immune system. It's perfect, even when 80% destroyed by pharmacy it can still keep you safe.

I survived by taking sweet Annie, vitamin C and forcing myself to exercise when I started feeling the constricted breathing. They said the band hardens, to take deep breaths etc. What's one way to get your breathing rate up?

-instructions-
Exercise, vitamin C will boost your system, and Sweet Annie is Bill Gates favorite herb because of its anti-viral properties. Everyone who take Sweet Annie recover. Not mugwort, or wormwood. Sweet Annie is a cousin to wormwood.

If your worried, I would recommend the safe dose of anti-malaria treatment over the vaccine as well. There are countries with zero deaths because of the herbal remedy.

Vitamin C, Annie = booster for Annie.
Then apple cider vinegar will keep your balance acidic to where the virus can't latch into lungs, (anything acidic will remove the blockage)

Look into herbs of 4 thieves, it repels 99% viruses(science backed). Most of them are consumable, like garlic, rosemary etc.

Bring water to a boil, seep all leafy herbs like making a tea(turn off stove after boil). Let it get to room tempatures, add vitamin C powder, and Annie extract(if you have the herb add during seeping, Do NOT extract to boiling water, only room temperature.)

Take a tablespoon every 6hrs(7 days), or once a day preventative - on empty stomach for 7 days, then alternate.. 7 on 7 off. Herbs need to be cycled that way because they aren't modified.

I bought the stuff way before they started talking about herbal remedies, because I am an apothecary. I have successfully treated a dozen close people, including family members.

None of them died.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alicat12
Thank you! This is a very informative video and I will share it with the group.

a reply to: IAMTAT

@ around 12 minutes into this other video discussion in the series, "vaccine"/pregnancy is discussed.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Just came across this short video from a panel of experts...including the developer of the MRNA tech.

Informed consent and reproductive toxicity of vaccines (Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch, Bret Weinstein)

www.youtube.com...

From the SecureTeam10 of Covid conspiracies. I suppose that at least it's not a Bitchute video or a Reddit thread.

Do you have anything that's passed peer review, or which has even been published in a scholarly journal of some kind?

Do you have something anything that actually involved a study of ... you know ... people, rather than a collection of anecdotes from people with no medical training?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.youtube.com...

From the SecureTeam10 of Covid conspiracies. I suppose that at least it's not a Bitchute video or a Reddit thread.

Do you have anything that's passed peer review, or which has even been published in a scholarly journal of some kind?

Do you have something anything that actually involved a study of ... you know ... people, rather than a collection of anecdotes from people with no medical training?

You consider Dr. Robert Malone to NOT be a qualified expert in MRNA?

www.rwmalonemd.com...

static1.squarespace.com...

edit on 22-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Stuff like this is why people who don't want the vaccine look crazy.

You tell pregnant people "I pointed out that a lot of pregnant women have had the vaccine and miscarried shortly afterwards."

And then have to scramble after the fact to back it up.

I personally have to no doubt that we all shouldn't be taking the vaccine and it's a big clinical trial, but before posting publicly that "lots" of pregnant women are miscarrying after the vaccine, you have to back it up at least a little.

Outlets are constantly trawling facebook groups to look for posts like this and posting names and interactions to push the narrative that people who don't want the covid vaccine have no evidence and are just uneducated a**holes. Don't give them any fuel for the fire.

If anything, let them know that pregnant women were excluded from Mrna vaccine trials. Do they want their pregnancy to be a clinical trial where the people monitoring them have no idea what to even look for?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Again...you've just claimed Dr. Malone (inventor of mRNA vaccines)..."has no medical training".

Care to retract that statement?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow. So the pregnancy group im in, I shared a couple sources and videos, along with my opinion. And it was all REMOVED. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Added to my last post, read up on it. It works, I can prove it with videos and more.

Madagascar president. - May 12th 2020

more video proof - Jun 2, 2020

. Notice the dates?

edit on 22-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: Added dates

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join