It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart inflammation in young men higher than expected after Pfizer, Moderna vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
More vaccine news. The US CDC and other health regulators are investigating higher than expected levels of heart inflammation in men aged 16-24 after receiving their second dose of the mRNA based vaccines. The amount of cases of inflammation were over two times the number of expected cases.

www.reuters.com...

A higher-than-expected number of young men have experienced heart inflammation after their second dose of the mRNA COVID-19 shots from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, according to data from two vaccine safety monitoring systems, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Thursday.

The CDC and other health regulators have been investigating heart inflammation cases after Israel’s Health Ministry reported that it had found a likely link to the condition in young men who received Pfizer’s (PFE.N) COVID-19 vaccine. r ead more

There were 283 observed cases of heart inflammation after the second vaccine dose in those aged 16 to 24 in the VAERS data. That compares with expectations of 10-to-102 cases for that age range based on U.S. population background incidence rates, the CDC said.

Shimabukuro said there was a predominance of males in younger age groups among the reported heart inflammation cases.

The experiment continues i suppose with more data coming in every day showing these vaccines have very real dangers to otherwise young and healthy people who are themselves not actually at risk of death or severe health problems from covid.
edit on 10/6/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
More vaccine news. The amount of cases of inflammation were over two times the number of expected cases.

www.reuters.com...

A higher-than-expected number of young men have experienced heart inflammation after their second dose of the mRNA COVID-19 shots from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, according to data from two vaccine safety monitoring systems, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Thursday.

The CDC and other health regulators have been investigating heart inflammation cases after Israel’s Health Ministry reported that it had found a likely link to the condition in young men who received Pfizer’s (PFE.N) COVID-19 vaccine. r ead more

There were 283 observed cases of heart inflammation after the second vaccine dose in those aged 16 to 24 in the VAERS data. That compares with expectations of 10-to-102 cases for that age range based on U.S. population background incidence rates, the CDC said.

Shimabukuro said there was a predominance of males in younger age groups among the reported heart inflammation cases.

The experiment continues i suppose with more data coming in every day showing these vaccines have very real dangers to otherwise young and healthy people who are themselves not actually at risk of death or severe health problems from covid.

The fact that they were "expecting" this outcome should be disturbing enough.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don’t know how many more giant red flags people need.

If people are still gunning for these not-vaccines, there is no other explanation than that for them, it has nothing to do with health, but has become for them a worldview: they will obey their masters because they are not Trump.
edit on 10-6-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You know how you know the world has gone stupid and straight to hell? About 3,000 people were killed on 9/11. The CDC has reported 4,647 vaccine deaths, only thus far, and nobody has done anything about this. Too busy watching Dancing with the Stars? As long as it wasn't one of your family in the stat? There is NOBODY in power, with the moral fortitude, to seek an immediate stop to this evil nonsense, then seek to prosecute those responsible for what amounts to lethal medical experimentation on people. On top of that, Fauci was funding the Wuhan lab, and you put that Mengele in charge of public health? They even ban, try to bury, a safe, effective preventative and treatment such as zinc and HCQ, tens and tens of thousands die, for no reason, and we don't say boo to this? It's all damned, criminally insane, and nobody in a position to do anything even cares. I'm very ashamed of the United States, on many levels, anymore, perfectly arguable now a wicked and perverse nation.
edit on 10-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I made a batch of Red Devil lye, Tennessee whiskey, and varsol.
I haven't got sick, so far.
Three of my neighbors are pushing up daisies...acceptable loss.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Not gonna lie..... less millennials isnt such a bad idea! a reply to: dug88

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I just thought I'd share this here. My employer got her shots, second back in February. A couple weeks following her second dose she thought she hurt her back. She's been on pain meds, muscle relaxers, anti inflammatory for several months. The meds were not helping at all. She has since had many sudden new health issues. She just found out last week both her spleen and liver are severely enlarged. It may not be her heart, but she's suddenly diagnosed with enlarged organs. Makes one wonder what the hell it's doing to people's organs.
edit on 10-6-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

No one deserves to be mutilated by an experimental drug.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5

originally posted by: dug88
More vaccine news. The amount of cases of inflammation were over two times the number of expected cases.

www.reuters.com...

The fact that they were "expecting" this outcome should be disturbing enough.

I don’t think you understand what the article was saying. Basically, if you took a random sample of the unvaccinated population in the age range 16 to 24 that was the same size as the sample that WAS vaccinated, you would expect to see up to 102 cases of heart inflammation in an unvaccinated group of that size. It occurs naturally in the population regardless of whether someone is vaccinated or not.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yeah. Heart problems and blood clots are a favorite pastime of the death jabs. Seen it all around.

It just killed my Mamaw, too.

And the coercion and bribery to take the vaxes are bombarding every other platform out there. It literally, physically makes me sick to my stomach.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hmmm

Risk catching a virus with over a 98 % chance of survival or possible debilitating/life threatening effects of an experimental vaccine being pushed by Big Pharma, MSM and fear mongers.

Decisions, decisions.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
"Higher than expected"

lmao

They didn't know what to expect. They were more than likely just like "Eh, they'll be fine. It's a vaccination. Trust the science!""

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Hmmm

Risk catching a virus with over a 98 % chance of survival or possible debilitating/life threatening effects of an experimental vaccine being pushed by Big Pharma, MSM and fear mongers.

Decisions, decisions.

This sounds like that "vaccine hesitancy" that Facebook has been so busy trying to stamp out. Don't you want your free donuts?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I read it's something like a 17,000+ to 1 chance of catching Covid unvaccinated and with a 98% survival rate... Think ill take my chances.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Free doughnuts !!? Nobody told me that.

Sign me up !

In all seriousness...if that's all it takes to get folks to line up for an experimental vaccine, they're not firing on all 8, know whatta I mean?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

# Nauseating. And this is just the short term effects.

I can't really blame kids for getting spiked as the bombardment of propaganda has been relentless, they're just kids after all.

The parents, and I use that term very generously, along with the propagandists need to pay for this.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

My son is fifteen and we live in So Cal. He's been getting peer pressured to the point he wants it because all of his friends got the jab. They're planning summer get-togethers and he's been told that without the vaccination he'd have to wear a mask or not come. I told him just to lie about it but he says he can't (he is actually a really lousy liar).
Now my wife and I are worried he'll get jabbed at school next fall without telling us. It's insane.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I will never, never, never, never get this non vaccine and don't understand why people rushed to get it, but I know several people that did get it and are having no issues whatsoever, why do you think there is a disparity like that? Genetics? Pre-existing conditions? Just curious

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You know the beauty of this being the source? There is no one on this thread defending anything or arguing counterpoint because this is not from bitchute or infowars, it is from one of their beloved liberal rags Reuters and their Infallable CDC.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Here's a thought. Waaaaaayyyyy back in history if I remember correctly the government gave the American Indians blankets (infected with small pox) the indians didn't do so well. Fast forward to today, the government is giving away free vaccine to everyone, not the stampede they were expecting so they upped it to free lottery cards, donuts, ect to get the sheep errr people to take this wonder shot. Why does this seem like a repeat of history?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join