It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Evidence Against the Need for Masks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tattooedlunchlady
a reply to: Blue Shift
If you think being forced to go everywhere with your face covered up whether you want to or not isn't a threat to your freedom then I think you need to give the matter a bit more thought.

Greater anonymity is not giving me less freedom, but more. That's why bank robbers use them. Leave my phone at home, put on a mask, and I'm invisible to a lot of tracking tech. Might come in handy.

The biggest inconvenience I experience from wearing a mask is not being able to smile at people to communicate friendliness or irony.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

If someone CHOOSES to wear a mask and enjoy whatever they may enjoy about it and it is strictly their free choice then it doesn't restrict their freedom.

But how many people really have that choice? Or believe they have the choice? I have spoken to a lot of employees that tell me they only wear them because they would otherwise lose their jobs. If I need to go to the hospital or visit a doctor I have to wear one. That is absolutely a restriction of freedom.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Unless I visit a doctor or go into the hospital I will not be wearing a mask.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss...

Just wanted to add, here is mine:

Firefighter shows Oxygen levels wearing various masks, VIOLATES OSHA

Want to see some straight up YouTube propaganda?
Do a YouTube search and type in the name of the guy doing the vid; Jeff Neff and see what shows up. They’re trying to silence this guy.

Who do you believe?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Extremely interesting! I thought what would happen would be that nothing would show up in the search. What I got though was some other guy claiming that his oxygen level actually went up 1% because of having a mask on. What hogwash! Why would anyone believe that?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Extremely interesting! I thought what would happen would be that nothing would show up in the search. What I got though was some other guy claiming that his oxygen level actually went up 1% because of having a mask on. What hogwash! Why would anyone believe that?

Trust me, my heart has only has 3 working valves and is at 18% percent, when I put on a mask I can hardly breathe, it restricts my oxygen intake big time. I know they’re full of it.

I thought the YouTube search for Jeff Neff was scary in many ways. There’re about 10 vids that come up disputing Neff’s findings and not one of them have the words Jeff or Neff in the title. I assume they pulled this guy down if he had a vid on there and I would bet he did. They obviously have people searching for this guys vid but replaced the search with vids that validate their narrative. There was another guy on there that had similar findings as Neff did, using a similar type of Oyg meter as Neff used, didn’t see his vid up either and it was on there yesterday. The propaganda and brainwashing is really disgusting.

Hope you’re doing well!

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I'm so sorry for your heart problems, it must be very difficult for you. I hope that you are never required to wear a mask, I'm sure that would be brutal for you.

I agree it is scary what they did with the search. I guess there is no limit to the lengths they will go to keep their agenda going. It doesn't even seem legal.

I saw a similar video also by a man named Del on the website The Highwire. He had his young son trying on different masks and using an oxygen meter each time and the boy's oxygen level would go way down each time. It may still be on the website.

I am doing ok, thank you. And thanks for posting about the you tube incident, that was truly an eye opener!

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I hate masks. I have a horrible time trying to breathe in them and I despise the whole agenda behind them. Unfortunately, if I need to go to the hospital or a doctor's appointment I have to wear one. No one is allowed in without one.

But I go to Walmart and other stores an average of probably at least once a day. My husband and I always joked that Walmart was our second home. He didn't wear masks either. And we haven't worn them from the beginning.

Then, we both got sick about two and a half weeks ago. Our doctor said we should get tested for covid. We did, I was negative, he was positive. It turned out that I had pneumonia. My theory of why he got it (if it truly was covid and not flu) and I didn't is this: He went out less and less during recent months. The only times he had left the house and went to a public place were 3 visits to a dentist. I think that going out so rarely ruined his immunity.

So, because of the covid as well as some other issues he had been battling he decided to stop doing his dialysis. (He had been a dialysis patient for 5 and a half years.)

It took 6 days for him to die. Up until the last day when he went into the hospital I took care of him. I fed him, bathed him, slept beside him, (day and night because I was sick too). I covered his face with hundreds of kisses. I knew that I wouldn't have him much longer. I did not wear a mask. Never. Not once. And I did not get covid. Or flu or whatever. According to 'science' I should have been vulnerable, since I was already sick with pneumonia. I have asthma too.

