It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Warning 8 Ways mRNA Covid Vaccines Can Kill You

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Because the chances of those outcomes are minuscule.

Not so miniscule if you're one who dies? People aren't
supposed to die because they went to the doctor. WTF?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You think a skin or foot or bone doctor knows about virology?

Would you trust an eye doctor to help you with your brain?

Would you trust a skin doctor to help you with stomach pain?

Take it from me, someone that has doctors in the family.
Sister is a radiologist and general practitioner.
When ask her about vaccines and viruses she tells me every time that she wouldn't know much.

You see the term doctor can describe one of a thousand different areas of study. The type of doctor matters.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

People aren't supposed to die because they went to the doctor.
Doctors are not gods but there are certainly some who shouldn't be practicing medicine.

People aren't supposed to die when they're driving to the grocery store either. It happens from time to time.
edit on 4/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: imajica

What's wrong is the alarmist distortion, exaggeration, and fabrication.

Really? I'd say that's exactly what we've all be subjected to for the past year.

Because the chances of those outcomes are minuscule. If it were otherwise the EUAs would not have been issued.

You can believe that if you want. Pharmaceutical companies always minimize the negative effects of their toxic products. That's why they've paid out billions in lawsuits in the past 20 years. I'm sure the EUAs involved substantial kickbacks.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I would no more trust Dr Sherri Tenpenny's fantasies about the vaccines than I would trusting a garage mechanic's predictions about future developments in particle physics. If she tried to defend her half-baked claims in front of an audience of 500 virologists and micro-biologists, she'd be howled off the stage.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I took the vax, and am a doctor, though I tempered 2 Pfizer vaccine doses both with tylenol, ibuprofen, and after work hours added ethyl alcohol. I wanted the papers more than the vaccine at that point, and actually even now, I do not regret my approach.

I promise to watch and listen to this.

edit on 24-4-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

People aren't supposed to die when they're driving to the grocery store either. It happens from time to time.

Come on now Phage if I die going to the grocery store?
That's a completely different category than making a conscious decision to get
an injection that doesn't even prevent covid infection. According to Fauci. And
if it does work how does my choice not to get it effect anyone who has?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I wonder if anyone who already got the vax will take the time to listen to this.

Can you list 1 - 8 without me needing to watch?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
She's mapped out (with the paper she looked at last night), 8 mechanisms action of how this vaccine is going go kill people.

Many like to dream up ways that the vaccines are dangerous or are safe to use. Then spread their ideas all over the net where they become law. I like to listed to doctors that actually have the facts.

URGENT WARNING !! 8 WAYS MRNA COVID VACCINES CAN KILL YOU !! - DR. SHERRI TENPENNY - MUST WATCH !!

I thought you said on another thread that you would be more careful about posting nonsense based on shonky sources?

Good grief.....

Please stop spraying male Bovine Excrement all over this site?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That's a completely different category than making a conscious decision to get an injection that doesn't even prevent covid infection.
Why? I make a conscious decision to drive to the store and bam, I get t-boned by some idiot driving a pickup truck running a red light. I know the risk is there, but I make that decision anyway. Most vaccines do not completely prevent infection, btw.

And if it does work how does my choice not to get it effect anyone who has?
I'm sure you've heard of the concept of herd immunity. It's not all about you. The same way masks are not all about you. The difference being that being vaccinated does offer you some significant protection.

But it is, after all, your decision to make. To drive to the grocery store or to be vaccinated.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Several of my relatives have gotten the Vaccine.

I've told everyone of them to there face that I'm going to be watching them like Guinea pigs , I call them about every two weeks to get updates on there Health .

I'm wating two years atleast before I form a true opinion.

But like I've said I'll never get it .

At some point they will force all of us to get it.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Let's just see of that actually happens. If it doesn't, any chance you'll give up posting this....stuff?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

"But it is, after all, your decision to make. To drive to the grocery store or to be vaccinated."

As long as that is the case...that it will be our choice, free of coercion or compulsion...then I support others' right to be a test subject in an mRNA injection study.

Unfortunately, the international trend at the moment is to confer certain benefits on those who participate in the study (things like being able to travel, or go to cultural/sporting events, go to restaurants or shops...and in some jurisdictions...continue with their employment).

This is very quickly becoming not "your decision to make".
edit on 24-4-2021 by mobiusmale because: format

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

This is very quickly becoming not "your decision to make".

Is anyone forced to obtain a drivers' license?

Do you think anyone who wants to should be able to drive a car? No matter what risk it may pose to others?

Yes, it is an absurd exaggeration.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I'm fairly sure that an awful lot of folk in India would very much like a jab.....

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I'm fairly sure that an awful lot of folk in India would very much like a jab.....

If so, let them have at it...but do not force the ones who very much would not like to have a jab, to have one.

I have seen it said that the the vaccines were not a needed response to SARS-CoV-2, but that SARS-CoV-2 was a needed smokescreen to facilitate the widespread implementation of the mRNA vaccination program.

I guess only time will tell...

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I have seen it said that the the vaccines were not a needed response to SARS-CoV-2, but that SARS-CoV-2 was a needed smokescreen to facilitate the widespread implementation of the mRNA vaccination program.

I've seen it said that the world is not spherical and that it does not orbit the Sun.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

If so, let them have at it...but do not force the ones who very much would not like to have a jab, to have one.

I guess only time will tell...

I'm guessing that your understanding of what an mRNA vaccine actually is is based on - oh DNA - oh noes must be Bill Gates trying to alter our DNA. Deny ignorance, man. Don't embrace it.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

Let's just see of that actually happens. If it doesn't, any chance you'll give up posting this....stuff?

Why would I stop posting the truth?
I have been right many times and never had an apology on here.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Oh Look ANOTHER quit normal vaccination reaction!
metro.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join