It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MASQUERADE goes on and on

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD Do you feel like they are providing genuine truths

not for a moment.

they can put 'santa is real!' on the front page of every newspaper, as the lead story on every TV news programme, saturation-cycle it on all radio ads, on all channels, 24 hours a day for over a year if they like but -
it
still
won't
be
true.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmaraSnow
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don't think aspirin is a good analogy. I buy aspirin. No prescription or doctor needed.

But I do agree with you. A doctor should be giving the vaccine. Being that it's approved for emergency use so early, it should be tracked and the side effects recorded. I asked my doctor before I took it if I should take it, being that I have a heart condition. I didn't have any side effects.

But I'm a retired nurse. Shots are second nature to me and I am used to being a flu shot guinea pig every year for the past decade. Whats a covid shot on top of all that?

I used that as an analogy because I had that happen.

I was in my office and a patient asked for an aspirin, I was not allowed to give it to her without a prescription.

Sure she could have gone across the street and bought an aspirin, but as a nurse on hospital property, without a prescription, I was not allowed to give her an aspirin. But I would have been allowed to give her the vaccine.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
> What do you think is looming over mankind in the next decade?

Our Planet now has new "owners" who regard earthlings as belligerent destructive vermin run wild. The evidence supports this. They therefore intend managing Earthlings as an out-of-control species of livestock: a useful resource once culled, corralled and constrained. Their hugely excessive population must first be reduced to a viable breeding stock of around 500 million, which is the purpose of the COVID program.

The vaccine creates ADE - Antibody-Dependent Enhancement - in reaction to the spike protein. Those that have been vaccinated become extremely susceptible to the wild virus because their over-sensitized immune systems run amok, quite likely fatally. Hence the RUSH to get EVERYONE vaccinated as quickly as possible, before they wake up to what's going on.

But that won't take a decade: a few years probably. It's therefore very difficult to predict the situation ten years ahead. By that time the world population could well be just ten percent of what it is today. A completely different world.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
a reply to: Metallicus

The truth is we have never lived in a true democracy. There was always the rulers and the ruled (us) and our modern society which is based on money and capitalism will always lead to abuse of power and disparity no matter the way you look at it. Like they say, Money is the root of evil

Why are we allowing childrens to die of hunger when we could end it in an instant? How f-cked up is that? Recently I've seen an article about Facebook CEO Mark F uckerberg appearing on a selfie with africans kids proclaiming the desire to bring internet to ALL living beings on Earth completely ignoring the reality of kids dying of hunger in that same said country.

We are being lied to in every way possible by these billionaires. Who in their sane minds would post a pic claiming "Internet for everyone" with the same people that see their kids literally eat from a cow's ass because of famine? Who support this kind of insanity it is way beyond evil and madness at this point

Look at this disturbing pic if you're a real man and give me one good reason as to why nothing is done about it

akashmanews.com...

We have never lived in a true democracy because a true democracy doesn't work, and our founding fathers knew that.

So, they set up a Republic, in which you are governed by your elected representatives.

The problem is, they have dumbed down the education system, teach you to hate history (and now America), eliminated the humanities, and teach computer programming instead of critical thinking.
edit on 26-5-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: St0rD

Vaccine passports are BS.

The argument against a vaccine passport is precisely the same as the argument against mandatory vaccines in general.

If vaccines work, then people who like/want/believe in vaccines have nothing to worry about from the unvaccinated, so any attempt to argue in favor of forced/mandatory vaccines is BS.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Just an FYI

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_3?dchild=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhr2FBhDbARIsACjwLo1USVvZ sbFPrzoBRKm-EP4gRgcLy7svQtbm1oN5vW-NSd_lKRLX7EcaAmHMEALw_wcB&hvadid=492861988525&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9017287&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=1689936121544532874& hvtargid=kwd-329105537733&hydadcr=13137_9741729&keywords=blank+immunization+record+card&qid=1622117867&sr=8-3

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I know maybe 3 people that admitted to getting the vaccine. Over 90% of my coworkers, family relations, and random acquaintances all openly say hell no to getting the covid shots, and super hell no to showing proof of it anywhere.

Polls have been proven bunk over and over.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join