So there is my evidence. I am now about to end my quarantine and be out in public again. Unless I visit a doctor or go into the hospital I will not be wearing a mask.

It's been known that masks were never meant to protect anyone from getting it but to prevent wearers from spreading it. This was the mantra since day one. That being said. Masks work for that purpose either.
edit on 2-3-2021 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

If you think being forced to go everywhere with your face covered up whether you want to or not isn't a threat to your freedom then I think you need to give the matter a bit more thought.

Greater anonymity is not giving me less freedom, but more. That's why bank robbers use them. Leave my phone at home, put on a mask, and I'm invisible to a lot of tracking tech. Might come in handy.

The biggest inconvenience I experience from wearing a mask is not being able to smile at people to communicate friendliness or irony.

That's not True....2nd month in, Apple and Android pushed a secret update that would allow facial recognition to work with masks.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tattooedlunchlady

Sorry for your loss...

How many times did you get tested? Once?

A friend of mine, had 3 tests... 2 negatives and the final was positive.
In a case like this, where one of you is positive and the other negative, I would take two more tests to be sure.

You can easily get a false negativ, but there is no such thing as false positive. So test test test.

Also, you could still have got it from him, but be asymptomatic or your body's immune system, if it indeed was just pneumonia, already be in a combat ready state.

Recently a study showed that one of the reasons kids are less affected by Covid, is because their immune system is wired to be aggressive. One of the ways it does this, is the snotty nose.
Researchers found that kids had a higher amount of Covid anti-bodies in the front-lines than adults do. So the infection never took hold so badly.

If you were already sick, your white bloodcells were probably ready to fight and made it easy for you. But again... if you only had one test; could be a false negative.

All in all, I don't think your unfortunate story and the death of your husband can generate any conclusion whether masks work or not.

But if we take the knowledge about kids and their snotty nose, and then ask; how is the climate in your house? Do you keep it clean (asked with all due respect...)?
If conditions in the place where he spent the most time was not optimal, then that could probably have lead to increased risk.

Another study showed that fresh air and winding out your home twice a day is of great significance.

A final note... there is always the "wrong place at the wrong time". You mentioned dentist... it could be as simple and unfortunate that one of the times he was in the presence of someone asymptomatic while waiting. If anything like here, dentist appointments are always atleast 15 minutes late. He could have touched something, that someone else had touched, right after that individual wipe his nose with his hand. A door handle.
If you are about to enter a building or shop, and there is a societal stigma towards a snotty nose, because "oh man, I don't want them to think I have something", you automatically do that nose wipe.
For most people is even an automatic action, but if you asked them, they would say they don't do that.

In a year full of stress from losing jobs, losing homes etc. Our rational thought resources are at their lowest in a long time. They have been on a decline for a while to begin with.
This leads to people relying much more on automatic actions... "thoughtless" actions. You know, immediate graticifation and assurance.

I don't want to tell you that you aren't allowed to believe Corona doesn't exist or masks don't work or whatever.

But I do think that if as many of us as possible, for the duration, simply just played along with the rules, however annoying you might think they are, there would have been a lot less dead and infected.

I never understood people's objection to masks. Telling you to wear a mask is not taking anything away from you. It's not about exercising control over you. Because it doesn't harm you... but it prevents you from harming others, and others from harming you, by catching what ever particles of spit and viral agents that you might cough up or sneeze out.

Here's another fact, atleast from my part of the world:
- Normal flu is completely unrepresented this season............. not in comparison to covid; in comparison to numbers from last year.

Why? Because masks, social distance, hand gel.

Co-incidently, this also shows us that Covid isn't "just a flu". The normal flu took a dive and covid still went crazy with the current restrictions.

Imagine what it would be like if we hadn't reacted.
edit on 2/3/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

I actually got tested 3 times, all were negative. The last 2 times were the Sunday and Monday before he died which was a Tuesday.

I'm not saying that my experience is necessarily proof that masks don't work, but to me it was more evidence on top of all of the evidence I already believe shows that they not only don't work but are likely to cause harm.

How many people have you heard of that caught covid who were in the habit of wearing a mask all or most of the time? For example, five people in our small church got it. Two of them wore masks often but not always. The other three had one on every single time I saw them. You could say they wore them religiously, pun intended.

