It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulletin, Atomic Scientists: Origin of COVID: Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, 75 years and counting.

thebulletin.org...

On December 9, 2019, before the outbreak of the pandemic became generally known, Daszak gave an interview in which he talked in glowing terms of how researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology had been reprogramming the spike protein and generating chimeric coronaviruses capable of infecting humanized mice.

“And we have now found, you know, after 6 or 7 years of doing this, over 100 new SARS-related coronaviruses, very close to SARS,” Daszak says around minute 28 of the interview. “Some of them get into human cells in the lab, some of them can cause SARS disease in humanized mice models and are untreatable with therapeutic monoclonals and you can’t vaccinate against them with a vaccine. So, these are a clear and present danger….

“Interviewer: You say these are diverse coronaviruses and you can’t vaccinate against them, and no anti-virals — so what do we do?

“Daszak: Well I think…coronaviruses — you can manipulate them in the lab pretty easily. Spike protein drives a lot of what happen with coronavirus, in zoonotic risk. So you can get the sequence, you can build the protein, and we work a lot with Ralph Baric at UNC to do this. Insert into the backbone of another virus and do some work in the lab. So you can get more predictive when you find a sequence. You’ve got this diversity. Now the logical progression for vaccines is, if you are going to develop a vaccine for SARS, people are going to use pandemic SARS, but let’s insert some of these other things and get a better vaccine.” The insertions he referred to perhaps included an element called the furin cleavage site, discussed below, which greatly increases viral infectivity for human cells.

In disjointed style, Daszak is referring to the fact that once you have generated a novel coronavirus that can attack human cells, you can take the spike protein and make it the basis for a vaccine.

"Does this explain the reasoning behind creating and pushing the mRNA vaccine. Like HIV, a conventional vaccine for Sars2 Covid-19 may never be found.

Fouci is head of the NIH that funded the research at Wuhan.

If you read the entire article you will see that Dr. Anthony Fauci is another Dr Josef Mengele, Angle of Death, in pursuit of creating biological warfare weapons that is doing all he can to hide his involvement in the creation of this plague. How better to conceal his culpability than to lead the fight against what he himself enabled to be created and released onto the global community.

Humanity will be the death of itself."

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Good find.

Maybe one day Fauci will be held to account for his actions.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
SnF!
From what I have learned of Dr Faucci, is that it is better do do the opposite of what he says. The monster size photos-op of Biden and the Carters, show them side by side, together, in a small room, but when they get out side they place their masks back on their faces . Now Foucchi is saying you don't need to wear a mask in public. www.yahoo.com...
So Biden is supposedly vaccinated but wears a mask.
I still wear my mask.
I think we are going to get hit with another manufactured variant of the China flu, worse than what India has seen.
edit on V032021Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 12 May 2021 16:03:00 -05001 by Violater1 because: okyutf

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I think we are going to get hit with another manufactured variant of the China flu,

I'm thinking of starting another post to discuss the probability of just what you suggest.
edit on 12-5-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Origin of Covid — Following the Clues

It's written by Nicholas Wade, a science writer who has worked on the staff of Nature, Science and, for many years, on the New York Times.

Virologists like Dr. Daszak had much at stake in the assigning of blame for the pandemic. For 20 years, mostly beneath the public’s attention, they had been playing a dangerous game. In their laboratories they routinely created viruses more dangerous than those that exist in nature. They argued they could do so safely, and that by getting ahead of nature they could predict and prevent natural “spillovers,” the cross-over of viruses from an animal host to people.

Honestly, to suggest that Sars-Cov-2 is anything but genetically modified is fairly embarrassing considering the 2 options.

If you wish to believe that a species of bat, that lives in caves about 1000km from Wuhan, somehow managed to get to a wet market, have sex with a pangolin, which some how managed to create a virus that has avoided innumerable evolutionary steps and also developed the ability to transfer itself to humans, fine, be my guest.

Personally I'll stick with;

Virologists have been making these things for about a decade, the science is published.

If you're still unsure, maybe apply a bit of Occams razor

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

It's written by Nicholas Wade, a science writer who has worked on the staff of Nature, Science and, for many years, on the New York Times.

