It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expired Covid-19 Vaccines Are Being Injected Into the Arms of Unsuspecting Recipients.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Thursday, June 17, 2021

Last week in New York City, 900 individuals were injected with expired Covid-19 vaccine.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

Is it likely that as time passes, more and more people will be injected with expired vaccines?

After all, a vaccine supplier can't request more doses, if the doses he has in stock are barely moving out the door.

Since each injection into someone's arm yields (at least) $40.00 from the U.S. government, the temptation to use expired vaccines is great amongst greedy suppliers and providers who have low morals.

I wonder if an expired experimental vaccine is merely in-effective? Or does it mutate into something potentially more dangerous than it was prior to its expiration date?

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

With COVID-19 vaccines the manufacturers were extremely cautious with their estimate with the vaccines being labelled with an expiry date of only 3/6 months.

Where as most other vaccines have a shelf live of around three years.

Apparently the manufacturers are requesting extensions on the shelf life of there products, so as to be inline with other types of vaccination.
edit on 17-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Since the Covid-19 vaccines aren't yet "Approved as Safe for General Use" by the FDA, there's no reason to allow a longer shelf-life. For all we know, they may never be approved.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Time for another Joe's magnanimous worldwide donation of vaccines.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

And yet 70% of the population of the US and more than 1/2 of the population of the UK have had both there shots.

The vaccines went through the same to similar testing procedures as any other, the tests simply being done in parallel to one another as opposed to a procedural/serial manner, hence the reason they were able to be created and tested in such a short time span, I'm sure you will argue otherwise all the same. LoL

Its a choice carewemust, end of the day if you don't wish to be vaccinated nobody is going to hunt you down and stick a syringe of the stuff in your arm.

www.umms.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And yet 70% of the population of the US and more than 1/2 of the population of the UK have had both there shots.

I wonder if that↑ is actually true.

I'm not necessarily saying the numbers aren't accurate, but I can't know for sure that they aren't extremely exaggerated either.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Just adding another control group to the study.
My 2 pennies.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

The vaccines went through the same to similar testing procedures as any other, the tests simply being done in parallel to one another as opposed to a procedural/serial manner, hence the reason they were able to be created and tested in such a short time span, I'm sure you will argue otherwise all the same. LoL

Its a choice carewemust, end of the day if you don't wish to be vaccinated nobody is going to hunt you down and stick a syringe of the stuff in your arm.

www.umms.org...

Is this satire?
No, these injections have not been tested like any other. Then you say it's in parallel. In parallel to what? The emergency jabbing?
I worked in r&d in the pharmaceutical industry and we did drug trials. Proper ones.
We paid hefty sums depending on the drug tested.
Each and every person was monitored closely.
Here comes the clincher, any adverse reaction was taken very seriously. Had there be death, the trual would have been halted due to the law, which states that trialshave to be safe to the individual.

As more people died in the first month of this jab, than in 15 years of normal vaxx history, this would have been pulled quicker than you can say "ouch".

The reason they are allowed to observe humans as if they are labrats is only because this is supposed to be an emergency trial.

Nobody, not the manufacturers, not the politicians, not you nor me know the longterm effects as of yet. That is why normal vaxx trials can take up to 10 years, before put into people's bodies.

Hence when you say it's as safe as any other vaccine you are simply wrong.

Do you know how they will find out what the longterm effects will be?
By sitting back snd observing people like you.

Seeing if you will die or develop an auto immune disease or heart problems or anything really.

Well I am also sitting back observing you lot. My knowledge and self preservation is good enough not to be proud to be a labrat, with no compensation nor pay.

Meanwhile I rely on my superb natural immune system. No boosters, no fear and safety from all variants as I seemed to have had the cov. Can't really tell as it was a nothingburger.
But husband had anosmia.

Getting my popcorn now whilst observing the proud guinea pigs. Hope you will all be fine.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Nope figures are verbatim.

Testing procedure explained.

Rely on what ever you wish, as has been explained numerous times the vaccines are a choice, simple as that.

And a choice the majority of our respective populations have already made.

Like it or lump it, the facts and figures speak for themselves.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

The numbers are what they are.

As to there accuracy, well they sure aint that far off the mark.

