It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Judy Mikovits no longer believes the statement attributed to Nobel Laureate (all will die)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
In the video below. Dr Judy Mikovits no longer believes that Nobel Laureate said the statement about the vaccines being %100 fatal. He wouldn't make that type of statement. No scientist would ever say that "they will all die". And you wouldn't want to cremate them as it would destroy the evidence.

But she does say. "Do not get anymore shots". Not only the Covid-19 RNA vaccines but any viral vaccines like Chicken pox, shingles vaccines.

Dr Judy Mikovits - The Antidote 15/06/2021

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
That is an informative video. Easy to understand if you know an adequate amount about how things work in the immune and metabolic systems. It's late, I can't stay awake to watch the rest.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Is she the one that said the COVID 19 Virus originated at Fort Dietrich before being sent to Wuhan for further "work"? Has this been proven false?

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Dr Judy has been consistent about the covid shot not killing everyone, it still make kill lots though. Forecasting is a tough, sketchy job. The only way we will know fir sure is to wait and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Forecasting isn't that hard.

For example, we are all going to die someday. See that wasn't that hard.

Not from the vaccine though.

Time to find a new conspiracy. Vaccines aren't it.

a reply to: kwakakev

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Yes, because there isn't a vast conspiracy pertaining to this garbage "vaccine" with ample evidence to back it up. Torrington tells me all I need to know.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

But she does say. "Do not get anymore shots". Not only the Covid-19 RNA vaccines but any viral vaccines like Chicken pox, shingles vaccines.

The chicken pox and shingles vaccines have been out for years - have they changed? Measles for decades….has it changed?

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
2 second search
www.miragenews.com...

a reply to: snowspirit

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Right, so let's all just ignore the THOUSANDS of deaths and THOUSANDS of serious injuries that have come form these jabs.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Weird thought.

Are TPTB sending out messages to people who aren't compliant with what the government wants that:
all vaccines will kill you and are dangerous

Which is the current anti-government message. We all know that the government USES messages like these and infiltrates and pretends to be anti-government to get people to do what they want. We now know the FBI was involved in the Jan 6 "insurrection" and at least 2 of them played a large part in getting people to do it.

My point is actually:
Could they get all compliant people vaccinated.

Then release a virus that will kill all unvaccinated people to get rid of people who won't comply with the government?

I am thoroughly convinced that COVID 19 was created on purpose and now am convinced it was released to the world on purpose. To test compliance.

Those that comply get to live, those that don't?????????

Put out a "new" virus that the vaccine does cover but has a far higher death rate for those who have not had the vaccine than COVID 19's paltry less than 1% death rate.

Just an off the wall thought that occurred to me from the OP who said other vaccines are also being discouraged.

(addition, just read this) thehill.com... Kinda proves my point.

edit on 6/17/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Right, so let's all just ignore the THOUSANDS of deaths and THOUSANDS of serious injuries that have come form these jabs.

So far the serious injuries from these jabs
are statistically about the same as from
other jabs

But since my Uncle went deaf from the measles as a child, and my parents lived through the polio pre-vaccine period - I am pro-vaccine as protecting more people than are seriously harmed.

I came up with an I think better theory about what is going on. Read my post above this one.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Out of around 2.26 Billion jabs world-wide?

You seem to be ignoring this massive figure.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

He said it on video in person did he not? Was it an imposter?
I think he clearly meant over the years as each time a person is exposed to further corona they have a bad reaction.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Currently, no coronavirus vaccine is fully approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

Three were given emergency use authorization by the agency.

This is why people are worried/skeptical.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

In other words, comply or die.

Yes, I can see this as a possibility.

*not trying to derail or go off topic*

I'll be as brief as possible. Look at what's happened since November 2016 in the world of politics.

At the moment, one political party seems to be in control of pretty much every thing in America, with the exception of some State governors.

