It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viral Shedding by Vaccinated People

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I contemplated posting a thread on this earlier, but i wasn't sure if it was really thread worthy or something i should really be sharing...but meh # it...

Years ago, I did a bunch of bat work and I'm still on a bunch of email lists. Anyway, earlier I got this email:

I just thought I'd share because a few things stuck out to me. The Provincial Veterinarian is pretty much the authority when it comes to animal health in the Province. According to her, not only is viral shedding of vaccinated people possible between humans, but there are restrictions in place in case of Human to Bat transmission for vaccinated people.

The end there too, COVID restrictions will remain for the foreseeable future even for both dose vaccinated people.

This is a provincial medical authority confirming the possibility of both human to human and human to bat covid transmission by vaccinated individuals.
edit on 17/6/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

So glad I live in the free state of Georgia

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlankUsername

So glad I live in the free state of Georgia

If COVID restrictions continue long enough more and more people will gravitate to those states they agree with. No restrictions are the only way any sort of long-term economic recovery has a chance.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Human to bat transmission...
There is a plot twist I did not see coming.
Province...You are Canadian correct?
I figure they are opening up everything right now just to give us reprieve before the Delta variant causes the mother of all lockdowns come fall.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Province...You are Canadian correct?

Yes.

Human to bat transmission...
There is a plot twist I did not see coming.

Me neither, especially not from vaccinated people.

I remember when I was worried about bats giving me rabies or hantavirus or one of the other nasty viruses and diseases carried in their #....not giving them diseases...

(post by BlankUsername removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

How the hell is a human going to transmit to a bat? I guess the bats should lock down and wear a mask

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlankUsername

It's an email from bat biologists their job is capturing bats. It's in the email subject line.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I think he knew that.

He was just pointing out how absurd it sounds.

On topic though, it does sound concerning that viral loads can be shed when the carrier is completely oblivious to the fact that they even have a disease.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlankUsername

How the hell is a human going to transmit to a bat? I guess the bats should lock down and wear a mask

Vampire kisses'

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I guess people that have the shots, should stop inviting bats in their homes or having bats as pets,

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

How are people shedding virus from being vaccinated when there’s no virus in the vaccine? The vaccine doesn’t make our bodies produce the virus.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlankUsername

How the hell is a human going to transmit to a bat?

The more important question is: who the hell cares?

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Well, someone who we don’t know the name of to check if they’re an actual doctor cared enough to email the OP.

If that’s not proof I don’t know what is.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Is there a documented case?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The premise is that if you contract the virus, you can still shed it, despite being "vaccinated".

Obviously, this needs spelling out because a lot of people hear the word vaccine and take it literally.

Hint: It isn't a vaccine...

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Y'all really need to keep tabs on the disinfo...

I believe the narrative goes something like this:

Covid is 100% fake. It doesn't exist. It's the common cold or flu rebranded. The narrative is if you stub your toe and get an infection - then the 99.99999% of medical professionals in the world who are in on it are going to lie and report it as Covid.

Unvaccinated people cannot spread Covid because Covid doesn't exist.

Except... If you get the magnetic, nanobot, genetic mutating, death trigger vaccine then you do end up with Covid. It now becomes real - and the vaccine, in addition to all of the above, is designed to make you explode into an invisible geyser of Covid that spreads to everyone within feet of you - at all times.

Until they catch the Covid from your fountain - at which point it returns to being just a hoax virus.

Also Ivermectin and Hydrochloroquine.

Man Google is going to love this post.

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
I figure they are opening up everything right now just to give us reprieve before the Delta variant causes the mother of all lockdowns come fall.

Exactly what I have suspected as well. Last summer they "opened up" by allowing the inner cities to raise hell and blow off steam in various protests carefully orchestrated to ensure that the lockdowns weren't the fuel credited to starting the blaze. They didn't have a convenient pressure relief valve this summer, so they just opened everything up for a few months, but by mid September I'll bet places will start crapping themselves over "rising numbers" again and they'll throw everyone back into Fascist Hell again.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm not giving anyone's private info on here period. But

As you can see by the domain name of the sender, this is a BC government employee.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join