It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid Vaxx Is A Luciferian Agenda Targeting Humanity [2021-05-15] - Dr. Stella Immanuel (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Whether or not Satanism is a false believe. It's as though a Cabal of idiots with stolen authority, obviously believe it is true and are exercising it. I'm definitely not a Bible thumper. Looks like the mark of the beast mentioned in the Bible.

THE COVID VAXX IS A LUCIFERIAN AGENDA TARGETING HUMANITY [2021-05-15] - DR. STELLA IMMANUEL (VIDEO)

edit on 5/19/2021 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Hehe.. 🌟and Flag.

Remember though....

ALL CAPS IN THE TITLE IS NOT T&C..

Thanks for posting

+5 more 
posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I love your source, very credible. Especially when she claims demons are having sex with people in their dreams.

"They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm… then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves," she said during a sermon in 2013.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Random odd thought, every conspiracy I have heard revolving around the vaccine involves only those smart enough to not take it will be safe.

Why wouldnt they use the vaccine to see who is likely to be malleable to the govt whims, and then release the real killed the vaccine would have protected against?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I love your source, very credible. Especially when she claims demons are having sex with people in their dreams.

"They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm… then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves," she said during a sermon in 2013.

Such a buzzkill...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm all about them succubi.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I agree with you. I lost my religion many years ago, but it does seem that the 'mark of the beast' stuff somehow applies.

And given how wicked the perps are to do this to humanity, planning over decades, somehow a force of evil is in play.

I am changing my behavior and taking overt action to avoid being close to those who've been injected.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Actually the thick accent and the way she chooses to disclose her
own beliefs. That the secular crowd is just gonna do an eye roll to
and laugh. When a person who wants to be taken seriously by a
more diverse crowd. It all points to a belief not in Christianity.
But if I were to guess. I'd say something more along the lines of
that type of voodoo that mixes with Catholicism,

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Random odd thought, every conspiracy I have heard revolving around the vaccine involves only those smart enough to not take it will be safe.

Why wouldnt they use the vaccine to see who is likely to be malleable to the govt whims, and then release the real killed the vaccine would have protected against?

I've wondered the same thing for a while.

Reverse psychology.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Lol succubus XD, apparently incubus are the reason for sleep paralysis..

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

LOL I know...this person again?

Only conspiracy would be this vaccine is really to help us survive an attack from Project Blue Beam.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Because they don't have time,. It takes an average of 3-4years for people who have been previously vaccinated to die. (Based on ALL attempts for the last 70 years.. to come up with a vaccine for corona viruses). Don't get me wrong some die sooner, but the average is 4years. The repeated attempts proved to be impossible to come up with a vaccine so most researchers have up after 70years of failure.

The last attempt was 2005 in CHINA, which once again proved to be a flop. All 35 Chinese volunteers died by 2009. Then again they tried in cats, not one survived.

So

If democrats want to stay in office under declaration of emergency. Those people need to start dying off just as the next election comes into play.

So releasing a second virus would NOT be beneficial. As it would break their timeline unless they literally intend to kill Everyone, and just have illegals as citizens.

If you think about it, the timeline is perfect. Steal the election, release the virus. Wait 3 years into the presidency, massive death wave that effects 40% of the population starts to build heat.

Shut down government, everything is closed including elections for "safety of the american people". Wait it out, and open the gates to pass leadership to whomever they want, including other countries who's population numbers triple ours.

This solves everything in their mind, from clean energy to overpopulation. To a failing currency. Because realistically 40% of the global population must die to meet the guide stones and to meet their clean energy goals.

The majority left will be met with fertility issues, and they can play the hero.. by giving you children

There is not one researcher or scientist on the plant who hasn't once thought the only way to unbiasedly reduce the population would be through a virus. This is NOT a new idea or a new saying. But it's the most merciful.

edit on 19-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I agree. The vaccine was a test of compliance... But it will also save those who complied when the real plague is released.

They didn't want to kill off the wolves (non compliant) until the sheep (compliant) were protected.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I haven't put any timescale to it.
People have been divided in various ways for some time now.
The pro/anti vax split is just the latest

Anyway, just something I've wondered about. Not a great concern of mine.

Also
The same pro/anti argument is going on in the UK where Republican and Democrat is largely irrelevant.
edit on 1952021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

My theory, based upon the large numbers of changes in women's reproductive health appearing, with effective sterility as a possible result, that we will reach a scenario like in the movie The Handmaid's Tale in which very few women will be fertile, leading to a significant drop off in birth rates.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

hey dude im with you but stop this madness of creating so many threads about it, I get it, I was with my daughter when she felt sick and tested positive, to be clear, I have not gone through a test neither was I vaccinated and so was my daughter until she felt sick, she went later for test and found herself positive, she is still in the hospital thanks for the programming of the media reporting it 24/7 to tell people how should they feel after testing positive, being with her never got me sick, even her husband and her daughter, so whats with this bullcrap, her husband never got the jab while he was sleeping next to her and serving her food and supplements and he is still fine

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa
Reread my post updated, yes other countries understand that natural selection must take place. If everyone is given the same chance of survival. Then it's unbiased, fair, everyone has an equal shot at surviving.

This is the only agreement the world could come up with to reduce the numbers of people on a great enough scale to effect climate change.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You say what others silently think. You're a hero, sir.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander
Yes, I have seen that series. It is very possible and may even been the plan. Hollywood has always used movies and tv shows to layout ideas for the future.

There has been a huge conspiracy on this, everything from sandy nook. The the movie theater shooting, to the music video where rappers are dropping dead to that new red drug drink. (I saw that video years ago, and that # gave me the creeps).

Just remember, exposure dulls the senses. Like the first time jaws was released, half the movie theater was covered in vomit... And now we have final destinations, 1000ways to die, etc where everything under the sun can kill you.

edit on 19-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The point of the video: They already had treatments that worked. But they wanted to funnel everyone to the vaccines as always. Steering us away from real effective safe treatments. Forcing the dangerous vaccines on everyone by threats of job loss or having to wear a mask etc.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join