It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 50 Percent of FDA and Dr. Fauci's Employees have Refused the Covid-19 Vaccination.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Thanks for your thoughts - appreciated and mind boggling as ever

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: McGinty

You could also ask why are half dumb enough not to take it and would rather listen to crazy theories on the internet.

I took it because based on my health history, my knowledge of molecular biology, and my kind of work, it was a no brainier. Far less risk than actually getting the virus for myself and my family.

Plus it looks like the vaccinated are going to start getting some perks, time to put my papers in my wallet lol.

Do you even listen to your self? Arrogant and condescending. Literally all i really got from your post is Me Me ME, i'm better and smarter than you because Me Me ME.

get over your self.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What a pathetic and misleading thread title. And good to know 40%=50%. Only on ATS.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

How can anyone be expected to take an injection when the doctors pushing it wont even take it themselves. The lies have failed. The Covid-19 power grab house of cards is collapsing faster than free fall speed How can anyone be expected to take an experimental untested gene therapy when half of the medical professionals of the NIH won’t even take it.

Here's another thought. The 50% who say they took the vaccine probably faked the injection. They are Anti Vaxxers.

Breaking : Half Of NIH/CDC Refuse The COVID Vaccine Joining Billions of Anti Vaxxers

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

You could also ask why are half dumb enough not to take it and would rather listen to crazy theories on the internet.

I took it because based on my health history, my knowledge of molecular biology, and my kind of work, it was a no brainier. Far less risk than actually getting the virus for myself and my family.

Plus it looks like the vaccinated are going to start getting some perks, time to put my papers in my wallet lol.

Right?! As oppose to crazy theories on “legitimate” news networks? Like we need to shut down the economy, countless businesses, stop seeing family and friends who are across state lines and enjoy a six pack of rona from the only stores that didn’t close (the liquor stores!) and watch our damn tiger king like good boys and girls.

You don’t find it odd they need to bribe you with baseball tickets like a timeshare salesmen to give you what they say is free life saving medicine? There’s been too many lies from everybody on this topic, staying skeptical could prove helpful over time.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: incoserv

Where does it say that almost 50% have refused to be vaccinated? Can you quote that part?

It says that about 60% have been vaccinated, nothing about refusals.
They have been presented with the opportunity to take the vaccines no? A bit more than half took it, what did the others do again?

A. Didn’t take the vaccine
B. Didn’t take the vaccine
C. Didn’t take the vaccine

You’ve got this one!

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They created the vaccine, they have access to the vaccine.. there is no reason for 50% to not be vaccinated..

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Your answer, easy. my friend is against the vaccine but her job ordered her to have the vaccine. She has 5 kids, rent and bills to pay. If she didn't get the vaccine she was to be terminated on the spot. Plus she needed to bring in proof.

That would be why.

Not everyone has the luxury to worry about tomorrow. Most of her kids are to young to be of any financial help, and their dad is completely out of the picture in multiple senarios.

So she made a choice, her life or providing for her children.

edit on 17-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe
Watch the video..

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

some site says this? some site says that?

A lot of the implied skepticism being asserted and casually saying the government, politics, media are perpetually lying to us. Then theres the crowd who's too busy calling the skeptics mislead and also lying.
So theres no truth on any front... (if your taking score).

but all of a sudden dingbats, in their all-holy glorified finger pointing self-righteousness believe statistics on yet another media outlet somehow is magically telling the truth. Out of all the fancy rich people suits, million dollar smiling while shaking hands with opps behind the people's back, theres actually a place where vaccine percentages actually reflect something relative to reality? Theres an entity out there that actually knows this information and actually serves it to people for no nefarious reason? freely handing out medical information (there's laws intact to prevent the leaking of any medical data or history, at least we are made to believe this in the reality-based health field).

Why jump through so many hoops to prove the government is obviously lying, just to get to this thread and argue 40%, 50%, 60%?

Or none of this is remotely related to the subject its charading as... we are actually here to let the OP know his reading is so bad... a vaccine administered or not isn't going to save him regardless? So he should just stop talking about random bunk he finds online and go watch Sesame Street so he can sing while learning to read and spell?

I don't know guys... none of this is going anywhere. And who cares if the OP can read or not.

No info online will truthfully represent anything you invest your thoughts into so you can sleep at night.

*sends thoughts and prayers to your sanity

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Jao Bi Din
www.whitehouse.gov... /

You’ve endured all this. When your country asked you to get vaccinated, you did. The American people stepped up. You did what I consider to be your patriotic duty. That’s how we’ve gotten to this day. As President, I can say I’m pleased, but — I’m sure the Vice President agrees with me — we’re not surprised. Pleased, but not surprised. Because the simple truth is this: the American people have never, ever, ever, ever let their country down. Never.

So whats with all the scientists denying science? Ol Joe says it patriotic and not to let the country down?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Although the numbers are shocking, the question was how many are vaccinated, not how many are anti-vaxx. I know plenty of people who intend to be vaccinated, but for one reason or another, haven't been yet. The implication that anyone that hasn't yet been is anti-vaccine is a false premise.

Look at all the runaway comments stemming from this false premise. Please stop stoking the fires of outrage with misinformation, the video speaks for itself.

STILL, I am shocked that only half, or a little more have been. I would like to know more about why the number is so low.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Also those 60% are probably forced to take against their will

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Misleading title or not, you should be questioning why a large portion of people, especially those who work with the vaccine itself, have decided against not getting the jab.

Are they waiting in line? They've been at the front of the que since it was released. It isn't hard to get the vaccine, let alone being an employee of the FDA.

When we're talking percentages like 30-40% who haven't had a readily and easy to access vaccine and who also work in the company that works with the vaccine, that's not a coincidence.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It must be safe. My local drugstore mailed mea an email saying it's their way of saying thanks.....Sweet. They say it's safe and effective.

Get a FREE COVID‑19 vaccine at CVS Pharmacy®

It's safe, easy and effective. Plus, as our way of saying thanks,
you'll get a 20% off shopping pass when you get your COVID‑19 vaccination with us.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Enticing people with store perks isn't really new with vaccines, Target has been giving a 5$ gift card for getting the flu shot for years.

The Ohio lottery and other bribes to get the vaccine is definately new and concerning.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join