It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisville BLM Menace and Harass Young Girls at Cheer Competition

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

blm teaching little white girls to hate them. I have to give a big thumbs up to that!

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

its all a bit #in stupid , what good does shouting at kids do , why arent they protesting the US government
which seems to be their problem , what good does shouting at children do , apart from maybe furthering the divide

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Question:

Is not screaming at 10 year old girls "white privilege" racism as well ?

Secondary point, could not these experiences be forming the idea in their young minds that some black people are crazy ?

I don't see this type of behavior helping at all.
edit on 10-3-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Question:

Is not screaming at 10 year old girls "white privilege" racism as well ?

Secondary point, could not these experiences be forming the idea in their young minds that some black people are crazy ?

I don't see this type of behavior helping at all.

As been mentioned many times, this is how the globalists bring our Constitutional Republic to it's knee's. Race WAR! Does anyone think they would stand up and do it by their own hands? I said when Obama started this up, that it's all about getting us to hate each other because of our skin color. Remember the beer summit? Now it has been compounded with gender orientation, sexual orientation, and last but not least, the love of ones country and culture.

It's the tower of Babel on steroids!

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Nice catch.

I would expect there will be far more incidents like this across the entire US, starting probably in the Spring around graduation ceremonies and then ramping up through the summer.

Its gonna get tough out there.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Would this be classified as a microaggression?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
MLK would be ashamed of these people...

But then again these people would probably cancel MLK and Jesus if given half a chance.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: slatesteam

There was no need to send so many soldiers across the pond to die.

A few more bombs would've been more effective.

One in Japan. One in Germany. One in the Vatican.

Being canon fodder on D-day because the elites like their spectator sport and had to get a return on their war machine investment wasn't necessary.

D-day was like a year before we had the bomb. I don't think the British could have held out that long.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
BLM forces me to hate them. And I am at peace with that.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Too bad liberal media outlets just ignore these stories. If they ran the truth on CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX every one would see BLM for what it actually is.

In the real world what will happen is the BLM a-holes will cause an instigation with their vile behavior and the media will report that BLM was attacked during a peaceful protest.

Attacked by white supremacists. That will be the media's spin. That is what BLM wants. That's their objective.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
BLM reinforces my racism one day at a time.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Oh just BLM out there changing hearts and minds again.

I mean, how could anyone be racist twords blacks with these fine people representing them.

Yes, BLM doing for blacks what Westboro did for Christians.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
MLK would be ashamed of these people...

But then again these people would probably cancel MLK and Jesus if given half a chance.

Oh thats ok, a growing Majority now of these people dont agree with MLK anymore, infact they find it insulting, they legit say that he was wrong and was way too pacifist.

This is of course after almost a year of people telling them "This is not what MLK would have done" So they just removed him from their doctrine of Civil Rights warriors

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
"Beonna is dead, because of your white privilege"
Screaming this at little girls?
Most of which, by the looks of it, are so young they have no fricken clue what these protesters are even talking about.

No that's not white privilege, that's called having parents that are willing to help their child with extra curricular activity.
The only thing this protest succeeded in was scaring little girls, just trying to do something with their free time on the weekends.
But I guess I'm racist for not seeing the "justice" in this move.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, BLM doing for blacks what Westboro did for Christians.

Great analogy but in my opinion, BLM doesn't represent a color so much as a culture. I know many blacks that are successful and want nothing to do with BLM

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
You are silly. the BLM are still angry because they haven't had their payout from Biden yet. If you look at the video, if any parent had approached the woman with the megaphone she had a couple of heavies guarding her back. The s## would have hit the fan then.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
I say yes however there are college professors and racism experts that claim that it's impossible for a minority to be racist. Didn't you know it's all about white supremacy. All of us that have white privilege flash our neo nazi hand signals when we think nobody is looking.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
I thought Breonna was dead due her interactions with known drug dealers. Ex and current boyfriends were in that line of business. Can't forget about the dangers of the no knock warrant where they knocked and identified themselves. It's a shame they forgot to execute their search.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: EternalShadow

Harassing black children happend all the time during the segregation era. And it was often ignored or unpunished by police and governing bodies.

If you get angry looking at this, imagine what it was like for black parents back then. This is only a small taste of what they went through.

But kind of ironic.

Humanity...

But did you personally go through that?!

Nope, and neither did I. Most everyone else I know personally didn't either. The folks that did aren't out there getting "some get back" for what happened to them. NO, it's this entitled, confused, and manipulated generation that is using/abusing history to pour salt in old wounds to keep the narrative alive.

Your tit for tat argument is despicable.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: DBCowboy
You are silly. the BLM are still angry because they haven't had their payout from Biden yet. If you look at the video, if any parent had approached the woman with the megaphone she had a couple of heavies guarding her back. The s## would have hit the fan then.

This is why I have zero problems with people getting violent with BLM.

They have shown that they are racist, bigots willing to Burn, Loot, and Murder.

Violence is one of the only things they understand.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join