It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Tony Fauci and Peter Daszak under criminal investigation?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

I don't know? Does the Southern District of New York have jurisdiction over crimes committed by Fauci?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I hear he is part of the GSA, and they have certain legal protections above that of lowly peasants

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Who in this administration would investigate them and hold them accountable?

Nobody. Not a single entity.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAreTheGoodguys

We all know Obama is running the show.

Folk don't realize how true that is.
Explains the contents of the current administration .
And everything else going on .
Especially the alleged China virus and no spin-offs while Trump was president .
Trump cancelled the cash flow to the Wuhan labs that Barry initiated.
They ran out of money to develop future strains.
Biden reinstalled that cash flow.
And what do we have now supposedly ?
Multiple new strains .

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

DURHAM

WALRUS OF JUSTICE

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I honestly am not 100 percent sure, howwever,

"The United States District Court for the Southern District of New York is one of 94 United States district courts. The Southern District is one of the most influential and active federal district courts in the United States, largely because of its jurisdiction over New York's major financial centers."

And I'm guessing anything for which he could be charged would fall under federal law.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Fauchi is just a nut that can only accept evidence that fits his beliefs till he gets caught saying false things. At that point he flip flops but two months later he goes right back to his original mindset. Fauchi should never have gotten that far up the ladder.

Personally, I have nothing against Fauchi, I have more of a problem with the people who were pulling his strings.
edit on 2-6-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So the legal way he is getting out of it is they did not "ear mark" the money given to the Wuhan Lab specifically for anything.

Now what I would like to know is the actual agreement and what "ear mark" means to a Chinese run lab.

He will weasel out of everything because of that one thing in their contract....watch as this gets pushed in MSM.

Fauci gave money to dr Baric . Baric studied gain of function testing with Dr Zhengli at wuhan . They’re guilty . Fauci created this pandemic and he has the most gall of anyone I’ve ever seen to tell us to wear two masks or take their rushed vaccine . He’s not getting out of anything. He’s guilty of crimes against humanity and so are all of his bosses And China . How it’s spun doesn’t make it any less true

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The odds of Fauci getting exonerated or supposed lack of evidence claims will be rampant despite the facts sadly. This man is above the law and nothing will happen to him.

The guy is Hitler on crack but won't meet the same end, despite declaring war on his own country.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
I’ve become so numb and cynical. I don’t believe anything will happen, too many people are asleep, my wife and I were just talking about that. Those emails are huge and pretty damning. The fact that Fox News is the only mainstream outlet reporting this (which was already covered on ATS days ago) should tell you that this, just like all other truths will die on the vine.

Nobody wants to hear the truth because it could mean that they would have to admit they were wrong.

you are wrong in stating the msm isnt reporting about his mails. i‘ve seen plenty of articles about this in german newspapers. thats the truth and you are wrong. do you admit that?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Personally I think fauci is almost to perfect of a patsy, high enough they can point and say look we are going after corruption etc, but being in such a narrow capacity he wouldn't be really privy to the real back room deals.

But that could be my overly optimistic self.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Got me thinking - You know they said Jeff Epstein would never be investigated /prosecuted .... oh wait ....

I'm getting ahead of the Curve .....
For Future Ref ....
Fauci Didn't Kill Himself

And Just Like That, Dr. Fauci’s Book Has Been Pulled From Presales

And it appears the publisher of his book is now scrambling to avoid trouble. Over at Amazon, where yesterday they had been enthusiastically pimping the release for this coming November, the title is nowhere to be found.......

The claim of a premature announcement is not in any way believable. This was not a leak of, say, the key art in a surprise release of an unannounced work. There were announced dates of release, a cover price of $18 declared, and the availability of preorders through the book vendors, to go along with the ad copy one normally sees with an official rollout. This was the usual publishing push taking place — and for all of that to disappear in a wisp is telling.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Indictments hinge on credibility of tying Fauci corruption to Trump.

THAT is the main goal here in case anybody sees it different 😧

And loads of redacted classified material too on unsecured servers !!😃

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

The Bleachbit download failed 😎🚨

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"You cant pour bleach on emails lols such a boomer"

-The Left, most likely

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Fauci is a fall guy do you really believe he setup covid restrictions to get better sales on his amazon book.

Go take your vax its trustworthy as Fauci LOL

Fauci did all this for better amazon book sales has got to be the dumbest fall guy story I have ever heard.

If you believe that you prob took the vax LOL
edit on 3-6-2021 by blackpillnation because: reasons

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The Washington Post has a bust of Anthony Fauci in its trophy case, and his photos placed prominently in hallways.

The Washington Post can't take another hit to its image and status.

Which is why the publication is so nervous about their hero right now: www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I disagree with you . Biden and his shrews can’t wait to bury Tonys Faucis for causing all this response mess. The Dims are all but done running Congress come mid-term elections. So it behoves Jao Bin Dung too wrap up this whole covid mess by blaming China and firing ( or worse )Tonys Faucis for being complacent . Yet Tonys Faucis will see zero jail or fines , because of all his dirt he has on China Joe . Truth is .. The USA is just as guilty as China , because We bank rolled the gain of function in China . Why play with fire in your basement when you can pay your neighbor to play with fire

This all ends when Europe , Australia & Japan seek trillions from China in damages due to Covid .The US & Canada will slap sanctions & language on China . China will then feel threatened and start a war in the Pacific.
This virus is a US/China adventure. The money trail is scrubbed and the Chinese key players are dead or soon to be dead .
The Americans involved in this gain of function scam are in grave danger .
When mass three shots to the dome suicides begin ? You can rest assured someone is near the truth .
This whole covid mess is a true neo noir

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Some news outlets are saying that his e-mails show that he was on top of the covid from the very beginning, and that makes him a bigger hero to the public. So how many people are going to look at the e-mails after that kind of report?

Those of us here have already seen enough evidence in the released e-mails to at the very least justify a punch in the gut for Fauci, but Law Enforcement should be putting out an APB for his arrest. A couple of Police Friends of mine have told me over dinner tonight that all these e-mails have been legally obtained, so an arrest is more than justified. The only issue one of them see's is who does the arrests for crimes against humanity?

The idea of "Public Justice" was brought up a few times. I said that I don't think that means what you think it means. They said that it means exactly that. Good thing Fauci doesn't visit here.

How he could he NOT be on top of it?? He allegedly helped lay the groundwork, gain of function study and research infrastructure in Wuhan.

It's kind of like someone starting a grease fire and then shouting "no NO! don't spray water on it, use flour to smother, it's a grease fire!" Such a person might initially look clever and knowledgeable 'till it's learned that he started the fire in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join