It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just stuck a magnet to my Covid Vaccine injection site and it stuck.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The girl i like texted me this morning and told me to take one of the little magnets from my refrigerator and put it on where i got my shot. To my surprise, it actually stuck on the injection site? I don't have oily skin and I've never had surgery. What in the # did they put in these vaccines? Are the materials clotting at the injection site or something?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

The normal response around here is pics or video or it didnt happen.

I keep hearing more and more stories like this haven't seen it in person yet.

Good luck in the future with the experiment you are now part of.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
A friend of my sons was on about this this morning.
I've not had 1 so can't try it to see if true.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I wish you and the rest that fell for the ruse of inject or die - The Best in Health !

TGIF

link   
I just tried and it didn´t stuck ( got my second vaccine last tuesday).

link   
Just FYI:

Secondly, take a look at the ingredient lists for the Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccines that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has posted on its website. The Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine ingredient list includes mRNA, lipids, potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose. The Moderna vaccine ingredient list is similar with mRNA, lipids, tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine ingredient list is a little different with recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein instead of the mRNA, but the rest isn’t terribly different: citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, and sodium chloride.

So besides the mRNA in the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines and the adenovirus in the Johnson & Johnson, the vaccines contain mainly lipids, proteins, salts, and sugars. Lipids, proteins, salts, and sugars are the types of substances you can find in many foods and supplements. And they aren’t ferromagnetic metals.

Source; www.forbes.com... 21

So I call BS on your claim that a magnet stuck to your injection site.
edit on 21-5-2021 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

your location is interesting. I believe they have a website for that place. It's a .com. You should check it out. Great deals there I hear.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Liar!

Unless they injected copious amounts of metal into your arm would a magnet stick!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If they were implanting you with some sort of metal device they wouldn't use steel. Steel would corrode and rust.. It would be some sort of stainless steel or titanium alloy. Both non magnetic and non corrosive.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I tried it on a friend of mine, who got 1st shot in 1 arm, 2nd shot in the other arm. Magnet didn't stick on her.

BUT, you know when you go to court the wand they use to check for metal/weapons? The local officer here sets it off EVERY time it is ran over his injection site.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Well...at the very least it will come in handy when you lose your carkeys...

Peace

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

The normal response around here is pics or video or it didnt happen.

I keep hearing more and more stories like this haven't seen it in person yet.

Good luck in the future with the experiment you are now part of.

imgur.com...

It was on there good.

Curious if anyone else has had this happen?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: noonebutme

your location is interesting. I believe they have a website for that place. It's a .com. You should check it out. Great deals there I hear.

dammit... I even typed it in manually and didn't get the joke... Till after the page loaded!

You are right, great deals there.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Satanist's made a video about 9 years ago as to what the future injections would be for. This short video ( not the Satanist Video) is mainly about the Lunar and Solar schedules concerning the Jews and Christians, BUT, within this Video it shows parts of the animated Satanic video, revealing their plans and timeline for locking you down, ( it even has Trump in it, WTF!) and injecting you with both physical and spiritual poison. Im sorry! They always tell us what they have planned for humanity, long before it occurs.

edit on 21-5-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka
What vaccine did you get? I got Pfizer

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
Just FYI:

Secondly, take a look at the ingredient lists for the Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccines that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has posted on its website. The Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine ingredient list includes mRNA, lipids, potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose. The Moderna vaccine ingredient list is similar with mRNA, lipids, tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine ingredient list is a little different with recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein instead of the mRNA, but the rest isn’t terribly different: citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, and sodium chloride.

So besides the mRNA in the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines and the adenovirus in the Johnson & Johnson, the vaccines contain mainly lipids, proteins, salts, and sugars. Lipids, proteins, salts, and sugars are the types of substances you can find in many foods and supplements. And they aren’t ferromagnetic metals.

Source; www.forbes.com... 21

So I call BS on your claim that a magnet stuck to your injection site.

The original claim in the OP may be BS, but I call BS on those ingredient lists. I don't believe a damn thing these corporations or the government tell us!
:
edit on 2021 5 21 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I selected the Immunization path instead. Sick 8 weeks in Jan/Feb 2020, and not even a sniffle since

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I just tried it and it didn't stick. However I've noticed ever since the vax I've been craving Chinese food.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I selected the Immunization path instead. Sick 8 weeks in Jan/Feb 2020, and not even a sniffle since

Same here. Back in January 2020. Mine lasted just under a month. Now keeping up a regimen of vitamin D and zinc, considering a prophylactic regimen of ivermectin (can get it OTC where I live).

No masks. No social distancing. Respecting the wishes of anyone who practices those. (Didn't say respecting the person, just their wishes.) Haven't had any issues. They will have to put me under a general anesthesia to put that poison in me.
:
edit on 2021 5 21 by incoserv because: I could.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join