It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies of COVID-19 victims among those dumped in India’s Ganges -govt document

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Well, you had me at beer pal.

But i also got my 1st Pfizer jab just to be sure.

As to safety, its a bit of an illusory notion if we are honest.

Better safe than sorry all the same.

Need to go pick the kids up now, have a nice day.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sadly this is the norm pretty much. I think traditionally they are set afire on a small raft.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I was wondering if all the stories about covid in India was some sort propaganda. I recall hearing that india had actually done well earlier during the outbreak (a few stories showing the reaction to it was over blown). The news articles have probably been buried now.

India is a sh*t hole. Literally. The Ganges has always been India's toilet.

This story seems like the stories that were being pushed about hospital over crowding (neglecting to mention that hospitals are always over crowded).

The tell for me is that why isn't any other country experiencing such a severe outbreak and deaths?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Regardless of Covid or not, this is hideous. So far something like 2,000 corpses have been recovered floating down the river.

Apparently this happened back in 1918 during that pandemic.

Peeps cant even afford to bury their own families.

www.reuters.com...

Happens daily there and has for a very long time.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Dear God, this is horrifying!

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Maybe it's considered a safety measure, you know : like putting a bell in a coffin ?

EX : Dude wakes-up on fire, floating down the river. Even though he notices how cool that scene is, he starts thrashing and rolls-off into the water, thereby saving his life, no ?

Or maybe they all just hate each other ?
They hate everyone upriver, for crapping in their beloved waters.
So they just lash-out, by crapping in the water to hurt the poor folks down lower on the river ?
Has there been anything written on The Great Indian Poop War ?

Maybe the only happy folks, are the monks in the temples up at the supposed head-waters of the Ganges, in the mountains ?
They don't take crap from nobody !!

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's really ironic when I'm arguing with Indian commie wannabees, and they start crapping all over the US. One I really don't care what they think of the US, because I have my own issues with the US government, but then they start calling US citizens stupid and ignorant, and I'm like this doesn't further your point at all.

It always just boils down to America bad, and capitalism bad, but whatever. They'll learn sooner or later, or just be miserable.

No wait, the craziest part about it, which isn't really all that crazy, is that most of the commie wannabees in India are educated upper class people who don't live in filth. Many of them even went to universities based in the US.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
The Indians send their dead off in the Ganges, it's what they do in that area. Nothing new.

What you have here is basic propaganda to push more fear of Covid down your throat. It is Reuters afterall.

Now, if you look at the sinful BBC version, their propaganda is brilliant. They state the river is SWOLLEN with dead bodies!
BBC

Yet another piece of media nonsense, filtering through all media outlets, to push the fear into the public.

Sure, it's crazy to put dead bodies in a river you wash in, swim in, pray in, but it's nothing new. It's what they do.

Way to go quoting out of context....

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I imagine vaccinated bodies have been floating in that river too.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Democracy is the best form of government we have yet to devise AutomateThis1, but its still all about control, make no mistake about that.

People are people mate, there intelligence will vary, thats just how the cookie crumbles.

As to the Indian people, like i said, India still all about the caste system, you are not going to take that away overnight, down to the mere fact that most of the people are not educated upper class people, and they do live in filth.

We have our own universities over here where Americans, and Indians, come to learn and study, down to the quality of our educational establishments, you don't see us moaning at them about being here to better themselves.

Hopefully they learn something from the time spent in our educational establishments so they can better there own nations when or if they choose to return.

End of the day, just like in both our own supposed first world countries, politics in India is rather more a complex kettle of fish than the right vs left, communism vs democratic mentality.
edit on 21-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

That's why most are thin. They gets the cha chas

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Jesus.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
And to think these are the people the West is importing in great numbers into their own countries.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I'm aware.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Then you should also be aware that left unchecked Democracy is a prison where we cannot see the bars.

That's apt to facilitate the needs and requirements of big business and corporations in this day of age long before serving the will and requirements of the everyday people.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely no matter the form of control.

And a slave is still a slave, the best kind being ones that don't realise they are such in the first place.

Money talks, the rest of us simply do the walk.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You're not telling me anything I haven't said before...

I'm kind of confused because I thought I had already made it well known where I stand politically.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

kind of confused you imagine i would remember your political stance AutomateThis1.

Im sure your not the first person nor the last to share similar political thinking and ideologies.

Suffice to say all nations have there failings, in India's case that's seems to be population density and pish poor to little to no amenities to take care of the population.

Anyhoo, good luck to the poor sods, and on that note i bid you fair day.
edit on 24-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Okay buddy. You're totally right. We've definitely never, ever, not even once, responded to one another in a political thread.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to educate me on India, but whatever.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Sorry mate did you change your avatar or something?

I talk to scores of people AutomateThis1 all over the shop.

Unfortunately i simply cannot remember everyone's political ideologies at the drop of a hat.

Conversation and banter is hardly education, but whatever indeed.

Have a nice day. x

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: and14263
The Indians send their dead off in the Ganges, it's what they do in that area. Nothing new.

What you have here is basic propaganda to push more fear of Covid down your throat. It is Reuters afterall.

Now, if you look at the sinful BBC version, their propaganda is brilliant. They state the river is SWOLLEN with dead bodies!
BBC

Yet another piece of media nonsense, filtering through all media outlets, to push the fear into the public.

Sure, it's crazy to put dead bodies in a river you wash in, swim in, pray in, but it's nothing new. It's what they do.

Way to go quoting out of context....

If you do not understand the emmotive language used as part of a propaganda campaign, then you are either young, stupid, or have your eyes closed to the world.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join