It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Activist Shot....by 4 Black Men

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is the lovely young lady in question doing what she does best:

www.youtube.com...

She looks like a Black Panther because thats what she says he is.

www.breitbart.com...< br />
If you are unfamiliar with the language used, in the State and elsewhere then this word is as offence as the N word

I mean she is really an extremist in this country

rightofcentre.uk... eting-the-white-man-will-not-be-our-equal-but-our-slave/

Here is the joke for an MP Diane Abbot with her usual disgusting behaviour:

www.dailymail.co.uk... tml

Who is well known in the UK for her inability to do here job, she embarrasses herself every time she in interviewed but of course she is untouchable.

www.itv.com... affe

The black on black crime goes virtually unreported in London - not because its so common they don't bother has someone said on this thread but because it is deliberately suppressed by the Media

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: lakenheath24

She is neither a 'commie' nor an anarchist.....she's just a misguided, bigoted arsehole spreading some of the most divisive #e I've ever heard in this country.

But she didn't deserve to be shot in the head....deported to somewhere like Zimbabwe or Mogadishu etc maybe, but not shot in the head.

I agree. But lets be honest, anyone we drop off in Mogadishu is prolly getting shot in the head before to long...

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

But at least she would have got to experience some real life, genuine African culture.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: geoffthesaint
This is the lovely young lady in question doing what she does best:

Sasha Johnson is a narcissist and good example of a person who is grossly offensive, confrontational, a racist and talks of, and threatens violence. If she was white the media would have crucified her and she would be in prison for racism, or threatening behaviour, or whatever. But she's BLM so protected by witchcraft, or something!

Whether she offended someone bigger than her, or whether she was just at a party with low-life’s and got tied up in their feuds, will come out in due course.

If you live your life talking of violence, then violence will come and knock at your door. That’s a life lesson, surely.

I do hope she survives to reflect on how she is part of the problem, rather than the solution. Maybe lying in hospital will give her time to think it all through. I expect she’ll come out even more bitter, so not holding my breath on her becoming a nice person!

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Nice to see some folk on here saying that a young girl getting shot in the head got what she deserved etc...not.

That's all well and good, except I didn't mention that. So please stop putting words in my mouth.

I'm concerned that her organisation is pushing an agenda in the UK based on events that happened in the US.

In the UK the main racial issues surround Indians and Pakistani who emigrated to the country post WW ii, and Eastern Europeans who arrived post 2000.

The UK racial dynamic is very different when it comes to Africans as there is no direct link to most of them and slavery. They came as free men and women who actively wanted to live in the UK. Almost all of the problems are caused by intercommunal issues, not white on black prejudice. This lady was a prime example, she was caught in the crossfire of a black on black gang shooting. No white people involved.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: LSU2018

She looks like a 60's black panther to me.

Thanks , was trying to remember where Id seen that look before.

When LARPing goes wrong.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I dunno about that. I just watched this TV show on Channel 4 or something about how the skool system classified many black kids as subnormal and sent them to special skools.

www.theguardian.com...

Not excusing this kids bad behavior mind you....and this is 2 generations on...

edit on 28-5-2021 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Its the same reason that the government wont say Asians are refusing the vaccine and are the ones spreading the Indian variant. I am even surprised you are allowed to call it that.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You mean like these cats???? Black lives matter indeed.

www.thesouthafrican.com...
edit on 28-5-2021 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

.... not white on black prejudice.

Wow....are you serious?

White racism against black people was #ing horrendous back in the 70's and 80's.
I'm not saying everyone was racist, far from it - quite the opposite - but, and its a bloody, massive big BUT, plenty of people were and the abuse, prejudice and discrimination black people suffered at times was truly horrific.

We made great steps forward and despite what MSM and the woke agenda would have us believe racism is nowhere near as bad now.
But it still occurs, in many shapes and forms and it has to be opposed whenever and wherever it raises its ugly head.

But its not helped by the divisive tactics of BLM and associated idiots.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Heh true.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

All the news programs on today are blathering on about what white people need to do...no a word of why don't you quit shooting one another.

It actually makes me LESS sympathetic to their cause.

Of course there is....bloody hell.

They need to ditch the drill hair and listen to Tupac.

“If black lives matter, then black lives matter and the colour of the killer shouldn’t even be a factor” - Murs

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Supporters of BLM, and community leaders who whine about the occasional White cop shooting a Black man, need to put on their thinking caps and watch this 10 second repeating-meme.

Where Are Our Supporters?: twitter.com...

If it doesn't drive home what the REAL problem is, there's no hope left.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Supporters of BLM, and community leaders who whine about the occasional White cop shooting a Black man, need to put on their thinking caps and watch this 10 second repeating-meme.

For once I am 100% in agreement with you.

There is no doubt that there are some contributory socio-economic reasons behind the massively disproportionate number of black-on-black killings but the cold, hard truth is that things will not change until the black community stops playing the racist card at every opportunity, blaming everyone else - usually white people - and starts being brutally honest with itself, accepting a huge portion of the blame and start taking the necessary actions to stop these deaths.

Of course government and society in general both can and should play a huge part in this but until the black community displays a level of brutal honesty so many seem either unwilling or are incapable of doing so then things will remain as they are....or get even worse.

And like a cancer it slowly seeps out and spreads into society at large.

I know some will disagree with me, and in this age of woke hypersensitivity some may even be 'offended'....but it doesn't make it any less true.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Now if all 5 people could have been in a car that blew up ? Even better

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sad.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Nice to see some folk on here saying that a young girl getting shot in the head got what she deserved etc...not.

That's all well and good, except I didn't mention that. So please stop putting words in my mouth.

I'm concerned that her organisation is pushing an agenda in the UK based on events that happened in the US.

In the UK the main racial issues surround Indians and Pakistani who emigrated to the country post WW ii, and Eastern Europeans who arrived post 2000.

The UK racial dynamic is very different when it comes to Africans as there is no direct link to most of them and slavery. They came as free men and women who actively wanted to live in the UK. Almost all of the problems are caused by intercommunal issues, not white on black prejudice. This lady was a prime example, she was caught in the crossfire of a black on black gang shooting. No white people involved.

Apologies. Didn't mean to reply to you.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Your talking about something that happened 60 years ago, and which more commonly happened to white girls who got pregnant in their teens. They were thought of as being "Feeble minded".

There weren't that many young black men in the UK at that time, and the boy in the article was sent to a state institution because he had problems that the regular school system wasn't equipped to cope with. Honestly he'd have had a terrible time in a regular state school as well. In that period schools weren't equipped to deal with anybody with additional requirements. So they were instutionalized. Other countries might simply have abandoned them. They'd have been home schooled or had no schooling at all, and their lives would have sucked.

The system was at least trying to help him.

In the country that his family came from he might have been abandoned all together.

The article is making this about race, when in reality it is about the residental care system.

They chose an African, but in truth this happened mostly to white people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join