It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Military Bio Warfare exposed by Hong Kong Virologist Dr Yan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It won't take any action against the US that will give America the moral high ground.

Precisely why a "lab made" agent disguised as natural or possibly an accident has worked so well, why such a release was done and easily covered up by CCP and deep state actors/traitors in the west.
edit on 13-6-2021 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

She did escape from Hong Kong and mentions that she quit trying to contact her family still in China. She and many others are living in fear of the PLA, Peoples Liberation Army who still control the CCP "politburo" today.

Pretty doubtful she gets any protection from our gov.
That must suck.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

China has no real interest in this kind of weapons as it's gearing up for a defensive war, not an offensive one. It's looking for weapons to keep American troops form its shores, not to destroy American cities.

There is only one kind of person in the whole world who thinks that the US is going to offensively attack mainland China. It is a person within China who has been fed CCP propaganda.

You are far more transparent than you realize.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
"This virus is not from nature" !!!! (@3:25)

Whoooo Boy !! Coverup!! "It comes from the lab" !!! 😃

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

It won't take any action against the US that will give America the moral high ground.

Precisely why a "lab made" agent disguised as natural or possibly an accident has worked so well, why such a release was done and easily covered up by CCP and deep state actors/traitors in the west.

From the Chinese perspective this makes absolutely no sense at all for the simple reason that releasing a bio weapon would count as an offensive action. China doesn't strike first, ever. It pushes other people into positions where they attack first. China then claims that it's the victim of aggression.

It's like a BLM protestor that dresses up in women's clothes and hangs around your daughter in the girl's rest room and asked her about her bra size every few minutes, then when you punch it out it calls you a racist transphobe.

Why would China use a bio weapons. They're unreliable, unpredictable and notoriously difficult to target.

If China wanted to crash the US economy it would be much easier to do it by some other means such as selling dollars on the open market or calling in dollar debt. All perfectly legal, and all somewhat justified on the face of US tarrifs and other economic acions.

Put simply, A) It's not in China's nature to attack at all, and B) China has so many better ways of attacking.

You also need to understand basic Chinese phycology.

China has a concept known as Mainzi. Which is often translated as "face" (As in, to lose face, or to save face). In Chinese culture being to blame for being the source natural virus, and not being able to stop it from spreading, is absolutely humiliating. It's like admitting that you've got an STD. But to be blamed for accidentally releasing a virus form a lab is even worse. That's abject incompetence.

China absolutely would not come up with a plan that made it lose face. It would be like Donald Trump blaming Biden's huge penis for his losing the election.

If China were to come up with a bio weapon it would be far more likely to get a spy to release it in an American lab, and then blame America, rather than blaming itself.

China isn't the old Soviet Union, it's a very different place running on very different rules.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Why would China use a bio weapons. They're unreliable, unpredictable and notoriously difficult to target.

Well the fact is they did. And you've been wrong and will
continue to be wrong it seems. Because it does make sense
if you can pull your head out for two minutes. The success
is in your face.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Dr. Scarlett Yan did not kill herself.

Keep your eyes on her. TPTB, especially Obama, are not fond of whistleblowers.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It's true, China won't strike first.

That's why China will have an ally do the deed. Iran or America... Hard to decide...Iran has the guts and nuts...but America has Joek Biden....

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Right now anything coming out of Hong Kong that claims to expose something form the mainland needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. A very large pinch of sault.

China has no real interest in this kind of weapons as it's gearing up for a defensive war, not an offensive one. It's looking for weapons to keep American troops form its shores, not to destroy American cities.

Thank the heavens we have you around here to recite "The Party Line" (quite literally) anytime anything in a slightly negative light is raised about PRC.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A bio weapon grade virus is something airborne, highly contagious, I'm talking mask don't help at all, a single particle is enough to trigger infection and make a person sick, plus it would be like HIV which suppresses immune system and therefore no vaccine would work. Covid is far from bio weapon grade. It makes sense for a Hong Kong Dr Yan to smear China. She is a known China hater.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: adampaulheiman

She is a known China hater.

Known by who? Funny I never once got the impression she hates China.
She doesn't seem to fond of the CCP but who the hell is? Oh sorry maybe
that's you?

Stick around people she gets called a racist in 321.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Not just st defensive, offensive against it's neighbors.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The reason bio weapon grade weapon is hardly used is because RNA virus mutates fast. You can't control it. If released it'll simply come back to get you. What goes around. Comes around. For this particular reason nuclear weapons are the preferred WMD.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: adampaulheiman

I dont think the bad minded people will stop trying just because one of us thinks they can't use them because of something something, not going to happen stuff.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: adampaulheiman
A bio weapon grade virus is something airborne, highly contagious, I'm talking mask don't help at all, a single particle is enough to trigger infection and make a person sick, plus it would be like HIV which suppresses immune system and therefore no vaccine would work. Covid is far from bio weapon grade. It makes sense for a Hong Kong Dr Yan to smear China. She is a known China hater.

It's been modified from it's original concoction 😎

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yeah....sure
Same people that dumped infant females, right?
Those Chinese?

Some "face".....

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
the fact China managed to stop this virus in its tracks and seemingly become resistant to it while he world struggled for 18months of this pandemic says to me china knows more about the virus than they let on, theyve provided their people the 'fix'.. be it in water, food or air..

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
the fact China managed to stop this virus in its tracks and seemingly become resistant to it while he world struggled for 18months of this pandemic says to me china knows more about the virus than they let on, theyve provided their people the 'fix'.. be it in water, food or air..

I can stop it too if I invent the virus. I bet you knew this though . These people are simply sick.

edit on 13-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Or did it simply rip through the portion of the populace that was isolated and burn itself out?

Odd how china locked down on internal travel during their contagion while continuing travel to other countries.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I can stop it too if I invent the virus. I bet you knew this though . These people are simply sick.

Hell I could've stopped it a year ago. But Nooooo everyone had
to listen to mister science guy with the permanent moron look
on his face.

My point is anyone could've stopped it if they just didn't listen to Fauci.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join