It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Oracle VP Dies of "COVID" After Receiving "Vaccine"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Taxes and death.

Guaranteed.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Taxes and death.

Guaranteed.

You know it brother!

No one gets out alive

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think I'll just keep taking my Lysol baths and having a shot of bleach before bed, instead of risking getting a vaccine.

I do like Krispy Kreme though.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Taxes and death.

Guaranteed.

You know it brother!

No one gets out alive

Also, we might have expectations, but there are no guaranties or warranties, either implied, or expressed!! Life can change in a heartbeat, sadly, an unexpectedly..sometimes it does just that.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Spoken like a true patriot....My thoughts exactly. Any one in Tech is an enemy of the state.a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
the 'family' should demand an Autopsy

to scientifically determine the actual cause of death

the cyto-storm where the immune system kills itself is a Pontius Pilate washing-of-the-hands cop-out answer

internal organs just turned off?
lungs ceased functioning & oxygen was cut off?
infection. septis?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The collective irony of the last two years in regards to this virus and it's "cure" is just dripping at this point, as a matter of fact it might end up becoming a wetland like the poor farmer who lost his land the other day. I wonder what farmer Bill is going to do with all these "wetlands"?

I am wholly unsurprised that this event occurred and warn anyone who joins this experiment to do actual research instead of giving in to government "coercion", I am labelling at such for now only because they are not forcing them in arms at gunpoint yet.

The man should have just got the saline solution jab that Fauci and Biden took, guess he wasn't important enough?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Why does the Oracle tweet say he died on 25th of May,yet his tweet says he had his vaccination on 26th of May?
No luck though,that's what happens when you put all your eggs in the government basket.
What amazes me is the vaccinated lots need to tell everyone,any chance they get about being vaccinated.
Reminds me of the gay who constantly asks you ''Do you know I'm gay?''.

He got his first shot the twenty sixth of March. He would have got his second half around the same time in April. So he was way into the protected region of the mRNA vaccine being active.

I myself don't think that the mRNA vaccines are that effective at stopping a person from getting the virus, and a month later, the adjuvant immune moderation chemistry is probably metabolized out already. But I only have information from the developer of the vaccines and journal articles that I have formed my opinion from, I pay no attention to the government or the media on their pro-vax propaganda. I prefer to look at the evidence itself, which is not what most people, vaxers and antivaxers, look at.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I've never seen that warning can I get sources?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

the 'family' should demand an Autopsy to scientifically determine the actual cause of death

i'm sure the CDC has issued a directive to corners / medical examiners that anyone who dies from covid 19 after reviving the full vaccine didn't die from covid, but from some other ailment.

just like they issued the directive that anyone who had covid 19 but died from some other ailment or reason, died from covid 19.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Just do some elementary statistical analysis of Joel R. Kallman's (@joelkallman) Twitter posts since the beginning of this year...

twitter.com...

... and you'll find the average number of tweets per day... up until March 29, three days after getting the shot, when all his tweets suddenly stop.

Statistically, it's a pretty safe bet that it was the vaccine, and not COVID-19, that really got him, and the only reason I can think of for him to not tweet anything after March 29 is if he was in a hospital, in critical condition, and unable to even use his phone to tweet some encouraging messages to his employees.

Again, statistically speaking, its also a pretty safe bet that he was suffering from a stroke and/or brain hemorrhaging, leaving him on life support till his untimely death.

These are all just guesses, and I'm pretty sure we'll never learn the actually cause of death (which organ had failed) in this particular case, but if anybody finds a link to an official report by a medical examiner, that would certainly either prove or disprove these speculations.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Inspect the details and debate the possibilities, sure. But the glee exhibited in this thread in the death of someone they know very little about makes me sick. Ffs, what has happened to this site - seems to have been overrun by still living with mom-bedroom wankers. No doubt these pathetic keyboard warriors will flame me for saying that. Oh well!

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: clusterfok
...you'll find the average number of tweets per day... up until March 29, three days after getting the shot, when all his tweets suddenly stop.

Good detective work!

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Ffs, what has happened to this site

It’s not the site. It’s the whole country. Like it or not, we’re in the early stages of civil war. Some things are more important than civility and debate. Like freedom.
The Marxist were right about one thing: there is only oppressors and oppressed. If you don’t get that, then you ain’t the oppressed.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Indeed, but I think there’s room for a little more complexity. Those that want war for war’s sake - the embittered, the forgotten and the plain old belligerent are obviously rife among the oppressors, but exist also among the oppressed.

They often make the loudest noise to counter their feelings of inadequacy or envy and too often take a righteous cause and use it to their own ends. This way all revolutions ultimately find their results is no less corrupted as their previous tyranny.

They shoot on sight because they’re desire is more important than critical thinking and objective analysis, which is’t the same thing as civility. But yes, it does involve debate, unless we think that everyone believing that they’re right without question is a healthy MO. I’m not asking for ‘yes’, ‘please’ and ‘thank you’, just a few brain cells put to work, rather than replies always filling up with the usual suspect’s egomaniacal vitriol.

Whatever side of the fence those hateful, bullying individuals are on I’ll be on the other side.
edit on 31-5-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: clusterfok

I don't have a twitter. Definitely interesting. I would say with the amount of information we have it's not a safe bet to say anything.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lucky him, meanwhile the rest of us get to deal with the schmuck of lies that we will be told on this narrative.

Its suspicious as all hell, except its not. Covid deaths have been everything from gunshot wounds to splat on concrete after going 100 on a freeway after drinking a fifth of vodka. Which has been publically ADMITTED months ago. "Not everyone who has died, died from covid. They just tested positive after the fact." - WHO

(Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician and state legislator appeared on a national talk show to assert that hospitals get paid more for COVID-19 patients, significantly more when a ventilator is required.) - So durrr for money/funding purposes everyone will be labelled covid until benefit is lifted - this was announced in JULY of last year..

If the guy didn't brag about getting his shot and then was knocked off it would be more suspicious. But it just goes back to fitting the standard narrative, no one told the guy not to get the shot. Because he's just an app designer, no one of actual standing in the world of politicians. So there was no reason to warn him not to.

The guy was nothing but a supporting role, sad to say. But sometimes truth hurts, its one less person who can compare statistical data on people that signed up through his app. That can match death dates to covid.

Let me know when the Villians of the story actually take the real vaccine instead of a saline shot(which btw is the same color), from a third party(booth) or doctors office.
edit on 31-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Pertinent article about how this will be a nuisance disease in the future and it shows that this virus is recognized partially by most people's immune system. scitechdaily.com...

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

# A RIGHT MAN!
Hello from The Coop!

Over where i live its "come get your $100 cash per person per FREE covid shot!!" and thats no joke. my idiotic neighors , which are also good friends of mine, jumped at the opportunity. i told them ive shoot the $200 bucks and skip the shot. but NO, since their Biden is president , they trust the vaccine.... lol so if Trump had been president they would not have gotten it.
IGNORANCE< and the CANT TELL THEM NOTHING ATTITUDE, even if its to save their own skin!

whats even funnier is that , dont they know the vaccine was created UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP!!????
FOOLS i tell ya! SUCKERED IN LITTLE PEONS OF THE MAINSTREAM NEWS!
As always, Live from the Coop, Catch that FEVER!

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Cov19 is totally fake. It’s just this years coronavirus.
However, the vaccines are actually deadly.
Oh well.
Is there a vaccine for gullible yet? Oh wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join