It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise Of Deaths With The Vaccine Coming Out.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I was just reading a study that seems to be showing that the proteins used to target the "live" virus are to blame for most of the damage caused by the virus itself. With this "vaccine" they are just by passing the virus and making your cells pump out these proteins that do just as much damage to your circulatory and respiratory systems as the virus does (apparently).

I may be wrong, but these are the Spike Proteins...and they can increase thickness in vein walls...also increasing the potential of blood clots...and strokes.

I don't think that's even been suggested in the professional literature, it sound kinda Alex Jonesey. By what mechanism can a protien spike thicken a vein wall? I don't think that's a real thing.

The spike proteins are jagged, if you will, and they are particularly suited to grab onto the walls of veins and arteries. So the veins and arteries are now not smooth in places, and the blood cells flowing by will get caught up in these jagged places and build up. Thus blood clots. Thus heart attacks.

I know I didn’t use the scientific terms and I haven’t been published in one of Mr. Fauci’s endorsed journals, but that in no way negates the info I’ve put forth in layman’s terms.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

A neighbor/friend had someone in her family die, an aunt I believe, and my friend was saying Covid killed her.

She was 86. Not only did the flu take a backseat to Covid, but old age as well, along with bullets, car crashes, thug violence, blah blah freaking blah.

One thing's for sure, my name's not BooBoo the Fool, I know Covid was not a pandemic, and I'm thankful for that considering Trump was probably right about it being a China virus.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The covid dashboard does show an increase in deaths in recent days. Could be vaccine related.

coronavirus.jhu.edu...

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
In our area of the country people are reporting that all covid patients currently in the hospital had all taken the shot prior to being hospitalized. A number of people are going to wait until this 2 year voluntary trial period is over before making the decision to take the shot.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I was just reading a study that seems to be showing that the proteins used to target the "live" virus are to blame for most of the damage caused by the virus itself. With this "vaccine" they are just by passing the virus and making your cells pump out these proteins that do just as much damage to your circulatory and respiratory systems as the virus does (apparently).

I may be wrong, but these are the Spike Proteins...and they can increase thickness in vein walls...also increasing the potential of blood clots...and strokes.

I don't think that's even been suggested in the professional literature, it sound kinda Alex Jonesey. By what mechanism can a protien spike thicken a vein wall? I don't think that's a real thing.

The spike proteins are jagged, if you will, and they are particularly suited to grab onto the walls of veins and arteries. So the veins and arteries are now not smooth in places, and the blood cells flowing by will get caught up in these jagged places and build up. Thus blood clots. Thus heart attacks.

I know I didn’t use the scientific terms and I haven’t been published in one of Mr. Fauci’s endorsed journals, but that in no way negates the info I’ve put forth in layman’s terms.

Money talks. People walks. This is how the pharmaceutical industry profits.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Edit to add: Forgot to mention another neighbor says he had Covid, was sick for two weeks, he never said how severe it was.

And the first neighbor's husband just got over pneumonia, so apparently it's now OK to call an illness what it really is, instead of placing it under the Covid umbrella.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I know two guys who are going with my sister in law and her daughter who got covid like three days after the women got it. Is that a coincidence? Both did test positive. Both of the women got the moderna vaccine first shot when that happened. Since then, both girls have got their second shot and will probably have to go get another booster in October probably. Their boyfriends, one in his sixties the other is around thirty, will not need to get a shot now nor will they need a booster since they got the virus...I think. If it was a reaction from being around their old ladies who breathed out antigens, then they probably would not test positive with their illness. Never know what is going to come of this crazy state our medical industry is in these days.

They are now talking about getting lots of mRNA and DNA vaccines approved for all kinds of things including cancer prevention...sounds like mad scientists trying to experiment on the masses to me. Well, I suppose there are too many people on the earth, losing six billion people would sure benefit our ecosystem. So, is the cleansing of the earth being done by god or by Satan...I vote for god, enough people are praying for a natural population reduction and the supreme consciousness can inhibit common sense in greedy and prestigious people pretty easily that Satan has primed to be used.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM
It's interesting you mention pneumonia.