Think about how most people use masks. They
approach a store, haul a mask out of their pocket and put it on. Do they take a fresh one out of a clean box that they keep in their pocket? No. Most likely it's been used repeatedly and every time they touch it they will be reinfecting their hands with any germs it has collected. Then they go into the store, touching the door handle, picking up products, putting them back down, touching the credit card key pad, etc.

And yes, forcing people to wear masks is taking something away from us. It takes away our freedom to choose for ourselves, to be able to breathe adequately, to not be overloaded with carbon dioxide which we are NOT meant to be breathing in. It can and does harm us.

If you think flu disappeared this year because of masks and distancing, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Flu was simply renamed covid just as so many other conditions were. There have been just so many motivations to do so.

I appreciate your contribution to this thread, but I'm afraid I have to disagree on most of your points.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: tattooedlunchlady

Sorry for your loss...

How many times did you get tested? Once?

A friend of mine, had 3 tests... 2 negatives and the final was positive.
In a case like this, where one of you is positive and the other negative, I would take two more tests to be sure.

You can easily get a false negativ, but there is no such thing as false positive. So test test test.

Also, you could still have got it from him, but be asymptomatic or your body's immune system, if it indeed was just pneumonia, already be in a combat ready state.

Recently a study showed that one of the reasons kids are less affected by Covid, is because their immune system is wired to be aggressive. One of the ways it does this, is the snotty nose.
Researchers found that kids had a higher amount of Covid anti-bodies in the front-lines than adults do. So the infection never took hold so badly.

If you were already sick, your white bloodcells were probably ready to fight and made it easy for you. But again... if you only had one test; could be a false negative.

All in all, I don't think your unfortunate story and the death of your husband can generate any conclusion whether masks work or not.

But if we take the knowledge about kids and their snotty nose, and then ask; how is the climate in your house? Do you keep it clean (asked with all due respect...)?
If conditions in the place where he spent the most time was not optimal, then that could probably have lead to increased risk.

Another study showed that fresh air and winding out your home twice a day is of great significance.

A final note... there is always the "wrong place at the wrong time". You mentioned dentist... it could be as simple and unfortunate that one of the times he was in the presence of someone asymptomatic while waiting. If anything like here, dentist appointments are always atleast 15 minutes late. He could have touched something, that someone else had touched, right after that individual wipe his nose with his hand. A door handle.
If you are about to enter a building or shop, and there is a societal stigma towards a snotty nose, because "oh man, I don't want them to think I have something", you automatically do that nose wipe.
For most people is even an automatic action, but if you asked them, they would say they don't do that.

In a year full of stress from losing jobs, losing homes etc. Our rational thought resources are at their lowest in a long time. They have been on a decline for a while to begin with.
This leads to people relying much more on automatic actions... "thoughtless" actions. You know, immediate graticifation and assurance.

I don't want to tell you that you aren't allowed to believe Corona doesn't exist or masks don't work or whatever.

But I do think that if as many of us as possible, for the duration, simply just played along with the rules, however annoying you might think they are, there would have been a lot less dead and infected.

I never understood people's objection to masks. Telling you to wear a mask is not taking anything away from you. It's not about exercising control over you. Because it doesn't harm you... but it prevents you from harming others, and others from harming you, by catching what ever particles of spit and viral agents that you might cough up or sneeze out.

Here's another fact, atleast from my part of the world:
- Normal flu is completely unrepresented this season............. not in comparison to covid; in comparison to numbers from last year.

Why? Because masks, social distance, hand gel.

Co-incidently, this also shows us that Covid isn't "just a flu". The normal flu took a dive and covid still went crazy with the current restrictions.

Imagine what it would be like if we hadn't reacted.

Totally agree here. People get so hung up on masks, forgetting that PPE is about the wearer protecting others. Wearing a mask reduces the particles breathed out by the mask wearer. So for people who have always worn masks but caught covid - who around them wasn't wearing masks? There's a massive misconception that wearing a mask protects YOU despite campaigns to highlight a mask is worn to protect OTHERS around YOU.

Over exposure is a major risk factor. Visiting shops daily unfortunately just massively increases the chances that you have touched something with covid on it, mask or no mask. This was most likely the cause of transmission, the lack of wearing masks are not really the issue here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join