It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO’s Chief Scientist Served with Legal Notice for Disinformation and Suppression of Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is great news. Direct link to pdf is here

Specifically it relates to the suppression of the use of Ivermectin.

This is a direct link to the media release pdf.

I would urge you to read both documents.

This needs to happen worldwide ...... in particular the name Fauci comes to mind ..... but we all know there's many many more.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Yes , The Fraud is being Uncovered .

tv.infowars.com...

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
wow, this escalated quickly.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Why would this be covered up and lied about, with such great social and financial costs being propagated?

Is the WHO really in China's pocket ?

Hopefully, answers will be forthcoming ...

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Why would this be covered up and lied about, with such great social and financial costs being propagated?

Because it's the first stage of the Great Reset, which is a euphemism for Global Corporate Takeover. The money that's been wasted is tax payers money, not corporate money, in fact they've largely been raking it in over the last year and a half or so and I guess they want to keep that trend going.

There are quite a number of sites out there where you can find information, you might want to give yourself a bit of a heads up.

To be honest if people think what's happening all around the world is necessary because of one single virus with a survival rate of 99.85% well they're beyond helping, insomuch as I'm not aware of a cure for Covid-19 Anxiety Syndrome.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
There was so much fraud and cover up with this virus that I think many people in high places should go to prison around the world. Including those Political figures that made statements disclaiming known medical evidence as fake when in fact it was better than what they had. There was so much covering up of natural medicines effectiveness against this virus that it made my gut turn. The medicines they have been creating to treat this disease has roots in natural medicinal food science yet their meds have way more negative side effects than the natural sources. Heck, the bitter cola nut is as good as rendesavour and that chemistry is found in some cola products still, I cannot tell you if coke works anymore since they just use a flavoring now. The old coke syrup we got from the store when I was a kid would have reduced risk a lot against this virus going covid.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

HUGE news! Thankyou for taking the time to share it with us.

It appears that WHO and CDC physicians wanted lots of deaths, all over the world from Covid-19.

But the reasons WHY seem to differ, depending on the authority one examines.

For example, in America, lots of Covid-19 deaths generated Trillions of dollars for institutions and individuals and politicians.

Also, lots of Covid-19 deaths enabled Presidential Election cheating, via mail-in ballots/voting.

What do the authorities in Canada, United Kingdom, France, etc.. get from seeing so many Covid-19 deaths in their respective countries?

Also, the United Nations has been strangely quiet, even though Covid-19 has killed over 3.7 million individuals on the planet. The U.N. is protecting the people who initiated this mass global genocide.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To be honest, the propaganda is bigger than the death toll. As I posted earlier today the UK has had no such massive death toll

Sure it's up a bit, but that could be replicated with a bad flu season and I doubt that would have been accompanied with the psyop propaganda and freedom crushing lockdowns, mask training compliance.

In Australia so far this years there's been 210 deaths from vaccines, about 23,000 serious adverse reactions and 1 person dead from Covid related illness.

Also, the United Nations has been strangely quiet, even though Covid-19 has killed over 3.7 million individuals on the planet.

I reckon they're just keeping their heads down and hoping the scam continues, in which case they're first in line to head up World Totalitarianism Government.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
wow, this escalated quickly.

And by that im sure you mean "its about damn time!"

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
In my view there are few things more egregious than knowingly risking the lives of millions of people for political reasons and anyone found guilty of doing so should be punished to the maximum extent of the law without remorse.
edit on 10/6/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
All just theater, ain't sh# about to truly happen. They will put on more and more of these little shows to seem like they're actually holding people accountable but it's just that, a show. Same thing happened with the Epstekn case. Not one gram of justice was served. They just tell us "oh yeah they're in prison rotting away" when they're most likely in their mansions cackling away. I don't think you all get that there's so much theater going on. Because of this, people will have that false hope that someone is going to pay for crimes against humanity.
edit on 10-6-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The indian Bar association. Lol i can only imagine the corruption they have let go over the last 20 years. Might want to clean their rooms before attacking the WHO

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
In my view there are few things more egregious than knowingly risking the lives of millions of people for political reasons and anyone found guilty of doing so should be punished to the maximum extent of the law without remorse.

We need the leaders of each organization that gave it their stamp of approval, and their sycophants, all brought to justice for the people they cheated and especially for those who suffered loss of life because of these lies. This isn't about them doing the "best they can and failed" because they were intent on pushing false narratives for political gain.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77
The indian Bar association. Lol i can only imagine the corruption they have let go over the last 20 years. Might want to clean their rooms before attacking the WHO

Shooting the messenger will work for the dummies, but not the rest of us on the Earth. Just not going to be that many willing to ignore the data now as it is everywhere from many different countries exposing the fraud. Many on ATS have been calling it out from day one and we are not surprised it would end this way.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Shooting the messenger will work for the dummies, but not the rest of us on the Earth. Just not going to be that many willing to ignore the data now as it is everywhere from many different countries exposing the fraud. Many on ATS have been calling it out from day one and we are not surprised it would end this way.

I can't believe i am going to get into this but please show me clinical studies where ivermectin has been proven to be successful in fighting ANY viral infection. I'll wait

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I can't believe i am going to get into this but please show me clinical studies where ivermectin has been proven to be successful in fighting ANY viral infection. I'll wait

It is all over ATS , you are being lazy. Do your own research with the tools we give you here.

Below is a discussion on Fauci being the Science as if Science never changes or is allowed to be challenged. This might enlighten.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

(post by OzBoomer77 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

Funny drugs with low profit margins, long standing and a long track record are deemed “dangerous” and “risky”. And were available before the covid vaccines. When there was very little in the way of treatment.

But people are sure willing to ram experimental higher profit vaccines down people’s throats. That have no long term track record. Pushing you cannot return to “normal” until your injected with this manufacturer soup. With manufacturers being protected from law suits. With there being a 98 percent survival rate for most demographics.

edit on 10-6-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

These major organisations and they have to be careful when putting out information.

Does that include when organizations like WHO shill for the Chinese Communist Party?

Very damned selective concerning what they're 'careful' about and what they are not.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Even though it's India, and their corruption track record is a bigger joke than Illinois'...if no one starts holding feet to fire first, no one else will ever grow a pair to BE the first to do it.

So in that vein, more power to them & hopefully that obese camel's back is getting very strained in the backrooms already.

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
In my view there are few things more egregious than knowingly risking the lives of millions of people for political reasons and anyone found guilty of doing so should be punished to the maximum extent of the law without remorse. given the Blood Eagle posthaste.

FTFY. We all know how we'd prefer to see the guilty atone for it.
edit on 6/10/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join