It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover nurse exposes what is REALLY happening with ‘Covid-19 pandemic’ - 'it's murder'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Undercover nurse exposes what is REALLY happening with ‘Covid-19 pandemic’ - 'it's murder'

Under cover Nurse.
Patients show "not positive" twice. They still code them as diagnose with Covide-!9. They then move them in with the positive patients. Where they are infected with Covide- 19. Or they might kill them either on purpose or by accident with the wrong level of drugs. No accountability.

I recently was told by my complicit to the scam friend that an individual we both know just died of Covid-19. They were a Trump supporter who refused to vaccinate. She didn't bother to get the FLCCC Ivermectin treatment in place before she was supposedly infected. Before I knew about it she was being taken off the ventilator as she was dead. In India they supply everyone with the kits and are doing very well. I'm wondering? Was she killed by them?

edit on 9-6-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added link

edit on 9-6-2021 by Doctor Smith because: fixed grammar

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

We need to determine WHO GAVE THE ORDER to damage the world with COVID-19. That should be Priority #1 at this point.

It must not be China, because Biden says we're still honoring that country by supporting the Beijing Olympics in 10 months.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Your friend sounds like a brainwashed idiot. How convenient that your mutual aquatint who just died “of covid-19”
was a Trump supporter and therefore a “science denier” and you know, she/he deserved to die for being so stupid and rebellious.

When will someone whistleblow on the PCR tests?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Please Elaborate......
In India they are supplying everyone with a Kit.

Supplying Who??? Regular Folks or Doctors
What type of Kit??
What’s in the Kit??

Now regarding the first part of your OP........
Sure sounds like Murder to Me!!

If you are in a hospital setting
With patients sick enough to be admitted
Yet, they don’t test Positive for COVID-19
But they house them all Together......
They Sound Like They Are Purposely Exposing
Them To The COVID-19

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We need to determine WHO GAVE THE ORDER to damage the world with COVID-19. That should be Priority #1 at this point.

It must not be China, because Biden says we're still honoring that country by supporting the Beijing Olympics in 10 months.

Probably so they sell vaccines to make money? Money is always the key driver. Follow the money.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

There are a handful of provinces in india where all adults were provided with ivermectin and almost overnight they saw massive reduction in cases of Covid. Other provinces which did not saw a rise in Covid cases some were actually pretty drastic rises where some of those who did provide ivermectin saw some pretty substantial drops in cases.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In another thread you criticised Biden for alienating China and for standing up to them?

Hasn't Biden ordered a full review of the virus's origins, including the possibility that it originated in Wuhan?

We do need to understand how and where this virus originated and how it spread around the world, not just to apportion blame - I don't see how that would help any of us unless it is proven that it was somehow deliberate - but also so that the world can plan for any future viral pandemics.

As for the OP: One nurse says something that fits in with locked in and pre-conceived opinions so it is proclaimed as the truth, literally millions of nurses around the world ridicule such exposé's yet are ignored.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Here they comes, the Midnight-Nurses.
Under the covers, they opens their purses.

The undercover Nurses, they spills the beans.
This Midnight-Nurse : does she says what she means ?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

If you have listened to Reiner Fuellmich, he says that the WEF headed up by Klaus Schwab are ultimately responsible for this. I suspect he is right.

Certainly WHO and others, Bill Gates especially, started the whole idea.

It is embarrassing that so many in the medical profession have gone along with this. Who can you trust anymore?

Thank God for the conscientious members like America's Frontline Doctors, and Canadian doctors and various European groups too. At least there are a few good guys.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

As for the OP: One nurse says something that fits in with locked in and pre-conceived opinions so it is proclaimed as the truth, literally millions of nurses around the world ridicule such exposé's yet are ignored.

Well, she has hours of undercover video she took to back up her claims. So there's that.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Under cover Nurse.
Patients show "not positive" twice. They still code them as diagnose with Covide-!9. They then move them in with the positive patients. Where they are infected with Covide- 19. Or they might kill them either on purpose or by accident with the wrong level of drugs. No accountability.

I recently was told by my complicit to the scam friend that an individual we both know just died of Covid-19. They were a Trump supporter who refused to vaccinate. She didn't bother to get the FLCCC Ivermectin treatment in place before she was supposedly infected. Before I knew about it she was being taken off the ventilator as she was dead. In India they supply everyone with the kits and are doing very well. I'm wondering? Was she killed by them?

I give up. This site has gone to the dogs.

They're murdering millions!

What a crock.

Yeah here in the UK it's like 28 Weeks Later.

Bodies piled up in the streets etc.

Oh wait...no it's not.

Will you please stop posting absolute #e?

Probably not.

Please feel free to report me. Again.

We have a saying here "nobody likes a grass".

Your source? Highly credible I think not but that's your MO.

This place is now a joke.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Under cover Nurse.

What a crock.

Oh wait...no it's not.

Probably not.

Not often I defend this site but to its credit if you look in the Ludicrous Online Lies forum you at least see they have the measure of this particular poster.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Under cover Nurse.

What a crock.

Oh wait...no it's not.

Probably not.

Not often I defend this site but to its credit if you look in the Ludicrous Online Lies forum you at least see they have the measure of this particular poster.

True but look at the number of stars his posts get!

Still, back on topic, hastily, no.... am losing the will to live.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Oh look, she’s selling a book..

www.booktopia.com.au...

Gotta take advantage of the pandemic and cash in babay!

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Thanks for the reply
I now understand, because I hadn’t heard that before.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Oh look, she’s selling a book..

www.booktopia.com.au...

Gotta take advantage of the pandemic and cash in babay!

Shocked. Shocked I am.

Honestly, the lunatics have truly taken over this asylum.

Back on topic......no I give up. What's the point anymore?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Thank you for that information!
I hadn’t heard that before or somehow missed it.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Most sane people without some insane agenda did.
edit on 9-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

There are a handful of provinces in india where all adults were provided with ivermectin and almost overnight they saw massive reduction in cases of Covid. Other provinces which did not saw a rise in Covid cases some were actually pretty drastic rises where some of those who did provide ivermectin saw some pretty substantial drops in cases.

Ivermectin was only given as an option to those with mild symptoms, as per the Indian council of medical research..

www.icmr.gov.in...

Stop spreading lies please.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join