It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason I will not take a vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The virus itself alters the DNA.

Vaccines are manmade, yes.

But so are modern-day viruses.

You live in 2021.

You need to think like someone who lives in 2021.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
How long is the vaccine good for?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

A few months. Usually 3 to 6.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Reason I won't take the covid vaccine? OH, because the 1st almost gave me kidney failure. I can't stop my ranting over that on this site lol.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TaiHaChen

funny how the same smart people cant find any evidence of it in the vaccine...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: riverrat01

funny how the same smart people cant find any evidence of it in the vaccine...

No one has access to vaccines. These are stored in liquid nitrogen and you cannot buy it in drug stores. Vaccine can only be administered by medical staff. You cannot analyze what you cannot get. In the meantime, keep drinking the cool aid bro. Keep drinking it.
edit on 23-5-2021 by TaiHaChen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crazyeddie68

I'm truly not a overly religious person, not any organized that's is, but sometimes it gives me a double take and worthy of pause and thought.

Revelation 13:17 - And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

In this Good versus Evil World , we've seem to come to a timeline where we each have a decision to make. Choose Wisely....
There are other things from the Bible that are also playing out before our eyes.

I'm not an expert,but I am a christian.

I don't know the verse exactly,but it goes something like...evil will be seen as good,and good will be seen as evil.

That's exactly what's going on today.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
First of all, this whole affair, IMO, has all the markings of a world wide psy-op.
Second, the players are inherently evil bastards whom give not a single solitary flying f#ck about the welfare of the profane, the “useless eaters”. They even “warned” in advance for what was about to happen!
Third, the main suspects are, in one way or another, direct or indirect, involved in giving the base (COVID) virus Gain Of Function (GOF), and the same jokers are also tied to either the creation, selling and/or distribution of the vaccine.

So why in hell should I trust anything about this!? My son and I for instance, were both tested positive a couple of months ago, and even though I have all sorts of underlying problems (no obesity however) that could complicate matters, my son had more symptoms than I did (only a mildly sore throat for two days), so if that’s it, I see no reason not to rely my own very capable immune system. To me, this whole situation feels like being attacked by a cross-breed between a Pitbull and a St. Bernard, first it bites and chews your ass to shreds, and then it merrily gets you “help”. My trust in governments, and the (financial) elite that pays and subsequently controls them, has sunken to an all-time low...

edit on 23-5-2021 by 2Faced because: Yada

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Hope you don't get smallpox. No, wait.

While I appreciate your excuses, it's good to point out that Covid is not seasonal - or at least that has not been ascertained, nor in some cases "big pharma" are spinning it for profit. AstraZeneca is producing the vaccine at cost.

Here's some ino about the main vaccinations, including side effects and ingredients.

Don't know how old you are, but I know two people under 35 who have been very ill. One has so-called "long Covid" and is not enjoyiong life at the moment.

Ahh the old, you should relinquish your own choices and decisions and follow the pack because "insert unprovable or anecdotal evidence"

Nah I'll stick to cold hard facts, statistics and actual science

edit on 23-5-2021 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: paraphi

What is "long Covid" exactly?

I have yet to get my sense of taste and smell back from having COVID in March. I believe that would qualify as long covid.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
To me, this whole situation feels like being attacked by a cross-breed between a Pitbull and a St. Bernard, first it bites and chews your ass to shreds, and then it merrily gets you “help”.

Have you spent time in the desert south-west of the US?

As many oldtimers here know, I spent over 6 years living in Phoenix. I contracted Disseminated Coccidioidomycosis (valley fever that spreads from the lungs to other organs). It's an infection from the fungus in the desert that is present in the air in high winds. My case wasn't severe, but to this day I still get the tell-tale red rashes from time to time. However, most people that get valley fever have mild symptoms for a few days -- but the infection remains in your lungs for life.

My current doctor has spent some time getting to know this and other air-borne fungal infections, and he believes that a good proportion of otherwise healthy people getting very sick from COVID is that they have an undiagnosed fungal lung infection. Downside - testing for it is expensive.

Because I had/have Disseminated Coccidioidomycosis, I shouldn't get the "vaccine,"as it could kill me. And if I contracted COVID, it would be serious. So I have that going for me.

--

--

Side note: I tend to believe the virus was the result of lab work. And it's part of the long-long-long-long-range planning of the Chinese. There, I said it.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: queenofswords

What is "long Covid" exactly?

I have yet to get my sense of taste and smell back from having COVID in March. I believe that would qualify as long covid.

Although covid may cause loss of taste and smell, or so they say, loss of taste and smell may not be caused by covid. If you lost your taste or smell, it could be a neurological disorder unrelated to covid.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

If we get to a point where people will not be able to enter sports arenas, fly on planes, go to movies, attend grade school, etc.., unless they have been vaccinated...no exceptions allowed.... there will be a real insurrection in this country.

Also, former Sec of State Mike Pompeo said on FoxNews last month (he's now a paid contributor) that Intelligence he saw, pointed to the CCP military working with the Wuhan Lab, to develop and disperse Covid-19.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If we get to a point where people will not be able to enter sports arenas, fly on planes, go to movies, attend grade school, etc.., unless they have been vaccinated...no exceptions allowed.... there will be a real insurrection in this country.

Also, former Sec of State Mike Pompeo said on FoxNews last month (he's now a paid contributor) that Intelligence he saw, pointed to the CCP military working with the Wuhan Lab, to develop and disperse Covid-19.

The Wuhan lab was funded and remains a subsidiary of Fauci's labs. All the funding and machinery they got came from the US. The US has 11 labs making viruses. China has 1 such lab, which started operation in 2018 after getting equipment from Fauci to make virus.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Under 35s get seriously ill and drop dead everyday from random lung conditions, heart problems, sudden adult death syndrome everyday. Everything is just covid now.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

LOL

like medical researchers cant access it.

keep drinking the stupid

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaiHaChen

originally posted by: carewemust

The Wuhan lab was funded and remains a subsidiary of Fauci's labs. All the funding and machinery they got came from the US. The US has 11 labs making viruses. China has 1 such lab, which started operation in 2018 after getting equipment from Fauci to make virus.

Got a link...

Q and Alex Jones don't count.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have not had the pleasure of spending time in the south-west dessert. But then again, my sweet spot is around 28 degrees celsius, preferably pool-side.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
There’s no reason to get an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine when real treatments are available. HCQ and intervectum ( spell) are known treatments for this until Trump mentioned HCQ. As well as zinc and Vitamin D.
But hey if you want to be a sheeple and get a vaccine that neither prevents you from getting or spreading covid be my guest

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
never taking it and hoping to be shipped off to a leper colony soon
so I dont have to hang around with a society full of idiots and assholes who try to shame me for looking after my own health

#in idiots the entire planet is full of complete morons.

Our collective world wide governments have been lying to us for decades and decades and now everyone wants to believe them over a virus

they can # right off

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join