It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injections must stop immediately or we will be overrun by super viruses

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The title is the shortest way to describe this.
It's interesting to hear from a vaccine developer himself that those injections will help this virus to mutate to a worse strain for the simple reason that the injection was started during a 'pandemic', when it is basically not only useless but also dangerous.

Most people know that antibiotics must not be given out like candy and every course must be taken in full so that the bacteria don't just get used to it and evolve into superbugs.
It is for this reason we have MRSA and other horrid bugs that have evolved thanks to people disregarding the above instructions.
You don't ever, EVER[!] want to leave survivors when you are fighting bacteria or viruses.
You want to make sure they are all dead. Because if they are not, the survivors WILL 'make sure' that they are immune to whatever antibiotic was used. Next time, not only will the antibiotic not work any longer but the bugs will have become stronger/more deadly and easier to catch.

Now the same is explained [not believed or theorised, but explained] by someone who should really know [all info in video].
All of us bar some elderly or people with underlying diseases have already a very good defense system.
They are NK cells [killer cells], which attack EVERYTHING foreign in the body. They fight anything from viruses to cancers or even just dirt in a wound. They are our first call of defense and they work.
They were the reason covid was never dangerous to anyone apart from those with low immunity.
We should have let everyone mingle and made sure that those compromised are protected. Then the virus would have ran it's course and most of us would have antibody [building plans] for whatever the intruder was!

However by making the injection fit only the first strain, it won't be good for long. Did you know this virus mutates every 10 HOURS???
By the time you get that stuff into your body, the virus has evolved thousands of times.
Of course if certain parts are unchanged, the injection may still work but remember even those guys change every 10 hours.

So you need a second jab and then a third and then one every months or you will actually die.

Now why would you die?
Well it turns out that the jab completely overrides our own very good defense mechanism and forces an enemy on us that is literally produced within us. The killer cells which could normally get rid of most intruders are totally taken over and won't do much killing, because frankly the enemy never stops coming thanks to the mRNA way of functioning.

You'll die, because your natural defense ain't working any longer as everyone is busy worrying about the onslaught of this one particular enemy, others can slip by easily and make home for long enough to cause harm.
Cancers can now settle easier, other pathogens or diseases, whilst your own cells churn out the wrong enemy to keep your soldiers busy.

Anyway, here in his own words:

edit on 6-5-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I've been warning about this since I heard about the new mRNA messing with our immune system. I've been called anti-vax for pointing this out even though my kid and myself are vaccinated against a lot of bugs.

Fear is the worst counselor and I've seen what it does.

Thank you for posting.

+10 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I suppose this is (one of the reasons) why uncle Bill confidently says that there will be more pandemics.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Mass Covid-19 vaccination will not lead to 'out of control' variants

Vanden Bossche’s credentials
On his LinkedIn profile, Vanden Bossche lists previous roles at a number of recognised health organizations, including at the German Centre for Infection Research (DZIF) from August 2017 to December 2017 .

DZIF, the Gates Foundation, Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) and Solvay all confirmed to AFP that they had at one point employed Vanden Bossche. Novartis and GSK declined to comment.

The University of Ghent also confirmed to AFP that Vanden Bossche received an MD in Veterinary Medicine there in 1983.

An in-depth review of Vanden Bossche’s claims by Jonathan Jarry, a biological scientist at McGill University, found that “his academic publications essentially stop in 1995.”

+13 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Not a very good attempt at attacking the source.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If there’s something wrong with the vaccine is there an antidote? Any way to switch it off? If millions find out that they have been irreparably damaged who is responsible? Whomsoever will have much to answer for.

+7 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Personally, my biggest concerns with this mRNA treatment mostly come down to, humans lack a full understanding about how our immune systems actually function. We know much.of it, but there's still lots we don't know. Likewise, we're only beginning to scratch the surface on knowledge about the ways the various systems in the human body interact with with eachother and foreign entities. Considering we've spent thousands of years looking at human bodies, there's still so much we don't know.

This treatment alters a fundamental system in your body, one of the most important ones, your immune system. As much as genetic and biotech engineers like to believe they know exactly what they're doing, they don't. Most genetic engineering and biotech is extremely rough and 'hacky' and we still don't have any idea of any long term consequences from any of our messing around at the level of RNA and DNA.

If history has shown us anything, everytime humanity jumps on some kind of amazing new tech and starts rolling full steam ahead without looking at consequences, especially medical tech, bad things happen to a lot of people.
edit on 6/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Mass Covid-19 vaccination will not lead to 'out of control' variants

Vanden Bossche’s credentials
On his LinkedIn profile, Vanden Bossche lists previous roles at a number of recognised health organizations, including at the German Centre for Infection Research (DZIF) from August 2017 to December 2017 .

DZIF, the Gates Foundation, Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) and Solvay all confirmed to AFP that they had at one point employed Vanden Bossche. Novartis and GSK declined to comment.

The University of Ghent also confirmed to AFP that Vanden Bossche received an MD in Veterinary Medicine there in 1983.

An in-depth review of Vanden Bossche’s claims by Jonathan Jarry, a biological scientist at McGill University, found that “his academic publications essentially stop in 1995.”

Listen to the Used Car Salesman - ummm -Moderna CEO

Moderna CEO expects more Covid variants to emerge in coming months: ‘This virus is not going away’ 5-6-2021

“New variants of concern continue to emerge around the world. And we believe that over the next six months, as the Southern Hemisphere enters the fall and winter, we could see more variants of concern emerge,” Bancel said. The Southern Hemisphere includes Africa, Australia, most of South America and parts of Asia. “We believe booster shots will be needed as we believe the virus is not going away.”