I have a neighbor cross the road that just had to have oxygen equipment delivered for pneumonia. Bit on the elderly side, wife is a hospital pharmacist, so I'm assuming they've been vaccinated.

Just seems interesting that as side effects would start emerging from the shots, all of a sudden it seems like there are more cases of pneumonia cropping up.

Sitting here worried about seeing ambulance lights in the middle of the night. He's a good guy but rough around the edges.

Hope they recover on your end.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
In the world of medicine most of us are just trying to avoid being part of a class action lawsuit

Should tell you all you need to know about the state of the medical system and how much you should trust anything they want you to take thats not atleast 10 years old

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
My anecdote is that no one in my family has died from Covid, and none of my immediate family members have taken the vaccine for it.

We never stopped seeing grandma, and she actually lives in the same house as her grandkids.

I have some friends who are super scared of the disease, and they've had some family members die. But if we're being honest their family members that died were mostly old and unhealthy. The one that was younger was in his 40s had already a couple heart attacks and still ate like # and sat on his ass.
edit on 2852021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
86% of children who participated in Pfizer China Virus 'vaccine' trial experienced adverse reactions, according to an FDA doc.

In clinical studies, adverse reactions in participants 16 years of age and older included pain at the injection site
(84.1%),
fatigue (62.9%),
headache (55.1%),
muscle pain (38.3%),
chills (31.9%),
joint pain (23.6%),
fever (14.2%),
injection site swelling (10.5%),
injection site redness (9.5%),
nausea (1.1%),
malaise (0.5%),
lymphadenopathy (0.3%).

In a clinical study, adverse reactions in adolescents 12 through 15 years of age included
pain at the injection site (90.5%),
fatigue (77.5%),
headache (75.5%),
chills (49.2%),
muscle pain (42.2%),
fever (24.3%),
joint pain (20.2%),
injection site swelling (9.2%),
injection site redness (8.6%),
lymphadenopathy (0.8%),
nausea (0.4%).

Revised: 19 May 2021 19

Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, have been reported following administration of the
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine outside of clinical trials

PDF:
www.fda.gov...

Studies concerning the long term effects of the "vaccine" on kids (post 2 months after injection) was still ongoing after the second study was produced.
edit on 28-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

By what mechanism can a protien spike thicken a vein wall? I don't think that's a real thing.

More than likely, it doesn't actually increase the thickness of the walls...

The more likely problem the vaxx causes is the same thing that causes regular heart disease/atherosclerosis... and is the likely cause of virtually all chronic disease...

Inflammation. But if that is the mechanism, it apparently does it much, much faster.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Is the new narrative to kill off all the antivaxxers and conspiracy theorists while cataloguing those that submit to the fbi vaccine and are easily susceptible/swayed with the public consciousness and able to be vaxxed whenever the government throws a scary cheeseburger virus at us?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: oloufo
Just taken the time to read your link....

The MHRA has received 382 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 806 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 4 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 21 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified.

Now maths isn't my strong point, but those figures add up to 1,213.......
Please read your links before you try and flame me next time.

I don’t think it’s your numbers that are being questioned. It’s your claim that those deaths were caused directly by the vaccine instead of what the MHRA says, which is that they simply occurred after the vaccine was administered. The claim that the vaccine caused the deaths is something that you just made up on the basis of no evidence, apparently.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The claim that the vaccine caused the deaths is something that you just made up on the basis of no evidence, apparently.

So many reports of blood clots when a new experimental injection is given is 'just a coincidence'. Never mind many doctors reporting on the chain of action as all the new spike proteins clog up the ACE receptors and leads to increased rates of coagulation.

I do have a bridge for sale of you are interested?
edit on 28-5-2021 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This isn't the first time adverse effects might have happened from mass vaccinations.

I was just reading today that Gulf War Illness/Syndrome that veterans of that war get; "could" be from the multitude of special vaccinations that they received to protect them from chemical and biological WMD that never materialized.

Now I know the DOD meant well, they weren't going to poison their own fighting force on purpose, but many veterans suffer from that to this day.

I think sometimes the choice does get made, this is acceptable level of collateral damage from their perspective.

