It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the dying animals?.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If you can remember way back at the start of this "pandemic" we had reports of dogs see ol Buddy here, cats and Horses, etc had been infected with covid.

Even reports of several tigers in The Bronx zoo reportedly became unwell with Covid 19.

So where are all the dead animal reports. Other than Buddy who had cancer and the Danes actually culling 17 million Mink just in case, Where are all the animals laying around short of breath or dropping dead from a deadly respiratory virus.?

Answers on a postcard please.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Where did you look for the reports?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The dead animals are now being exported to China.

/s

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Since animals immune systems have completely curb-stomped ours since the industrial revolution I bet their death rate was 0.01% in comparison to our 0.5% or so.

Then again, with all the undiagnosed cases, and crappy testing methodology I'd say that the human death rate via Covid is actually closer to 0.1%.

Definitely worse than the bubonic plague, worthy of a "vaccine" for sure lol!

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
They're social distancing.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Maybe it will spread to dingos so they stop eating the babies.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

The dead animals are now being exported to China.

/s
And being sold back to as the meat in microwaveable egg-rolls. At a profit.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Where did you look for the reports?

I'm not hearing any reports. That's the problem. I know lots of people with animals as pets. All still living. We went from, oh my god, even the animals are infected, to Nothing, Nada, zilch.

Surely we should be hearing reports of pets, livestock, birds, etc mysteriously dying... or at least out of breath with a running nose.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy

Since animals immune systems have completely curb-stomped ours since the industrial revolution I bet their death rate was 0.01% in comparison to our 0.5% or so.

Maybe having the ability to lick your own bollocks and arse has its hidden advantages?.

Stuff the vaccine. Sniff your neighbour's arse the next time you see them. Get yer nose right in there.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Here's why Denmark culled 17 million minks and now plans to dig up their buried bodies. The Covid mink crisis, explained
🥳

Denmark culled 17 million minks in November in response to Covid-19 outbreaks at more than 200 mink farms. Now the country plans to dig up the dead animals after they started to rise out of their shallow graves.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree

If you believe that you'll believe there's a pandemic out to kill us all and the only way to stop it is to let big pharma experiment on us all.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Here's why Denmark culled 17 million minks and now plans to dig up their buried bodies. The Covid mink crisis, explained
🥳

Denmark culled 17 million minks in November in response to Covid-19 outbreaks at more than 200 mink farms. Now the country plans to dig up the dead animals after they started to rise out of their shallow graves.

Jesus, Do these people not read up on the Nazis and the final solution.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

That's one way to put it, not saying I'd partake in that but I do believe hand sanitizers, masks, PPE, etc did weaken our immune systems overall.

Also, not quite sure I remember reading too much in the history books that mention sniffing ones neighbors ass.

What I was implying is that modern humans have fragile immune systems, take from that what you will.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

What's in a name?

That which we call a rusted rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

🥳

I honestly thought that was some sort of bad joke in the OP. This is the first time I've seen anything about that.

So the order to have them all killed was found to be illegal, but not until after 17 million are killed. That's just.... wow... WTF!?!

I see this↓ in the article you linked.

We know Covid-19 came from an animal host, and spilled into humans recently, said Jonathan Runstadler, professor in the department of infectious disease and global health at the Tufts University Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine.
Does he really KNOW that..... I thought that was an unfounded rumor.

I know they were going to be killed anyways, but still, this reason was just worse. Regardless of how wrong their deaths would have been, at least it would have been for a reason......
edit on 6/13/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Homefree

If you believe that you'll believe there's a pandemic out to kill us all and the only way to stop it is to let big pharma experiment on us all.

Both of those things are way near the bottom anything I believe.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

What I was implying is that modern humans have fragile immune systems, take from that what you will.

I'm with you, totally. We have created an artificial immune system.

We have manufactured chemicals and vaccines to kill bacteria and viruses forcing the bacteria to grow stronger and modify their own behavior in order to survive.

Every living thing, viruses included have morphed from a basic life form over Millions, billions of years of evolution. We might just have created a monster.

Or maybe, Something good might come out of these new experimental treatments.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I'm expecting we may morph into grey aliens and this mRNA tech is the first step, lol jk.

Yeah, I concur with you in what you had stated. The reality is that nobody truly knows what is going to happen in regards to the long-term effects of such shots. It makes one question as to whether they even needed lab rats due to the EUA being applicable to this supposed pandemic.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I guess it wasn't as bad as OP imagines. At the time they were regarded as rare instances..so, I suppose they were. Not that a lot of animals are being tested..so, who knows.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

I'm with you, totally. We have created an artificial immune system.

We have manufactured chemicals and vaccines to kill bacteria and viruses forcing the bacteria to grow stronger and modify their own behavior in order to survive.

Every living thing, viruses included have morphed from a basic life form over Millions, billions of years of evolution. We might just have created a monster.

Or maybe, Something good might come out of these new experimental treatments.

They have been working on mRNA for 30 years. One example I have heard, it could help target some cancers. I think it is the future, but remains to be seen how it works with the current situation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join