It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JH prof: if you have had covid 19..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: KatorGhensenKiel

I wish having a "covid gathering" was acceptable like chicken pox parties when I was a kid.. I would 1000% rather get covid than take the vaccine but at this point I might have to take (at least the J & J) in order to continue my life with travel and work SMDH

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

So has original sin. We all know the only cure to adam and eve is jesus.

I ask again for peer reviewed science.

Surely the pharmaceutical companies making the vaccine are worried more about peer reviewed science than MONEY! There's not way they would try to profit off a pandemic. I mean if the vaccine harms you in any way you can just sue the company that made it, so I'm sure they took great care to make sure there were no adverse side effects.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Here’s a study that certainly supports natural immunity after infection. It’s a small sample size but still sounds promising. A couple weeks a ago when I was diagnosed with COVID my doctor told me to hold off on the vaccine because I will have antibodies that last at least 3-6 months (on the very low end)

New Study

Exactly, a good friend was also told the same thing by his physician (your body will produce natural antibodies for the virus for up to 6 months) after my friend contracted COVID.

So I'm trying to understand, who/what is trying to "debunk" the science of natural immunization via anitbodies? This has been well known forever now, coming into play in other instances of viral infection such as chicken pox.

When it comes to conspiracy theories, you only need to say "they" - or "TPTB" - no need to actually say who.

While like most things Covid, the studies are incomplete, there's a great deal of reason to think that having Covid grants you natural immunity - I mean, who questions that? The entire predicate of vaccines is to emulate an infection - to make your body think it has an infection - without the nasty effects of the disease - so it can create the immune cells to protect you against future infections.

If having a Covid infection didn't confer some level of immunity, then the entire premise of vaccines would be a non-starter

So, the only ones denying it are ignorant or having a bridge to sell you - while some, out of an abundance of caution, may be reluctant to state it with a certainty without published, peer-reviewed studies to back them, no rational medical person should lead you to believe that natural immunity isn't a thing.

The CDC and Fauci, in particular, and many others (like their unquestioning parrots in the media) have told us things they knew weren't accurate, for political or other reasons, and they can't be surprised that people don't trust them.

But many people are now listening to obvious lunatics and people who're manipulating the truth for their own reasons, and I see many threads here where people are mischaracterizing scientific studies, often pretty egregiously, and I can't even begin to guess why.

We should be denying ignorance, and denying delusions.

The information is there - but am afraid science isn't nearly as much fun as conspiracy theories.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I wish having a "covid gathering" was acceptable like chicken pox parties when I was a kid.. I would 1000% rather get covid than take the vaccine but at this point I might have to take (at least the J & J) in order to continue my life with travel and work SMDH

Not gonna touch the wisdom of deliberately getting an infection...

WIll just say there's a *lot* more safety and clinical data on Pfizer and Moderna vaccines than J&J and they're more effective besides.

If you choose to get a vaccination, even if it's because your job coerces you, I won't tell you which one to get, I'd just recommend you do your homework, on safety, side effects, and efficacy, and choose the one you want.

Same with flu vaccines - some are markedly better than others - (the best costs the most, so that free one on offer may not be the best - so, before letting anyone inject you with anything, do your homework)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
FYI: CVS Minute Clinics are offering Covid Antibody Testing for $38.

CVS Antibody Testing Locations

Neither my husband nor I have been under any expectation or pressure to receive the vaccine... yet. And neither of us intend to. So we've already decided that if it comes to that, we will have the antibody test first, and if we do test positive for antibodies, refuse the vaccine based upon the positive test. If we don't test positive, we'll still refuse... and if we're pressed for a reason... well.... "No" is a complete sentence.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The actual real unbiased scientific research shows that getting this virus gives long lasting better coverage against the virus and most variants so far. Of course, some pro-vaccine agencies are trying to trick people into believing it is not true, and at top levels the issued articles show that it is just conjecture.

