It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doll mistaken for an Alien

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
goes to show you there are all kinds of people in this planet.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I do find it funny that 50 people thought this burnt doll was a ET.
I wish we had more information and a photo. Everyone keep an eye out for this please. I hope a photo shows up.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Actually,
I think that Boon Dog has made a pretty good point and I'm surprised that no one else has followed it.

In the US, tantalizing UFO sightings have been dismissed by the government as weather balloons, swamp gas, and formations of lightning bugs. It seems like, whenever a 'breakthrough' event has occured, that the gov always finds some ultra-silly explanation to scare regular people away from it. This could be such a case.... as, on the surface of it, only a complete fool would mistake a doll for an alien.

But how, we must ask, can 50 people mistake a doll for an alien? Sure 'mass delusion' or hystreria could be the explanation.... but, inorder for mass hysteria to have kicked in, wouldn't several reputable people have FIRST had to have claimed that it was an injured alien? I mean... this town wouldn't have panicked BEFORE someone had declared that it was an alien.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Com'on! how can you mistake a rubber doll from a living organism? Would you make the same mistake if you were there? Not to mention more than 50 ppl called in to report!? I smell conspiracy in this mess... Remember Roswell? Remember when the government came forward and told the public it was just a weather balloon...? Wasnt there a similar incidence of alien bodies found in Brazil but got covered-up decades ago? Or was it Mexico... I cant remember... Someone should definitely dig deeper into this.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0951
... but what if some aliens actually are burnt rubber dolls ?

I guess they'd come from the Planet Chucky then.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I smell conspiracy.One thing baffles me is that why dont the citizens protest against the govt for cover up esp US.makes me think we are all mind controlled

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I smell conspiracy.One thing baffles me is that why dont the citizens protest against the govt for cover up esp US.makes me think we are all mind controlled

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
We're all laughing about it but you know it IS really wierd. I can see some panicked people mistaking a doll for an alien, but these people believed it was still alive and needed help... Could they really have been fooled into thinking a rubber doll was alive and in pain? Or is it a cover story for a real alien encounter?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've been scouring the web looking for more info on this story.
Every single link I have found only quotes the original story posted here by dgtempe. I have found no photos of the burnt doll/alien.
Perhaps someone here speaks Portuguese and can look on Brazilian web sites?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Timothy Good said once in one of his books that even though events happen in South America the US gets right on it. There was a similar story about a creature that they had captured. There were lots of witnesses that people had reported seeing this creature in the hills above the town. All of them also said that the creature had a strange smell to it. The children that were playing in the hills that day took police back to the spot were the creature was seen. The local police gathered everything and denied everything to with a creature. Some roads were even blocked off in the mountains and it was rumored that a UFO had crashed. Then a few days later a C-5 galaxy came in and collected the evidence and left. I guess the local governments contact the United States because they are the so called, “experts.”

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Cool. A brand new conspiracy.

But how is it they found only an alleged alien, without also finding the crashed UFO? Unless it had ejection seats or something.
The alien should have been fairly close to some wreckage, but there is no mention of it.

But it would be hard to believe that many people would make that big of a mistake. I think it deserves attention, but there are questions that need addressed. Anyone ever seen a doll that big? Why was the doll burnt and in the middle of the woods? Maybe someone has something against dolls?

[edit on 3/26/2005 by rwatkins]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The only thing that makes me suspicious is the fact that the people helped this burning rubber doll, but thier hands didnt get covered in liquid rubber? I doubt theyd be able to move a burning rubber doll while still keeping it intact and without getting serious third degree burns.

When i first read the story i thought it might be a real doll though, i dont know how common they are down in brazil, but some of them look pretty realistic that if it was burned up and melting and you were in a panic, you might think it was human, especially if you didnt know such a product existed.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is kind of wierd. Maybe it was a rubber doll?

But I kind of think there could be a cover-up as mentioned. A rubber doll mistaken for an alien can be funny and ridiculous, it obviously made some folks here laugh. But, also, if someone wanted a story to lose credibility then you can make the story seem foolish and stupid, thus the rubber doll story emerges.

I don't know, maybe there is an original report somewhere that does describe a real alien?

It was also posted about the melted rubber not getting on hands by an ATS member? Is this a story to be believed at "face value." Maybe?

troy

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
W

T

F

!!??

Wouldn't they smell the smouldering smell of burnt rubber/plastic?!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I wonder why someone would have a life size realistic looking alien doll... I suspect these rural people have some strange fetishes

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join