Main Stream Media, Social Media platforms, entertainment industry, education facilities(and faculties), CEOs of major corporations, and the Alphabet Agencies all appear to be in line with the ruling party.

Let's say, hypothetically, all the major players and higher ups in that list were to meet, you could say once, you could say annually, and they discuss the ramifications of "a future awakening" that may lead to possibly "a future uprising" that would halt or destroy future plans made by these individuals.

Hypothetically, these key players would somewhat have a grasp on the thoughts of any rebels, because let's face it, one or two or more of these players OWN social media platforms, so they'd obviously have first hand knowledge on publicly made sentiments from any would-be rebels and Alphabet Agencies monitor private sentiments of said rebels.

Hypothetically... would it be too much to consider the possibility of a discussion on how to tame, maim, or end the people who appear to be rebels, appear to be growing in numbers, and appear to be gaining strength?

I'm not pointing fingers or calling any individual(s) a Dr. Evil or Nurse Ratched.

This is a conspiracy site, who draws the line around here?

Hell yeah I think it's possible and highly probable considering ONE, the key players - who and what they are, their connections with one another going back decades or longer and comments made by them at one time or another, even something as simple as a pic of them in their home with certain portraits and certain books in the background, and TWO, look at the unprecedented outrage by these key players when a certain person defeated another certain person in a November event. It has been a funking circus and it's utterly disgusting not only how divided the people are but how HALF of the people cannot comprehend reality for what it is, and I'm to the point I now sit and wait for an unmarked government vehicle to pull up and Suits come knocking door to door with pamphlets on why the Covid vaccine is safe and how it's in MY best interest to voluntarily offer up my body to be injected with a vaccine that the FDA HAS ONLY APPROVED FOR EMERGENCY USE....

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

No worries. Our government has NEVER intentionally done harm to humans in order to further an agenda. And there's absolutely NOTHING that would suggest there's a push for a NEW WORLD ORDER because in the 80s CNN made clear any NWO talk was conspiracy theory rhetoric, and even though since CNN's proclamation Presidents, Popes, other world leaders and CEOs have all said "New World Order" there is absofreakinglutely nothing to see here, so keep on moving on.

But this is just hypothetical nonsense and there are plenty of ATSers and threads and witless comments that can reassure you that "the government is here to help".

That's why I tossed my tinfoil hat and now adorn a habit made of Saran Wrap in honor of my government's transparency that a key Muslim promised back in 2008.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

So far the serious injuries from these jabs are statistically about the same as from other jabs

No they aren't. These are likely the most dangerous global experiments ever done worldwide. You don't know what's in them. They aren't liable when people are killed or screwed up for life. If you have taken the VAXXX you are either an MSM brainwashed ignorant person or just gullible. They minimize the death rate by deleting cases on the VAERS site.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

He said it on video in person did he not? Was it an imposter?
I think he clearly meant over the years as each time a person is exposed to further corona they have a bad reaction.

I thought so. He tweeted it or something. I think he speaks another language than English. Maybe someone got into his account. I heard of it 1st from Dr Judy Mikovits. And now she claims she doesn't believe it's true. Maybe she's feeling some heat and doesn't want to be put in prison.

I just thought it would be a good idea to tell those with shots that they might not die within 4 years.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Is she the one that said the COVID 19 Virus originated at Fort Dietrich before being sent to Wuhan for further "work"? Has this been proven false?

I heard that. I'm afraid to look.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You don't know what's in them.

Magnets. Tiny, yet very powerful magnets.

Tiny, powerful magnets which can cause brass keys to stick to you!

edit on 6/17/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You don't know what's in them.

Magnets. Tiny, yet very powerful magnets.

Tiny, powerful magnets which can cause brass keys to stick to you!

TRUE Not debunked.

Trying to debunk the Magnetic Vaccine Theory on LIVE TV

Covid-19 Vax Ingredients: LUCIFERASE-MODIFIED MAGNETIC NANOPARTICLES

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join