It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Questions About Real Identity of 9-11 Hijackers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
Remember, only a few of the hijackers on each flight were supposed to have known it was a suicide mission? The others thought it was just going to be a hijacking; they weren't told the real mission until they had already started it.

How does anyone know this? All witnesses AFAIK are dead. This only seemed to become known when people started to blame Saudi. Then the story was put out that Saudis = gullible idealists & Al Quida = treacherous, cold-blooded killers.

More lies IMO

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is with different clothes either. If you've ever watched any movies where their doing big crime they constantly change clothes, vehicals etc. If nothing else it keeps things cleaner & or keeps anyone following or watching off their toes.

As far as greed being behind it all well yeah I'm sure greed probably has allot to do with most evil happening in the world.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by outsider]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
WHY THE HELL DID THEY HAVE ID THEN IF THEY WERE GOING TO DIE!!!!!
Remember the id of one of them was found.

man, take a little white pill and relax.

Oh ok, I'm relaxed now. BTW, just cause something is typed in caps it doesn't mean that person is angry or yelling. Sometimes it's just a whole lot easier to use caps to make something stand out than using the bold feature & stuff like that. But anyway, back to the point of this thread.

I really don't see your theory about their "ID's" is all that groundbreaking here. In fact, I would imagine that having some ID as well as a passport and some cash and things like that would be important to anyone who simply wanted to avoid any hangups let alone someone on a mission. Let's assume that the Official Story IS true like you say, then of course they'd have ID if for nothing else than to make sure they could prove who they were when picking up the tickets or boarding the plane or whatever. I mean what's the point of planning a hijacking only to forget/leave your id and never making it on the plane?

Then on yet another level of thought, just think about what a wonderful bit of luck it was to find those ID's in the first place. According to the story we have this super hot inferno that burns everything else in and around that plane into dust, even melting the support beams of an entire building to the point that it colapses. Yet, as if a miracle, it just so happens that the Terrorists ID's are found below!! AMAZING!!! The phrase, "You couldn't have planned it better comes to mind actually."
I mean what did these guys do exactly, just open up the window and throw them out like a cigarette?? Come one....

I do not see what is scarcely believeable. What is your thought on how and why our gov't would do this?(and you can't talk about the OIL wars or the PAt Act 1 and 2)

Well, first of all I don't think it was the entire gov't or anything but more likely a small but powerful group with some connections and influence in just the right areas. As for "Why" they did it, there are so many various reasons that the real problem actually becomes finding the correct one out of the bunch. As MA stated, PNAC & the Bush administration had a lot to gain out of going to war with Iraq. Have you read the PNAC??? It's actually too obvious to believe because it practically spells out in black and white the whole agenda.

Believe me, I'm very open minded about this whole thing and I have not made up my mind at all yet. I have however come far enough to scratch a few possible theories off the list. I'm not trying to sell anyone on the idea that it was totally BushCo. either, even with the amount of evidence there is to suggest it. Perhaps it was more along the lines of them just being partners with other Elitists and World Powers where Bush & Co. just did their individual parts in "Relaxing" security and leaving some doors and windows unlocked, if you get my drift. While their Silent Partners took care of the rest while assuring Bush & Co. that "things were going as planned" but not telling them enough to where they could actually be held accountable.

Hell, maybe that's why on 911, when the cat was finally out of the bag for the first time, we see Bush in his televised "Oh #" moment where he just sat there looking like a confused child that has just felt something warm and gooey run down the back of his leg! Even though he knew something would happen that may of been the first time he learned what exactly it was that his associates had in mind and upon realizing the nature of those who he is now partnered up with, he became a bit nervous about it.

Now I'm not saying that IS what happened either. There are some pretty strong links and evidence to support such ideas though. As we all know, Iraq and it's surrounding area has a long standing shady group of "Bidders" who also have enough influence and muscle to rally support when needed. Like the old saying goes, "You scratch my back I scratch yours." and when it comes to stuff like this the powerful and tyrannical always seem to be "Itchin" for something and determined to get it, regardless of who suffers for it.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I didn't think you were yelling at anyone in particular, I thought you were bieng a liitle to passionate

I still contend that we knew, that there was a plan, but we could not break the cell. I remember seeing someting on TV shortly after about some of the men that did not take part in the attack, but had trained as pilots in the 90's in the US but were not chosed for this mission. They were told that they were to hijack planes, not crash them into buildings. I also remember something about the 'head' terrorist in each plane was the only one who knew exactly what was to happen.

Now, it is true that the US and many of there foriegn market friends would have much to gain for a war to occur. For big business, it is a time of great profits.

As for the ID, I was bieng a little sarcastic, but there have been numerous accounts of destruction, and then things bineg found intact. How about the journal they retireved from the shuttle crash? A lot of heat and a VERY long fall.

Like my 5 y/o says, you never know.....

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
remember the actor james woods? he was on TV shortly after 911 saying he told the flight crew that he thought a mock hijacking was taking place...he was on the plane with middle eastern men, and their actions led him to believe that...

then that story suddenly dropped out of nowhere.

i'm leaning towards the 'hijackers' thought what happened on 9/11 was just another 'drill'...gas knocked everyone out on the planes, and they were remotely controlled into their targets, a capability that's been had since the 70's.

this is in alex jones' new video, which i helped edit, in the 9/11 section...it goes over 9/11 and building 7 and proves government involvement. there are, towards the bottom, free previews.

www.prisonplanet.tv...

[edit on 24-3-2005 by pisshead]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join