It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The obedience of North Americans (Americans and Canadians) is appalling.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by hounddoghowlie removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There is a pretty huge difference between taking a vaccine that was tested on over 30,000 people and murdering people because of their religion.

I am fully vaccinated. I had no problems with the vaccine other then the normal sore arm when you get injected.

I think that we are now seeing drops in the spread of the virus due to the number of people who have had it and the number of people who have been vaccinated.

BTW, almost all the people I know have been vaccinated.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yes taking a vaccine is a remarkable parallel to slaughtering jews.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
There is a pretty huge difference between taking a vaccine that was tested on over 30,000 people and murdering people because of their religion.

I am fully vaccinated. I had no problems with the vaccine other then the normal sore arm when you get injected.

I think that we are now seeing drops in the spread of the virus due to the number of people who have had it and the number of people who have been vaccinated.

Careful, bro. You're new. They don't like facts here. People like you and I are defeating this. Also don't tell them that this vaccine has been in the works for 16 years.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: TaiHaChen

[...]

1. First, population of the US is definitely not 342 million. It might be a bit more than 300 million if you discount illegals.

2. They already documented close to 300 million doses so far. coronavirus.jhu.edu...

Keep in mind not all vaccines are 2 doses and not everyone comes for second dose for two dose vaccines.

edit on 19-5-2021 by TaiHaChen because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed May 19 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77

I wouldn't mind if it's a one time vaccine. But the problem is they put addictive in the vaccine and gets you hooked on it. And every year they make you take the vaccine again because they say there are new strains of covid which renders previously administered vaccines useless.

(post by LSU2018 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Yes taking a vaccine is a remarkable parallel to slaughtering jews.

It's a question about doing anything the government asks you to do with no questions asked. People do things they are told without thinking for themselves. Hence, the title is obedience is appalling.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here is a good opinion of the pfizer vaccine for twelve to fifteen year olds I found on the BMJ. It shows concern of the safety of the vaccines for kids and the numbers of side effects and lack of proper testing is mentioned more than once.

thevaccinereaction.org...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

[...]

277 million doses administered in the US so far. Even if US population is 500 million that's over 50% of US population had 1 dose. Stop posing fake numbers bro.

source: coronavirus.jhu.edu...

And the population clock is not census. US census last year was canceled. Even if US population is 330 million as stated on your link, it's only about 300 million if you discount illegals. I doubt illegals are allowed to get vaccines in the US.

source: link

edit on Wed May 19 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Here is a good opinion of the pfizer vaccine for twelve to fifteen year olds I found on the BMJ. It shows concern of the safety of the vaccines for kids and the numbers of side effects and lack of proper testing is mentioned more than once.

And this is why America is not the land of the free. In America government forces everyone to take vaccine. In contrast, in China and Russia no one is required to take vaccine. Indeed, the percentage of people in China and Russia who take vaccine is small.

(post by hounddoghowlie removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Woke up to the news that a musical compadre of mine had died this morning from covid after struggling against it for months.

You walking examples of the Dunning Kruger Effect are really doing my head in.
edit on 20-5-2021 by wheresthebody because: werdz

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

That's odd. I haven't been forced to take a covid vaccination.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaiHaChen

originally posted by: rickymouse

And this is why America is not the land of the free. In America government forces everyone to take vaccine. In contrast, in China and Russia no one is required to take vaccine. Indeed, the percentage of people in China and Russia who take vaccine is small.

Flashback

Police in China are forcibly removing people from their homes, many who are not showing any symptoms of the coronavirus and locking them into quarantine facilities.

爱国者 - Are - 在控制-中共是猥琐和弱

edit on 5202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Facts are one thing...using anecdotal instances and presenting them as if they are synonymous with empirical evidence is another.

And "in the works for 16 years" does not mean that it's been fully tested and perfected to each individual's standards...and since it's potentially going in our bodies, subjective standards matter.

But yes, 'people like you and Wildbob77' are our saviors, and people like me, who have antibodies because we got COVID (but quarantined ourselves and didn't spread it) or others who have not knowingly been sick but don't want the vaccine are so much lesser than you vaxxies. What a ridiculous inflation of one's ego...

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaiHaChen
1. First, population of the US is definitely not 342 million. It might be a bit more than 300 million if you discount illegals.

But we can't discount illegals because they are here, they are living within our border and contributing to society, and therefore they should be counted. The official census bureau count sits at just over 331M, so you can guess and make things up all that you want to, but you have no evidence to back it up. So, for the sake of argument, let's use official numbers just to remove subjective claims.

2. They already documented close to 300 million doses so far. coronavirus.jhu.edu...

Keep in mind not all vaccines are 2 doses and not everyone comes for second dose for two dose vaccines.

But keep in mind that the dramatic majority of vaccinations thus far are two doses, and the dramatic majority of people who have chosen to get vaccinated are fully vaccinated, meaning that most of those have received two doses.

According to the link at the bottom of this comment, just under 48% of Americans have received "at least on dose of COVID-19 vaccine," which doesn't differentiate between two- or single-dose vaccinations. Out of that 48% of Americans, it's looks like 74% of them are fully vaccinated (125.45 million fully vaccinated versus 33.72 million who are not).

That simple math adds up to just under 160-million people who have opted to get those 277-million doses.

So, stop acting like nearly all Americans have chosen to get the shot, because actual statistics show that less that 50% of our population has done so. Yes, I agree that this is too high a percentage and that many (but not all) of these people are mindlessly getting the vaccine because daddy gubmint says they should, but your claimed understanding of the situation here in America is downright asinine.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations

It's a question about doing anything the government asks you to do with no questions asked. People do things they are told without thinking for themselves. Hence, the title is obedience is appalling.

And I stand by my original comments where I said that your understanding of what you claim is appalling.

277 million doses administered in the US so far. Even if US population is 500 million that's over 50% of US population had 1 dose. Stop posing fake numbers bro.

See what I mean? Appalling use of guesswork to try and sound right...bro.

And this is why America is not the land of the free. In America government forces everyone to take vaccine.

At this point, your just...I don't know, quadrupling down on your lack of understanding. There is a federal law that specifically states that this vaccine, since it is only approved for use under an Emergency Use Authorization, must be voluntary and that there can be no compulsion from government officials to get it.

Stop posting fake bullsh*t, bro. You are uneducated and willfully ignorant.
edit on 20-5-2021 by SlapMonkey because: I fixed a bit of wording to ensure that the message isn't misconstrued.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Interesting video. clinicalnews.org...

Got this above article from this article that I found from a journal article I read before this one. www.eurekalert.org...

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
It's also why you may catch me talking # about any country's government, but I won't say # about the people as a whole. I'm not going to say all Canadians, all French, all Swedes, or Germans, or whoever. Or even most, or many.

I agree. Actually thoughtthis to be understood by everyone with an IQ over 100 (arbitrary chosen number) since it's kind of obvious and a logic conclusion that is not hard to arrive at.

I thought....but reality is different. It's sad we have to word it out even.

edit on 20.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join