You cant ever know anything for sure, end of the day science is our best guess based on the data and evidence we have available to support our theories, which is a hell of a lot better than the alternative.

If you don't think the vaccines are safe or for you then don't take them.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

A trusting soul you are. Spouting numbers no one
can trust. About a vaccine that causes blood clots.
For a survivable sickness that can be treated with
other medicines better than this shot that may or
may not work. Or may or may not kill you. I don't
see how it's even a choice. I have to say no F'n way.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Im not trusting person Randyvine2 by any manner nor means.

Trust is a finite period of time for someone or something to let you down, but without a modicum of such the world is a very paranoid place to exist, without trust nothing would ever get done.

I got the vaccine because other people around me are highly susceptible to COVID 19.

The reason i place faith in the vaccines is because i have friends and family who work within the care system and NHS who i do trust to a degree, and they are all touting the efficacy of the vaccines in spades.

Same people i attended school and university beside and have know all my days.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I understand our differences then.
I know very few people in medicine a nurse and a radiologist.
Neither one trusts a damn thing going on right now. But my
mind wouldn't change if they were getting it. And it's hardly
paranoia in this political atmosphere. I laugh at how people
would say "Oh don't make it political" when no one has except
for the politicians. It was political from the start and that
made a lot of people balk.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Its a carp show Randyvine2 with tons of political motivation to think otherwise is simply being oblivious to what is happening before our very eyes.

Like i said through all the NHS staff i know and my own GP ive had all my life are touting the efficacy of the vaccines.

They do what they say on the tin and prevent the onset of serious COVID 19 in most people thus far.

And i personally don't know anyone that's had a serious adverse effect from there vaccine, just a sore arm, or in my Mrs case COVID 19 like symptoms for a day, apparently because she had COVID 19 not long ago.

Personally choice Randyvine2 don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I wonder if these are somehow part of the 60 million doses that they found to be faulty, but would allocate 10 million to be used if they were running 'short' in the US. I can't find the link just now.
I also like AccessDenied's comment.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

With COVID-19 vaccines the manufacturers were extremely cautious with their estimate with the vaccines being labelled with an expiry date of only 3/6 months.

Where as most other vaccines have a shelf live of around three years.

Apparently the manufacturers are requesting extensions on the shelf life of there products, so as to be inline with other types of vaccination.

That's a fair point Andy, but since these vaccines need to have such stringent requirements for storage (honestly haven't researched this too much, but I thought that the Moderna & Pfizer preparations needed to be stored in extremely low temperatures?), it makes me wonder if the preparations are just simply more fragile and unstable in relation to the "legacy" vaccines.

I am genuinely curious now about this, and if the shorter initial shelf life is just the manufacturers being overly cautious, or the newer vaccine tech in these medications warrants faster use and just isn't suited for long-term storage.

Either way, if I had expired medication injected into my person, I would be livid.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
One good reason not to get vaccinated is the amount of politics surrounding it.
If you are healthy you don’t need it.
It is literally being forced on people now. That’s we
where we are with it.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Personally choice Randyvine2 don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Just like a judge who orders a father to get vaccinated or else he will not have visitation rights to his children?

Or a worker who needs to be employed and has no other avenue of employment, being told he must be vaccinated or be terminated?

Or someone who wishes to travel to attend, say, a funeral, but is refused because they are not vaccinated?

I see you must be giving up a lot of liberty, for your choices.
edit on 17-6-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Well life is all about compromise, our choices sometimes being such.

I don't agree with the judges decree but im sure if he wants to see his kids a wee prick the arm is a price worth paying, not that he should be forced to all the same.

Where are you travelling to, any where in the amber or red zones, and they should be quarantined for 2 weeks on return if they are not vaccinated and probably even if they are.

Our liberty is synonymous with our illusory notion of freedom I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I am genuinely curious myself, and so also i imagine so will be anybody qualified that's asked to administer a vaccination past its sell by date, until such time as further studies suggest its safe to do so.

Which is kind of what they are endeavouring to establish, that being certain COVID 19 vaccinations have the same to similar a life span as other vaccinations on the market who's shelf life is a lot longer 3 to 6 months.

Think of the waste for a start if they are binning perfectly adequate stock.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join