It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aunt just died of covid-19

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
covid-19 is targeting the good people in the world.

Have any evil high profile azzholes been killed by it yet?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: benrl

My condolences. A coworker's 92 year old mother was ina nursing home and died less than 2 weeks after getting the vaccine. Her son wants to get the vaccine even if I've explained to him repeatedly that he has almost certainly had the virus( all of us at work had it) almost a year ago and he's most likely immune now. He's convinced he didn't have it even though the guy was sneezing and coughing for weeks when it was raging. I guess he thought he'd have been sicker like some who had it. I'm worried about some coworkers who are getting the vaccine and putting themselves at risk.
edit on 8-3-2021 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
My condolences my friend.

The sad reality is that the vaccine will be unquestionably ruled out as a factor in her death.

And there are likely many more.

I notice more ambulance visits still since the residents got their first shot.

They haven't gotten the second yet, and I'm concerned for them.

However, I cannot confirm of any deaths due to this.

I am very worried about these various covid vaccines.

They have not proven to be efficient at all so far.

What's more, do we know of long-term effects?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: benrlAccording to the HealthImpactNews.com, quoting from The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (Government Funded) in a upstate New York Nursing home, 24 seniors died from Covid 19 vaccine and 137 more were infected. This is happening all over the country, especially with folks receiving the Pfizer Vaccine.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
OPs aunt is eerily similar to many others.

The Guardian reported on Jan. 16 that weekly nursing home deaths in Britain had jumped by 46%, to 1,200 deaths, since introduction of vaccines.

In Norway, 29 of 40 elderly patients in a nursing home receiving the vaccine died. Most were over the age of 75. The findings have prompted Norway to suggest that COVID-19 vaccines may be too risky for the very old and terminally ill.

Prior to the vaccine, Gibraltar recorded a total of 10 deaths due to COVID-19. Following Gibraltar’s launching of a COVID vaccine program on Jan. 10, 75 seniors quickly died. Vaccine critics termed the incident “senior genocide.” Gibraltar’s Chief Minister Fabian Picardo said, “This is now the worst loss of life of Gibraltarians in over 100 years. Even in war, we have never lost so many in such a short time.” Without irony, British health officials blamed the deaths on COVID-19.

On Dec. 22, 2020, an Auburn, New York nursing home started vaccinating 193 residents. No one in the nursing home had died from COVID-19 prior to the jab campaign. As of Jan. 9, 2021, 24 seniors had died. Health officials reflexively blamed the post-vaccination deaths on COVID-19.

On Jan. 27, a British newspaper reported 22 deaths among the 72 recently vaccinated residents of Pemberley House Care Home in Basingstoke. Predictably British health officials blamed the deaths on coronavirus, saying a disease outbreak had begun soon after the vaccine program.

On Jan. 28, a German paper reported that 13 of 40 residents of the Uhldingen Muhlhofen senior citizens residential park died soon after vaccination. Officials also blamed Covid-19.
At Toronto’s Roberta Place Long Term Care Home, six people died after launch of its COVID vaccine program. Health officials blamed a COVID-19 outbreak.

On Feb. 7, the government of Spain’s Andalusia province suspended the vaccination of the elderly at the Nuestra Señora del Rosario nursing home in Los Barrios, Cadiz, after 46 of them died after receiving the first dose of COVID vaccines. In a nearby nursing home in Sancti Petri, in Chiclana, 22 elderly people died of COVID-19 immediately following vaccination.

In Belgium, the Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (FAMHP) reported that 14 people died after being vaccinated against the coronavirus. However, causality has not been found.

If you do get the jab, I would go with just 1 dose, most the worst side effects are from 2nd shot and 1st dose gives 85% effectiveness.
www.forbes.com...

Better yet, go with Ivermectin, 20+ year history - c19ivermectin.com...
Doctors who prescribe it - www.exstnc.com...

edit on 8-3-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It was certainly strange that the deaths increased post vaccine release at the home,, and a mad rush to get them all the shot happened at the same time, when the whole year the home had very few cases let alone deaths...

a reply to: 111DPKING111

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

This is crazy. Clif High talks about how the mRNA vaxx was going to do exactly what it sounds like happened to your aunt.

A cytokine storm. He was saying once you get the vax the next time you are exposed to Covid your body will have a cytokine storm and die.

20 mins into this video he starts talking about what the vax really does to people.

edit on 9-3-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

embed isn't working for some reason. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I had a coworker who also died from Covid. He had gone into a hospital for foot surgery and got Covid there and never left. But now I'm not so sure the way everything was blamed for Covid. It was definitely going around then( April last year) and everybody at work either had it or was just getting over it, myself included. What i really don't get was how everybody was sick back in the Spring and then it slowed down for the Summer. I mean months went by and nobody had it although we read in the papers about people getting it. I chalked it up to people having isolated themselves from it and then they got it later. Then it suddenly came roaring back in the fall, supposedly. But NOBODY and I mean NOBODY at work got it again who had it earlier. I had it just shy of a year ago now. I have immunity now, I must have. So why get the vaccine and make myself sick or worse? But I'll say the masks worked on stopping colds spreading along with hand washing. I think sunlight exposure and vitamin D were factors in preventing a serious reaction to the virus. So why did those idiots tell everybody to stay indoors and to stay home and close up parks? We have morons in government who were easily bamboozled by the experts or they were duplicit in hurting their own citizens.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

The case numbers are more of a result of testing without any real amplification cycle standards. Case counts can be made to go up or down at will, independent of the actual presence (or lack thereof) of a pathogen.

