It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Updates Travel Recommendations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

No, thank you.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Come on dude...it's a really nice bridge..

But seriously...how long have you been alive now that you can actually believe the US isn't going to do exactly the same # as the other 5 eyes countries...I mean it's only been happening for decades now...

America's usually a few years behind Canada, the UK and Australia, but you always catch up with whatever bull# they pilot here.
edit on 2/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

We certainly act like we are, at least a significant portion of the populace. Mass hysteria accommodates easily the recommendations of government bureaucrats of the unelected variety.

Effectively then sir, we are governed by those people.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

how long have you been alive now
Longer than you probably. And I've put the exact number out there a few times.

The US legislative system is somewhat different than that of some other countries.

edit on 4/2/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I know you've been alive longer than me...likely twice as long...hence why my confusion.

The US legislative system is somewhat different than that of some other countries.

You say that, yet, a very recent example, America passed nearly identical gun legislation exactly a month after Canada passed its 'assault style weapon' bans.

I guess that's just a coincidence though...

The differences in legislation systems don't seem to stop the end results being the same.
edit on 2/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

America passed nearly identical gun legislation exactly a month after Canada passed its 'assault style weapon' bans.

The only Federal law I am aware of which resembles that came into effect in 1994 and expired in 2004.

As far as "recent" goes, similar bills have been introduced every year since 2004. None of them have become law.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KansasGirl

His first comment and question was about the “vaccine-“ why do you still have to wear a mask, if you’re fully vaccinated? What’s that about?

While evidence is accumulating that being vaccinated reduces transmission, this is not yet well established.

Links for your evidence please.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I got a good one, if you have problems traveling just tell the people you are an illegal that just crossed the border and you may even get a free seat in an airplane of your choice.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

America passed nearly identical gun legislation exactly a month after Canada passed its 'assault style weapon' bans.

The only Federal law I am aware of which resembles that came into effect in 1994 and expired in 2004.

As far as "recent" goes, similar bills have been introduced every year since 2004. None of them have become law.

I often get the feeling people ask you the wrong questions

And get stroppy when you give the right answers lol

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Firstly You don't catch AID's from anything other than VERY intimate contact.

As it stands currently you may not be able to travel if you had a fever anyhow. There have been temp monitors in many Airports since H1N1.
edit on 2-4-2021 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

No true, my daughter in Florida just told me that after a cooldown on covid infections positives, they are getting the ER full with covid infected, no, no locals, she told me yesterday that they are getting a wave of people coming from Jamaica and Haiti, in the years she is been working she have not seen soo many foreigners from the Islands getting care, all the ones she tested sick were covid positive and actively infected, they are coming into Florida in resent days by the bunch, their paper work ask if they were tested before boarding the airplanes to Florida and they are not, just given a mask and let lose at the airport ending sick in the hospitals all over.

She have no idea what is going on.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

their paper work ask if they were tested before boarding the airplanes to Florida and they are not, just given a mask and let lose at the airport ending sick in the hospitals all over.

Does DeSantis know about this?
Sounds like Florida is dropping the ball on that one. That's not the way it works in Hawaii.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I asked her if she knew what is going on, but she said nobody have any idea why they are letting people come in without been tested before getting in airplanes from the islands, she even asked a few of the sick people if they have been tested and they said no. she has been working with covid long enough to recognize the symptoms right away.

She said they are claiming been admitted to the US on work visas.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Something is happening in the US, beside political crap, something very strange, I am no born in the US main but I am a third generation American, I do not like what is happening and the path we are heading.

In a year or two the economy will reach a point of no return. I hope my husband have time to retired in peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

In a year or two the economy will reach a point of no return.

Look at some ATS threads from 10 years ago.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Yes, I know, but we can not keep borrowing money to pay for people to stay at home, without jobs and prosperity the nation will become stagnant, we can not support a welfare system with no income. It will be another exodus of companies going over sea.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

but we can not keep borrowing money

Concerned about the deficit are you?
Were you just as concerned about the effects of the tax cuts in 2018?

I wouldn't worry about companies that are big enough to relocate overseas, they're doing fine. The stimulus is (supposedly) meant to help small businesses survive for a while longer.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I live on the big island! Let me know if you want to meet up for a drink.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyhigh00

Never met a fellow member face to face (that I didn't already know).

No thanks, and no offense intended.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join