They have evidence now that shows people who got the virus over a year ago have strong immunity today against most all variants...innate and antigen based immunity are strong. But those vaccinated might have to get another shot in September.

Most people's immune systems can easily handle this virus if you do not have too many other diseases biting you, they should allow everyone to catch it this summer, even vaccinated people will benefit from catching covid to boost their natural immunity. The immune system dampeners in this vaccine lower the risk from covid 19 forming from the virus.....but just eat some specific foods with Phosphocholine in them and it will lower the risk. Oh that's right, eggs are bad for you because they are high in Cholesterol even though that cholesterol is most times not a problem for ninety nine percent of Americans.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If you oppose this line of thought, please, do tell. I cant wait to hear why.

Because there is no gd covid virus.
The cdc is being sued for failure to isolate and prove it exists.
Btw the reward is up to 1.5 million pounds to isolate it, if you think it's real.
But good job picking one side of the narrative you are being fed op

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Those of us who read the CDC Website, instead of relying on the news media and corrupt "experts", knew that the Anti-bodies generated by recovering from Covid-19 were good as gold.

The CDC website has said since last Fall, Reinfection with Covid-19 is "very rare" in those who have recovered.

That's why the CDC/WHO used to talk about "herd immunity" due to so many recovering from Covid-19. (They've since changed the definition to be, "vaccine-induced herd immunity". WHO+CDC = Sick bastards)

I recovered, went to LabCorp for the Anti-Body Test. My results say I'm filled with Covid-19 Antibodies. No experimental drug for me!

In fact, there are over 37 million recovered Covid-19 individuals in America. If they get the vaccine, it's because __________________. (Any number of reason)

P.S. To those who make important information sharing threads like this, PLEASE use a descriptive title. Due to the "limitations" of the ATS search function, It's going to be hell finding this important thread again, after a couple of weeks.
edit on 5/27/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

“Please, ignore the CDC guidance,” he urged, adding “Live a normal life, unless you are unvaccinated and did not have the infection, in which case you need to be careful.”

This is just crazy talk...lol Self isolate if you are high risk and everyone else live normally letting it run its course...Seems like we could have saved a lot of lives and trillions of dollars if we did this.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In fact, there are over 37 million recovered Covid-19 individuals in America. If they get the vaccine, it's because __________________. (Any number of reason)

The fact is we do not know how many since those who got it and were over it in a few days would not be counted and that was the vast majority who got it.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
my husband had covid, when it first came out, over a year ago. he has it bad and was sick for over 2 months. He still has antibodies over a year later. I had covid but very mild and got tested and have no antibodies. a reply to: KatorGhensenKiel

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: squittles

It's funny you say that, because I thought the fact that J & J is an adenovirus vaccine, which have been used more widely in humans previously that this type of method had more data.

The fact that Pfizer & Moderna are MRNA vaccines is part of my apprehension (and the fact that Moderna has never brought a vaccine to market until now)... no Phase 3 clinical trials on any of the 3 and no long-term side-effects are known for any.

All of that considered I have been more weary of the MRNA ones but need to look more into the J&J now... do you have any other insights in your non-professional opinion about the 3? Or specifically how Pfizer/Moderna have "more safety & clinical data"? Thanks in advance

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

If you think i was in anyway taking any sides,

You can shove it with your smug sarcasm, jack hole.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Because there is no gd covid virus.
The cdc is being sued for failure to isolate and prove it exists.

I've seen, and even repeated this claim, then been pointed to authoritative seeming links saying otherwise.

Alas, I don't have enough letters after my name to discern the truth or falseness of this for myself...
edit on 4-6-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

What data is there on natural immunity?

How has this been tested? If there is data, please share it.

I hear a lot of people saying they are immune, but i cant find much peer reviewed dat to support it.

Doesn't the last 50 plus years of common knowledge count? Even when you get the common cold, afterwards you are immune from that particular virus strain.
That's what they teach in all the schools for decades.

Were they lying, or misinformed?

I know, somehow none of that counts anymore because of the Covid power plays going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join