It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci and the Vax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: blackpillnation

Ya this is the kind of "I told you so" I want to be a part from.

ETA
edit on 3-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Interesting I didn't know trump was a Doctor in Virology. That is quite some credit your giving Trump

What you mean is we are blaming the Literal Doctor in charge of Covid virus.

Yes that is how being in charge works you don't go blaming straw-men when he is in fact the person in charge.

And in medical regards his power out weighs Trumps authority. Any basic knowledge about government/Military you would know that.
(This is why your local health dept can tell your elected officials what to do with no recourse.)

If Trump had the power he would of fired Fauci right after the old blonde lady dr got canned.

edit on 3-6-2021 by blackpillnation because: facts

edit on 3-6-2021 by blackpillnation because: stuff

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Bill Gates?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

No he was just an angel investor he didn't create it hes not a DR LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackpillnation

Interesting I didn't know trump was a Doctor in Virology. That is quite some credit your giving Trump

Yes that is how being in charge works you don't go blaming straw-men when he is in fact the person in charge.

And in medical regards his power out weighs Trumps authority. Any basic knowledge about government/Military you would know that.
(This is why your local health dept can tell your elected officials what to do with no recourse.)

If Trump had the power he would of fired Fauci right after the old blonde lady dr got canned.

Wow!! Every single line you just wrote is wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I dont think side effects with medicines necessarily will show right after one takes the vax. The government typically takes years to approve a drug for (corruption) and to understand possible side effects. I hope there are none, because at some point I will likely have to take them. However, I have zero trust in it since all the details have emerged behind Fauci's, media's, and congresses deceit behind the drugs that could have saved lives. Families should begin suing these folks that played politics with their loved ones.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

So now Dr Fauci isnt in charge of the pandemic he was hired for what exactly in your mind then I am curious?

So the person in charge of the US covid restrictions/rules

The person literally writing these mandates is somehow not in charge?

you got me on that one please explain what he does then for us feeble minds that cant seem to grasp reality.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: oloufo

i had no side effect just a little pain in my arm. same with most people i know. one girlfriend had fever for two days.

you really believe mister fauci killed millions of people for a book deal?

Same here. Fact and logic are hard to come by in here.

Both sources for this article are from Right Wing sites. And Rand Paul? I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

Logic would tell you this didn't happen because a person ate a bat.

I have yet to see much logic about the origins of this from any on the left.

But you do you!

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ya now the lefties are claiming Dr Fauci was never in charge I am now more confused at this logic

He went from Saint Fauci Trust The Science!....to never heard of that guy in a week LOL

I still love the cope of these vaxxes are safe they have a long history of 3 months of use to back that up!!!

When your cure has never been tested and is 9 months old there is no data to back it up it. Thats why we have things called an FDA pre covid and 15 year medical trials to ge tthe data you claim they have done without the time do it.

Man o Man that covid vax has a solid 9 days of testing im in shoot me up.

LOGIC SEEMS TO ESCAPE THEM

How dare you question this science it is 6 weeks old that is plenty of time to test every bad reaction known to man duh technologies!

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

No he was just an angel investor he didn't create it hes not a DR LOL

That's right I have no idea why I get confused hate that.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

-Fauci is a Federal employee of the executive branch.. The boss of the executive branch of federal government is the President.

- The President as leader of the executive branch of government issues Covid restrictions that ONLY apply to federal entities. If your state issued a covid rule then blame your governor.

- Again, only the President can issue mandates that ONLY apply to the executive branch of federal government.

This is not about reality... is about learning how your government works.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

i had no side effect just a little pain in my arm. same with most people i know. one girlfriend had fever for two days.

Both sources for this article are from Right Wing sites. And Rand Paul? I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

But you do you!

I never mentioned the Left.

The sources for this OP are from Right Wing sites.

The Right supports Trump. Trump is anti-Fauci.

Hence — negative slant.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
"We all know now Fauci funded the virus and the cure and did it all for a book deal and worse."

My goodness.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

But you do you!

Hence — negative slant.

Trump doesn't even have a position in government anymore. This is how crazy the left is.....he has no say on anything at all government wise.

The TDS is hilarious at this point.

Own it.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

“Trump is Anti Fauci”

How so?

He help deliver Trumps vaccines miracle.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sofakingwetoddit

yes I know not really shocked tbh

www.yahoo.com...

Thousands of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s emails, collected and published by Buzzfeed and the Washington Post, have revealed a symbiotic relationship between the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases head and some members of the press.

"Dr. Anthony Fauci Book Scrubbed From Amazon, Barnes & Noble After Premature Posts"

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

But you do you!

Hence — negative slant.

Trump doesn't even have a position in government anymore. This is how crazy the left is.....he has no say on anything at all government wise.

Own it.

OH! Look at that side step.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

But you do you!

Hence — negative slant.

Own it.

OH! Look at that side step.

Sidestep?

You brought him up and likely didn't even read or research any of what the OP brought up.

Again...own it. Maybe one day in 10 or 12 years you can stop thinking that Trump ruined your life for so long.

Sad really.....

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Some People I have met think they are superior to others who have not got the vax. They are proud that they are doing the right thing by taking a vaccination that has not been properly assessed according to the vaccine standards we have had in this country for a long time. the reason for those regulations was because of failures due to unanticipated side effects.

They are proud of being a guiney pig.

Even if I could take this vaccine I probably wouldn't because I think it's release was premature...I think it should have gone through all the testing it was supposed to go through. But now the cases of the virus are dropping because they dialed back the test so there would appear to be less people getting the disease...that proves that the vaccine works.

I sure hope that the people taking the vaccine are not going to regret it. But don't worry folks, they will not be connecting any side effects to the vaccine since so many people in high places have said it is perfectly safe.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shaiker
I dont think side effects with medicines necessarily will show right after one takes the vax. The government typically takes years to approve a drug for (corruption) and to understand possible side effects. I hope there are none, because at some point I will likely have to take them. However, I have zero trust in it since all the details have emerged behind Fauci's, media's, and congresses deceit behind the drugs that could have saved lives. Families should begin suing these folks that played politics with their loved ones.

They can't sue them. Vaccine manufacturers were granted immunity by the government during the Reagan administration.

Taking the shot would be foolish because there are successful therapies, cures, for the infection. If you get sick, request HCQ or Ivermectin. They both cure the infection.

In the meantime, nourish your immune system. Get plenty of Vitamin D and zinc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join