I just disagree, with that choice.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I can't speak for the US, but I can copy and paste from my Facebook page what I have literally posted in last half hour....
"Somebody help me out here please.
Latest figures from MHRA are that 1,213 people have died DIRECTLY as a result of the vaccine to date (it was in the 400's same time last month, you can scroll down to see my post). 35 of this horrendous total in the last week which is higher than those registered to have died of C19, the bloomin' virus itself! So more people have died as a result of the vaccine than have died of C19.
Also, 'so called' positive tests for C19 are on the rise and this is higher in the vaccinated group than the non-vaccinated.
We are only just hitting the 6 month mark that the 'other' Dr's/virologists/immunologists have predicted we will start seeing a rise in deaths and adverse reactions in people's immune systems/nervous and endocrine systems.
Remember William Shakespeare ...he was just going into his 6 month after being vaccinated.
If you want to get the jab, that's fine, your free will and choice to do so. However, what I can say is, since I have been allowed back to work, within my client group I am seeing existing clients who have had the jab now with adverse reactions, new clients with adverse reactions and the tiny amount of clients who have not had the vaccine are fine. Go figure."

I am sorry to hear your upsetting news, hugs.
Rainbows
Jane

All these “real anecdotes” of bad things going on with the vaccines and COVID has all been fear and conspiracy mongering tosh. Take ANYTHING from Facebook that’s worded like the above with a truck load of salt.
I’ve been hearing anti-Vaxxers give sermons like the above for the past YEAR, and it’s been worded like that, most of the time with no sources, or the sources they do have is anti-vaxxer stuff or not peer reviewed by experts.
edit on 29-5-2021 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2021 by johnthejedi24 because: Damn auto correct

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

86% of children who participated in Pfizer China Virus 'vaccine' trial experienced adverse reactions, according to an FDA doc.

In clinical studies, adverse reactions in participants 16 years of age and older included pain at the injection site
(84.1%),
fatigue (62.9%),
headache (55.1%),
muscle pain (38.3%),
chills (31.9%),
joint pain (23.6%),
fever (14.2%),
injection site swelling (10.5%),
injection site redness (9.5%),
nausea (1.1%),
malaise (0.5%),
lymphadenopathy (0.3%).

In a clinical study, adverse reactions in adolescents 12 through 15 years of age included
pain at the injection site (90.5%),
fatigue (77.5%),
headache (75.5%),
chills (49.2%),
muscle pain (42.2%),
fever (24.3%),
joint pain (20.2%),
injection site swelling (9.2%),
injection site redness (8.6%),
lymphadenopathy (0.8%),
nausea (0.4%).

Revised: 19 May 2021 19

Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, have been reported following administration of the
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine outside of clinical trials

PDF:
www.fda.gov...

Studies concerning the long term effects of the "vaccine" on kids (post 2 months after injection) was still ongoing after the second study was produced.

NONE of these symptoms are life threatening or extreme. 12 hours after I got my second Moderna shot, I came down with muscle and body aches and pains, chills, fatigue, and soreness at the injection site. I conked out to bed the rest of the night and had requested the day off of the day after I got my shot due to possible side effects. After sleeping it off.....I was FINE. You’re making a mountain out of a mole hill.

edit on 29-5-2021 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

After sleeping it off.....I was FINE. You’re making a mountain out of a mole hill.

I really, really, really do hope so, really. Unfortunately when seeing safe and well used treatments locked up and a whole new method of action that interacts with the code of our being getting explored sets off my alarm bells. As a programmer I know the issues that develop by just having one typo in pages of code. Some really strange stuff does happen, none of it is good.

To have this new tech employed on such a large scale don't add up on the cost / benefit ratio as a lot of warning flags are being raised on its long term implications. The only way we will know for sure is to wait and see what happens. I have been wrong before, hope I am wrong again.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
I know....sigh.
But if they knew the jab would in no way cause any deaths whatsoever, just some horrible side effects....then it wouldn't be listed on their data collection would it?
By listing death on their list of adverse reactions, that is admission that death can occur (as with any vaccine in very rare circumstances) with these vaccines.
The original Polio vaccine was taken back into the lab when just 15 people died. Took them another 6 years to figure out that it was giving the vaccine intravenously was the problem. Hence the reason to this day Polio is administered orally, with next to no adverse reactions whatsoever.

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join