Virologists like Dr. Daszak had much at stake in the assigning of blame for the pandemic. For 20 years, mostly beneath the public’s attention, they had been playing a dangerous game. In their laboratories they routinely created viruses more dangerous than those that exist in nature. They argued they could do so safely, and that by getting ahead of nature they could predict and prevent natural “spillovers,” the cross-over of viruses from an animal host to people.

Honestly, to suggest that Sars-Cov-2 is anything but genetically modified is fairly embarrassing considering the 2 options.

If you wish to believe that a species of bat, that lives in caves about 1000km from Wuhan, somehow managed to get to a wet market, have sex with a pangolin, which some how managed to create a virus that has avoided innumerable evolutionary steps and also developed the ability to transfer itself to humans, fine, be my guest.

Virologists have been making these things for about a decade, the science is published.

Which means this can happen again.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yep.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Which means this WILL happen again.
Fixed that statement for you , cause that is the plan.
Why do you think Biden reinstated the federal funded aid to a lab in China ?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Which means it will happen again.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
China has been working on biological weapons for a long time, in pursue of acquiring supremacy in the world, they hold the most DNA data base right now, but do not let others collect any of their citizens DNA, SAucy fauci is fascist and love China for their ability to play god unattended and Faucy have no problems with population control in the name of science, It will be no surprises about what he backs or not in china.

That lab should have been bombed and make into a melted volcano decades ago.
edit on 12-5-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Somebody here put it all together.

The stolen election
Nationwide lockdowns
Infinite ridiculous controls mandated onto society
Shutting down the economy
the US, Russia relations. The US and/in China, Ukraine, Australia, Venezuela, Taiwan and the list goes on.
Putin is a murdering soulless liar.
China is running concentration camps and working slave labor. Not! A lie perpetrated on the Chinese by, you guess!

What is all of this leading up to? Any guesses?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT also can I add they are now sounding the alarm this evening on a potential critical solar storm event. I may be a cynic but my first thoughts when reading it was so are they now going to manipulate or take down the power grid to force us all into their next phase of the great reset?

Dunno just a thought maybe I have spent to much time perusing too many conspiracy sites. But I question everything since the madness started in 2020

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

We are under attack from without and from within. A power grid disruption can come from any where. Remember Stuxnet?
Our nuclear power generation may be the next target..
Hell, I wouldn't rule out an EMP strike.

No on the EMP. Not yet anyway.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thank you Charles. I appreciate the thread.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT maybe this is what they have been mentally conditioning us for all along. Let's face it we know where the blame will likely fall

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Good find.

Maybe one day Fauci will be held to account for his actions.

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said (last month on Fox) the Chinese Commie Party and Military were instrumental in developing Covid-19 at the Wuhan lab.

Anthony Fauci needs to be brought up on charges FAST, so he can finger other rats, before they go into hiding.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can you imagine, using your sworn enemy's labs to develop a biological weapon? And it was released just before the November general election, using it as cover to justify mass voter fraud. The democratic party has sold it's soul to the devil.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: carewemust

Can you imagine, using your sworn enemy's labs to develop a biological weapon? And it was released just before the November general election, using it as cover to justify mass voter fraud. The democratic party has sold it's soul to the devil.

They never had a soul or morals or conscience.
The America hating Dems are the biggest threat to the American people that we have ever seen.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Create the virus and the vaccine at the same time.
Brilliant business model.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The most interesting thing is the timing and speed
Didn't the whole world just try to stand up to tyranny with Occupy?
2015 was such a hopeful year, then everything fell apart
Peace was infiltrated by rotten apples and undercover agents
Riots became their tool for shutting down such protests
Then it all became political for a few years stealing all the attention
And then the 'pandemic' shut it all down with a resounding thud
Now here we are desperately in need of an Occupy 2, perfect timing
Half the planet just got laid off basically, 60-75% of small businesses
And that's just closures. Then there are cutbacks and all the rest
Yet restrictions freeze everyone in place and violate basic intenable rights
If ever there were a time for the people to stand again and say enough is enough
It's been long overdue

top topics

<<   2 >>

join