It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new pandemic on the horizon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
i/we can deduce the 'new' pathogen hitting India is not the Extinction-Level-Event that prophecy tells us about.

in a (near) term future tine line ---It will become necessary for a Supernatural power to intervene in the health/virus sphere to protect at least some people to escape the coming universal pandemic...

remember at the 3 1/2 year mark of the end-times that it will be necessary to Seal 144,000 true believers
~~~~~~ > or else No Flesh Would be Kept Alive < ~~~~~~~

we know we have at least 42 months to prepare--- is the good news
edit on th31162195854325022021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Yeah, I realize. I'm a paramedic. Thnx.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

The 100% airborne pollution and chemical's they inhale that mixes w their breathing...doesn't help. Daily.

What is that "cause and effect"? Who the hell knows...but it can't be good

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's everywhere in the natural environment and a problem during wilderness survival. Being careful of what you eat and drink is important in the wild, this bug is one of the reasons why.

Candida auris is an emerging fungus that presents a serious global health threat.
CDC is concerned about C. auris for three main reasons:
It is often multidrug-resistant, meaning that it is resistant to multiple antifungal drugs commonly used to treat Candida infections. Some strains are resistant to all three available classes of antifungals.
It is difficult to identify with standard laboratory methods, and it can be misidentified in labs without specific technology. Misidentification may lead to inappropriate management.
It has caused outbreaks in healthcare settings. For this reason, it is important to quickly identify C. auris in a hospitalized patient so that healthcare facilities can take special precautions to stop its spread.

CDC LINK

Candida auris is a species of fungus that grows as yeast.[1] It is one of the few species of the genus Candida which cause candidiasis in humans. Often, candidiasis is acquired in hospitals by patients with weakened immune systems. C. auris can cause invasive candidiasis (fungemia) in which the bloodstream, the central nervous system, and internal organs are infected. It has attracted widespread attention because of its multiple drug resistance.

Wiki LINK

It is likely more of a problem in an over capacity hospital short on staff and supplies.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno
My point exactly. One well placed...something... on that spot...we're done

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
Being new to mushrooms and Mich morel picking...I'm cautious as hell ..and know little, am fearful of everything.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Any chance this could cause giant mutant ants? Yes? No? I can deal with them not being radioactive but I want really big ants. Six to ten feet long would work.

Big ants would be cool, but it ain't gonna work..... Critters with exoskeletons (insects, spiders, etc.) would collapse under their own weight if they ever grew that big....
That's why there aren't any around now!!!!

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
My daughter works in a testing lab, mainly veterinary but they have over last year been running people's C19 tests.
Last year we had a long discussion about the virus and she said to me that it is the bacteria and fungus that are becoming the problem.
She had run some tests on some bacteria or another that they knew had mutated and it was totally impervious to any anti-biotic they threw at it.
Her words were, "it's not viruses that are going to be the problem, it's the bacteria that we are seeing crossing over to humans and they are treatment resistant"..........GREAT!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I've played The Last of Us, I'm good on the fungus thing...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I’m surprised it hasn’t already been a problem in India. With sending dead bodies down the Ganges River, and covering themselves in cow feces.

Ginger can only cure so much!

None of this is over, just saying!

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

" Pandemic fatigue "

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

lives on your skin then enters your bloodstream before it kills you.

Dont say ]hi" don't interact with it, it may go away.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I understand culture...but I don't understand that.

The biohazardness of it all ..is incalcuable

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I handled body waste, fluid, parts, cadavers...a lot of it....and caught all kinds of nastiness over the 30 yrs.

Ganges? Holy. Crap.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join