It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan covid deaths verified police reports from the medical hospitals so why many deaths in USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I was very active in the covid discussions early on due to I live in a medical university that took this as if you were living in North Korea, Seriously, I'm not joking. It was like 3 inspections before you could enter the medical university. ( now things have calmed down )

So what is the update for Japan.
June 7, 2021 .... 13,500 actual deaths from the virus entering the body of the deceased. ( recorded by the police (NPA) which is to believed)
America, how many deaths for the china virus, don't know and don't care, why, because it isn't true.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Part of the number problem is the method of testing and reporting. If you got hit by a truck but the fake test said you had covid then you died from covid.

This has been pointed out several times in numerous threads and articles. The PTB will continue to control the situation by scare tactics and rewards for those being a good citizen who follows orders.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Mask wearing is normal in Japan, especially during flu season. They are also more concerned with virus as they tend to spread rapidly in Japan due to so many people commuting.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

The PTB will continue to control the situation by scare tactics and rewards for those being a good citizen who follows orders.

You mean Trump?

Because that's not how I remember it.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Out of a 130,000,000 people our death toll is averaging nearly 100 a day, some days less then 50 and some days more then 100.

Japanese youth are now being rebellious on the lock/shut downs of their favorite hangouts. This is causing a very BIG major problem in the big cities.. Kind of lawlessness at this point. But who is right, I don't know anyone with the virus that caught from being outside. Seems like the BLM protest in the states would back that up also.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Mask wearing is normal in Japan, especially during flu season. They are also more concerned with virus as they tend to spread rapidly in Japan due to so many people commuting.

What is kind of missleading is that before mask were mandated the subways were full and the trains, yet people were not showing symptoms of the virus back then. my guess is that the virus mutated into something more deadly form January to March of last year.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: 727Sky

The PTB will continue to control the situation by scare tactics and rewards for those being a good citizen who follows orders.

You mean Trump?

Because that's not how I remember it.

Rent free. Still totally rent free.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Out of a 130,000,000 people our death toll is averaging nearly 100 a day, some days less then 50 and some days more then 100.

Japanese youth are now being rebellious on the lock/shut downs of their favorite hangouts. This is causing a very BIG major problem in the big cities.. Kind of lawlessness at this point. But who is right, I don't know anyone with the virus that caught from being outside. Seems like the BLM protest in the states would back that up also.

Is that deaths by Covid per day or deaths by any cause per day?

If not clear, I would dig. Information is the new currency

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Whatever happened to people just dropping dead in Asian countries? Did they have symptoms and just passed it off as a cold or flu? Wasn't there people like seizing up in the streets? Why hasn't that happened since then?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Do the Japanese wear masks as much as we are led to believe here in the West?
Is there a lot of obesity and diabetes in Japan?

According the WorldMeter, deaths per million are 108 for Japan and 1840 for USA.
Japan is a congested country, so it seems we in the USA cannot use congestion in cities as a reason for the difference.

I also agree we take anyone who dies with Covid to be a Covid death.
Part is due to insane way our medical community can bill.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thread title includes what appears to be a question

"so why many deaths in USA"

and yet you end your thorough Op with

America, how many deaths for the china virus, don't know and don't care, why, because it isn't true.

I guess pointless thread is pointless then

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Lots of phony count methods and stats being exposed recently 👀😃👀

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
Thread title includes what appears to be a question

"so why many deaths in USA"

and yet you end your thorough Op with

I guess pointless thread is pointless then

I notice you're not too good with English grammar, either. Do you think that makes you better than him by pointing out his seeming mistakes? Geez, Louise. I wish people would stop shooting the messenger.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

I dont have an issue with his or my grammar (or anyones), i was wondering why the thread title includes "so why many deaths in USA" if the final statement involves the phrase

"don't know and don't care"

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
We will make more.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Do the Japanese wear masks as much as we are led to believe here in the West?
Is there a lot of obesity and diabetes in Japan?

According the WorldMeter, deaths per million are 108 for Japan and 1840 for USA.
Japan is a congested country, so it seems we in the USA cannot use congestion in cities as a reason for the difference.

I also agree we take anyone who dies with Covid to be a Covid death.
Part is due to insane way our medical community can bill.

Japan has a very different hygiene culture. Because people live at such close quarters infectious diseases are much more of a problem. Every big city is like New York city in that regard. Hand washing is much more common and if you even get the sniffles you're expected to wear a mask to protect other people from your cold. Even the etiquette around sneezing is different.

On the subway in NCY somebody will sneeze into their hand and then take hold of a pole. In Japan they'd at the very least use a handkerchief. If not an anti bacterial one.

Japan doesn't have much of an obesity problem, especially not amongst the elderly. Their rate is around 3.2% of adults. In America it's around 42%. Diabetes is often caused by obesity, as is hypertension. Both of which are endemic in the US and are significant risk factors for Covid.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Pretty much, testing deceased bodies of gunshot, cancer, heart attack, fatal accidents, decapitations (via anal swab maybe?), etc is just a way to get more government money.

So they milk it like the old, dried up cow that's it's become despite such cow being on life support.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I know 2 people who died from covid. One, a 90-year-old who suffered cardiac arrest. The other, gunshot wound. Covid must be clever as all hell.

I'm glad I live in the plains. Covid might throw a boulder on my car if I travel the mountains.
edit on 7-6-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You're correct about the piggish natures of people in this country.

We think we had covid in early 2020.
Never got tested, but back then it wasn't common.
Dude in a restaurant sneezes INTO the room, doesn't cover his nose at all. Was careful to not sneeze on his companion.....but the rest of the room......

Masking when one is ill, and staying out of crowds seems like a no brainer....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join