It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On what day did Jesus die and when did he resurrect?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Cool huh? Death is final. For every living thing...cept Jesus.

"I am the light and Resurrection".

I may not be worthy...but a sinner whose been saved by faith.

And...I'm not no preacher...so don't go there....

* Gnostic believer in Jesus, Budda, Mohammed, Krishna...all...all related to the "Source".

Jesus is the way...but only One..,

God Bless all

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
What do you think?

Jesus commanded his apostles at the last supper to do this in rememberance of me.

So yeah it does matter.

originally posted by: rickymouse
On what day did Jesus die and when did he resurrect?

Hell if I know. Does it really matter?

When Mary and someone else were walking back to where they stayed from the crypt they ran into Jesus, but did not recognize him initially. That is what I read in the bible somewhere. Why did they not recognize him is my question? Was his spirit in a different body?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Could be a number of reasons but the most obvious, she just watched Him die and was not expecting to see Jesus alive.
We also know our human bodies will be trans figured after death
By all accounts, Jesus was a pretty ugly person to look at

"He grew up like a young plant and like a root out of the dry ground; he had no form or comeliness that we should look upon him, and no beauty that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by all, a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief, and as one from whom men hide their faces, he was despised, and we esteemed him not." (from Isaiah 53)

I could go on but

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Could be a number of reasons but the most obvious, she just watched Him die and was not expecting to see Jesus alive.
We also know our human bodies will be trans figured after death
By all accounts, Jesus was a pretty ugly person to look at

"He grew up like a young plant and like a root out of the dry ground; he had no form or comeliness that we should look upon him, and no beauty that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by all, a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief, and as one from whom men hide their faces, he was despised, and we esteemed him not." (from Isaiah 53)

I could go on but

Yeah, and the pictures they make of Jesus show him as young and good looking....if he was a jew, he probably had the Jewish nose and facial patterns, nothing like those pictures you used to see hanging on people's walls years ago.

I suppose making him good looking made it easier on the eyes of the beholder. I used to think that picture was sort of like exactly what he looked like when I was young....but then again I believed in Santa clause when I was a kid too.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Is that not a Ruckmanite Video?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The only thing that matters is that JESUS IS ALIVE FOREVERMORE. Because if he is not risen then we of all men are the most miserable.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

He died on a Wendesday (14 Nisan) and rose on evening 17th-morning 18th which was on a Sunday.

That would mean that 5 calendar days were involved as well as 4 night times and at least 4 day times.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join