It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they setting up Asians as the fall guy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have a bad feeling.

Let’s look at current events.

Lot’s of Asians getting the beat down, getting verbally assaulted, elderly people getting punched in the face. You get the picture.
All the while people are discussing if it is because of Trump/racism/normal crime/black on Asian Crime/ etc, again you get the picture.

Then...

Here we go with all the public shootings again. The shooting in Georgia, the shooting in Boulder. I’ve noticed an uptick in random gun crime in my area..
Anyone out there following my train of thought and take a stab at what comes next...

Here’s a hint... there are mentally unstable 20 something year old Asian men too...

edit on 25-3-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Instead of saying "Asians", "Whites", "blacks" I just leave it all at - People are assholes.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

People are discussing it because the #ScumMedia is pushing the narrative.

However, if you look at reality, the narrative the #ScumMedia is pushing is a lie. Yet it doesn't stop the useless idiots from pointing the finger at the boogey man that only exists in their twisted and media fed delusional minds.

So by "they" if you are referring to is the #ScumMedia, then how in the world can you trust a damn thing they say?

Reminds me of a coof joke.

Why aren't the Amish dying of the coof?

They don't watch television!

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I think I see where you're going with this...but I think the Left is just trying to rope in the US Asian pop using the same tactics they've successfully used with other minorities in the US.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think I see where you're going with this...but I think the Left is just trying to rope in the US Asian pop using the same tactics they've successfully used with other minorities in the US.

We’ll see, if TPTB really want gun control, we are going to see more stuff happen...
It just would not surprise me to see who will be involved.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

However, if you look at reality, the narrative the #ScumMedia is pushing is a lie. Yet it doesn't stop the useless idiots from pointing the finger at the boogey man that only exists in their twisted and media fed delusional minds.

So by "they" if you are referring to is the #ScumMedia, then how in the world can you trust a damn thing they say?

I find it interesting that polls say the majority of American's have little to no trust in the media, yet we suck up the lies daily en masse the propaganda outlets shove in our ears and eyes. What's wrong with this picture?

edit on 3/25/2021 by Klassified because: formatting

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I swear they (talking heads) work for the CIA.

Their words just ooze with manipulation. They took MK Ultra to a level never dreamed possible.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Not as the "fall guy" but as the scapegoat. If by they you mean those who are pushing this narrative, then they would love for you to believe this is a widespread problem, and it may become one if the narrative continues, but at present what we are seeing is isolated cases being blown up larger than life so those in democrat leadership can swoop in and appear to be the saviors of Asian's from the big bad white folks beating up on them.

The problem with that narrative is the facts don't support it. The number one violent offenders against American Asians are black thugs. Not your average black person, but black thugs. There's a difference.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: seeker1963

I find it interesting that polls say the majority of American's have little to no trust in the media, yet we suck up the lies daily en masse the propaganda outlets shove in our ears and eyes. What's wrong with this picture?

What's wrong with this picture is that it proves up the fact that so many out there are just idiots. OTH, if you look at the ratings, what's the real percentage of the population that's tuning in at all?
variety.com...

3.5 million? Out of 300 million?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Not as the "fall guy" but as the scapegoat. If by they you mean those who are pushing this narrative, then they would love for you to believe this is a widespread problem, and it may become one if the narrative continues, but at present what we are seeing is isolated cases being blown up larger than life so those in democrat leadership can swoop in and appear to be the saviors of Asian's from the big bad white folks beating up on them.

The problem with that narrative is the facts don't support it. The number one violent offenders against American Asians are black thugs. Not your average black person, but black thugs. There's a difference.

No I do mean fall guy.. I’m talking about what I think will happen, not what has happened..

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Try an experiment on Youtube.

I have noticed their algorithms hard at work pushing up OLD video's of so called hate crimes. This is engineered and not an accident.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

No I do mean fall guy.. I’m talking about what I think will happen, not what has happened..

I understood your OP, but I don't think we'll be seeing an Asian gunman. I do expect to see the narrative pushed even harder than it has been to now. I think they want Asians seen as victims, and that's even more dangerous to Asian Americans.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Try an experiment on Youtube.

I have noticed their algorithms hard at work pushing up OLD video's of so called hate crimes. This is engineered and not an accident.

I have seen a few of these pop up in my feed I think. I'll have to pay attention next time.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Few years ago it was the Jews. I don't know what causes it...i don't pay enough attention to the nooks and crannies of culture. I know there are dark people, emotionally and mentally speaking, that have large audiences and can start movements. I also know that the idiots at 4chan concoct things that are outrageous that the morons looking for outrage take up. But that is usually so crazy its easily spotted.

Race baiting is an easy game to run. High payouts, low risk. Remember how the British all nodded in agreement that they were saving the savages? Or how the Germans all nodded in agreement that they were improving their economic opportunities? Today, Americans nod in agreement that they are finding social justice. No one is really dying yet, so its not quite on the Germans level...but the point here is that something akin to mass hysteria engulfs whole populations with poisoned logic, and these kinds of things result from it.

And in this case, its race pimps.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
Instead of saying "Asians", "Whites", "blacks" I just leave it all at - People are assholes.

Well in your utopian idea that all groups of people are the same I suppose that may bring you some comfort as an escape from facing reality. That's fine, but it's not real.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

They are simply changing the race card aspect and/or shenanigans that surrounds the class war that is raging.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Is a trend, first black Americans, to push for votes, no enough blacks in congress, no enough blacks politicians blah, blah, you can see them all over in center state news, from movies to commercials everywhere, all about making money, now they are pushing Asians, the recent comments, again same thing, no enough Asian in congress, no enough Asian been recognized blah, blah, blah, next latinos, next will be whatever ethnicity that needs to be pushed, for more media rates pushing and democrats votes.

America has turned into a darn joke, racism can never die because the media and politicians do not want to let it die.

No racism means no money, no ratings no political scapegoats, welcome to the new era.

I wonder when the native Americans will become a target to the new trend too. Run to the hills my friends.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
These stories play to all minority groups that they are (or could soon be) victims of systemic racism and violence. They cycle around them but spent nearly all of 2020 on Black people but when all they could come with was Jussie Smallette and garage door openers made of rope they began showing their asses thus the change in demographics. Thug culture has seemingly made these young predators immune to the concept of justice or instant reprisal. They think they can do whatever they want and get away with it or I doubt we would see so bloody much of it. Funny, but the young people I grew up with never showed the slightest inclination to act this way so what changed in 40-50 years?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
They are just trying to set up another “victim class” that is immune from scrutiny for any action because of their white supremacy boogie man.

The new victim class is Asians, mostly so that they can publicly shame anyone who says anything negative( true or not) about China and/or Joe relationship with them.

It doesn’t matter that most interracial crime is committed by blacks onto other races, it’s all white mans fault.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Few years ago it was the Jews. I don't know what causes it...i don't pay enough attention to the nooks and crannies of culture. I know there are dark people, emotionally and mentally speaking, that have large audiences and can start movements. I also know that the idiots at 4chan concoct things that are outrageous that the morons looking for outrage take up. But that is usually so crazy its easily spotted.

Race baiting is an easy game to run. High payouts, low risk. Remember how the British all nodded in agreement that they were saving the savages? Or how the Germans all nodded in agreement that they were improving their economic opportunities? Today, Americans nod in agreement that they are finding social justice. No one is really dying yet, so its not quite on the Germans level...but the point here is that something akin to mass hysteria engulfs whole populations with poisoned logic, and these kinds of things result from it.

And in this case, its race pimps.

the bolded word is an important one. And I think you are spot on, as usual.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join