Some Vaccine Huh ????

Now ask yourself - Is he in this for Humanity or Corporate Profit ? Or Worse ???????
COVID-19 vaccine leads to Moderna's first profitable quarter EVER 5-6-2021

Moderna reported its first-ever profit on Thursday, driven in large part by its COVID-19 vaccine.

The Cambridge, Mass.-based company reported a net income of $1.2 billion in the first three months of 2021, compared with a net loss of $124 million in the same period last year.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

edit on 562021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one is putting research into reversing the vaccination. haha

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If that were true then wearing a condom would breed ultra-Herpes capable of burning through a condom. And having police would breed super villains with laser vision and a third hand so that they can beat their meat while holding a gun and a bag of swag.

Anti-biotics create super bugs because they kill off a broad range of bugs and leave a few behind with no competition. Those that are left behind multiply out of control and become super bugs. They exist in nature but aren't usually a problem because competition keeps their numbers down.

Vaccines don't do that because they're very specifically targeted at a single virus.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
I suppose this is (one of the reasons) why uncle Bill confidently says that there will be more pandemics.

If I tell you that there will be a tornado that will hit a trailer park next year, that's not me launching some horrible weather control program, that's me stating the blatantly obvious.

Uncle Bill is merely telling us something that would be true regardless. There will always be more pandemics, because there have always been pandemics. The black death, the Spanish flu, Zika, Gangnam-style. These things all existed without human intervention or conspiracies.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I agree, the issue about this injection is that first, is not a vaccine and second it a new technology to do targeting while changing the way our cells behave when they are faced with viruses, why fix what the body was born to do naturally.

Because men through history thinks that they are demi gods that can tamper with our bodies without repercussions.

But this crap is been sold as a "vaccine" and people has been mislead.

Then the big pharma is working very hard to take away our right to chose what we want in our bodies or not.

Because they have the drug dealer mentality.

I give a sermon to anybody that look at me wrong when the ask if I have the darn injection, the first thing I tell them is I am no stupid and that is not a vaccine.

+7 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If that were true then wearing a condom would breed ultra-Herpes capable of burning through a condom. And having police would breed super villains with laser vision and a third hand so that they can beat their meat while holding a gun and a bag of swag.

Anti-biotics create super bugs because they kill off a broad range of bugs and leave a few behind with no competition. Those that are left behind multiply out of control and become super bugs. They exist in nature but aren't usually a problem because competition keeps their numbers down.

Vaccines don't do that because they're very specifically targeted at a single virus.

You’re talking out of your backside here, and worse yet you know it!

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I did a search for the vaccine for Mareks disease in chickens and in 2015 studies were done and it says:

"With the hottest strains, every unvaccinated bird dies within 10 days. There is no human virus that is that hot. Ebola, for example, doesn’t kill everything in 10 days.”

This chicken vaccine makes its virus more dangerous | PBS NewsHour
www.pbs.org...

And when I look at info from March 2020 it says:

"However, the unvaccinated chickens that had contact with those who had received the leaky vaccine were less likely develop full-blown Marek’s disease and there were fewer deaths. This was found to be because vaccinated birds transmitted fewer copies of Marek’s disease virus."

Leaky vaccines part in Marek’s disease management | The University of Edinburgh
www.ed.ac.uk...#:~:text=Impact%20of%20vaccination,-Groups%20of%20these&text=However%2 C%20the%20unvaccinated%20chickens%20that,copies%20of%20Marek's%20disease%20virus.

How odd??
edit on 6-5-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Is it painful being that stupid?

I hope so.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringercompanion
If there’s something wrong with the vaccine is there an antidote? Any way to switch it off? If millions find out that they have been irreparably damaged who is responsible? Whomsoever will have much to answer for.

From all that I have read and watched it seems this will be a permanent change and this Dr says don't take more "booster" shots and explains why!

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I know almost all of what they are talking about, but the way these guys explained things is so much better than I can explain them. From all my studying about the immune system, I understand almost all of what Geert was saying. I did learn a little more from him though and I like the way that the guy talking about Geert's video was trying to explain things in layman's terms. Both are much better than I am at explaining things.....both are probably considered anti-vax conspiracy nuts too. I would love to get into a discussion with Geert on things.

The possibility of this virus evolving into something ugly because the people making vaccines were not thinking things over correctly and ignoring the concerns of some really good people in the know about this stuff is troubling. I have read in actual schooling articles about how our immune system works. They know that properly and appropriately boosting innate immunity is usually preferred over antigen immunity which is just a part of the immune response. I would trust the Johnson vaccine more than the mrna vaccine myself if I was able to take a vaccine.
edit on 6-5-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You’re standing up for Bill Gates?

Disgusting.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Lots of people forecasting this scenario. Never gonna take the jab myself but for the ones who do, I hope the predictions are wrong.

BITCHUTE

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Just Reported by Confirmed SOURCES..........

"UT Bioweapons Dept. Study: Do Not Take The Covid Shots "

Not Only that , but the Continued Use of Said " Vaccines " will in the Process Kill those Inoculated with Covid-19 Vaccines Currently being Administered to the American Public . Genocide by Stealth .

banned.video...

edit on 6-5-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join