I also have my doubts about the snippet of sequence they use for ID in the first place. Its roughly 1% of the total sequence of SARS-CoV-2. Beyond that, the data trail itself is taken as its given in the final aggregates. Thats horrible for integrity and laughably inadequate with our state of technology. The last point applies to a lot of this too.

Even so, coronaviruses are thought to be seasonal with their peak in late winter/early spring.. but ramping up in winter in general.

Pretty much everything we have been doing (intentionally or not) compromises immune systems, from stress factors to getting sunlight.

Everything is extraordinarily myopic.. Not only focusing on a single pathogen, but solely through the lens of our response and its impact on case numbers. Nearly all data and its subsequent analysis is questionable. Aspects like cross-immunity and virus interference are pretty much completely ignored due to the myopism too.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Getting a vaccine doesnt make you immune. Sorry for your loss. But Im not getting that vaccine. Im 50 and Ill trust my own immune system.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: benrl
My Great aunt, was in a nursing home through the duration of Covid-19. In So Ca, at the core of OC outbreak. Through the year they managed fine, no major outbreaks.

3 months ago they enacted a policy that if your there you have to take the vaccine (once avalible). Suddenly cases rose there, pushing this urgency to finish administering the shot.

After her 2nd booster, a week later she got Covid.

She died at 2 am today.

Sorry to hear about her passing.. this is the deadliest hoax I've ever seen. I just lost a good co-worker to the virus.

I agree 1000% with you. I'm 55 and ready to go to the wall on this. People up here are running towards the vaccine and walking around everywhere outside or alone in cars wearing masks. Ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

So sorry...our aunt just came off the vent.....(sigh)...God Bless

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So sorry for your loss. Here’s what I know as a medical professional. Covid is real, and it’s not the flu by a long shot. Contrary to belief, we are still seeing flu cases, although decreased due to all the measures such as distancing and masks. Plus people aren’t gathering and are staying home when they’re under the weather. One is not considered immune until a month after the second dose, so it’s quite likely she was exposed at the facility by a worker. Anyone over sixty doesn’t have an optimal immune response any way so I suspect we will see many cases of Covid even once considered fully vaccinated.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelofmercy
Anyone over sixty doesn’t have an optimal immune response any way so I suspect we will see many cases of Covid even once considered fully vaccinated.

There has been a lack of follow up by the NIH on many promising anti-virals and treatments, but also a lack of info on improving immune response..

My wife just tested critically low for Vitamin D and started doing weekly 10k doses. Exercise, mushroom extracts(Increase natural killer cells 3x), and a multivitamin would have saved how many lives?
www.jeffbakermd.com...

It seems like medical science is by the the most incompetent of all the sciences, or the most corrupt..
breggin.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
It seems like medical science is by the the most incompetent of all the sciences, or the most corrupt..
breggin.com...

I think that 'honor' still goes to evolutionary biology (or evolutionary philosophy if you want to use a more inclusive and accurate term, including concepts such as cosmic evolution and the chemical evolution of the first lifeforms from inanimate matter by chance and the forces of nature; "evolutionary biology" is their own preferred term for 'selling'/marketing evolutionary philosophies to those working in the field of biology or taking an interest in that field). Theoretical physics is often also a decent contender (especially concerning subjects such as string theory and M-theory, or when they publish something about the supposedly potential existence of a multiverse).

Evolution—Myths and Facts

edit on 11-3-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Heres what I know from similar anecdotal evidence,

The medical field is rife with corruption and misinformation, just as any for profit industry is...

From current doctors usually having outdated info (due to not being on the cutting edge)

To research funded by for profit pharmaceuticals, I could list numerous examples from personal exp.

From the diebetic being left to die in this thread marked as covid, to my own mother being told vicodin wasn't damaging her liver (argued left and right that it wouldn't at a time it was "not known") cheaper to medicate than fix. Now my aunt as well...

To the lack of real nutrition in the diet due to again research funded by industry.

It's a practice, not an exact science, we live in a weird middle time in the field of medicine, still using old and new knowledge while ignoring the obvious things.

Like basic health and nutrition, exercise, proper diet, basic steps to increase the immune system.

I doubt many on here or real epidemiologist, 7 generation mammal trials matter, proper research, this "vaccine" had none of the proper steps required for approval.

It's an experiment, not saying there is no benefit, but using the world as a guinea pig is just insanity and the number of people okay with it is absurd.

Why is it that things like,

Heart disease, diabetes, car accidents, all things that could be avoided, cause more deaths than covid individually on their own... yet the steps to change them deemed too extreme... you know like shut down the whole economy...

Heart disease, requrie exercise (personal liberty, its okay to violate with covid...)

Diabetes, ban high carbs and corn syrup/ sugar (industry again won't have that)

Vehicle accidents, higher bar for entry, expense licensing like Germany, or mandated speed limit significantly lower (hurt the economy and infringe on liberty)

Each one of these kill more people yearly than covid ever could, yet we do nothing, but this virus? Force medicate, destroy the economy, violate personal liberty....

Let's not act like this isn't about money, and heavily politicized and used for an agenda.

a reply to: angelofmercy

edit on 11-3-2021 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Very sorry to hear this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join