It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Evidence Against the Need for Masks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thanks Network Dude. I do enjoy your posts and appreciate your kindness.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Thank you for the offer, M5, I will certainly keep that in mind.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Thank you so much Mtnshredder!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tattooedlunchlady
Oh no, I'm so very sorry for your loss, never an easy time..stay strong.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ua reply to: [post=25785794]Themaskedbeast[/postyou

Thank you Maskedbeast. I always feel extremely sorry for everyone who has to wear those things because of work. I honestly don't think I could do it, so I am very grateful to be retired.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

That video is fascinating and very telling. I don't see how anyone could watch that and still want to wear a mask. Thank you for providing it.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sorry for him! and you.
I bet if he had other tests they would
have not found it some of the time.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No, I wouldn't want them to operate without masks. Because I wouldn't want them to accidentally drool or drop sweat or lint or a Junior Mint into the open wound. And I wouldn't want them to get squirted in the face with anything coming out of me.

But thats all the masks are good for. They don't prevent viral particles from being breathed in or out because they are way too small. Masks were not meant for that and they never were.

The one occasion that I willingly wore a mask was when I was setting up my husband's home dialysis machine. They need to be worn at that time to prevent any particles that might otherwise be breathed out from getting into the tubing or the bags of solution. The reason being the solution would go into my husband's catheter which went directly into his abdomen and was therefore the same thing as an open wound. That made sense, unlike the situation of everyone wearing the things all of the time when we have never done this for any other disease.
edit on 28-2-2021 by tattooedlunchlady because: couldn't resist adding junior mint

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

That was so sad for your cousin, I'm so sorry that he suffered so much. I don't understand why couldn't have had a comfortable bed, that doesn't make sense. It sounds like a stupid thoughtless rule.

My hubby was doing home peritoneal dialysis the last several months and it was so much easier for him. He got his treatment overnight while he was sleeping and he didn't feel drained afterwards.

Yes, I do feel very fortunate to have had him home and was glad for the opportunity.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Thank you, Chiefsmom. Just more evidence for my belief that masks are useless and maybe covid isn't as highly contagious as they would have us believe. I'm very glad that you recovered and your family didn't get sick.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Thank you so much, Freefalling!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

I'm with you there. From the beginning, before it even got to this country I was way more afraid of the over reaction to it than the actual disease itself.
With good reason as it turns out.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you Carewemust. He did get lots of love.

I do remember that report and I think there were more than one study that found similar results. It only makes sense, the way most people use them, they become filthy germ laden nasty rags.

I appreciate your support. I have always enjoyed your threads and posts and I don't think I have ever disagreed with you even once! Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Thank you very much Vonclod.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

You could certainly be right about that, it has happened that way for many people I believe.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I am so sorry for your loss and I am mostly left with a beautiful story to think about, here.

I will say that my oldest daughter works in a nursing home. She hugged and kissed all over a Covid patient while she died and did not get it either. I imagine her immune system is very robust working in a nursing home for the last several years.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Sorry for your loss: Would you let Drs and nurses operate on you without masks? Why not? Because they can infect your open cavity...

And what, exactly, does that have to do with the OP?

Why is arrogance such a huge problem among medical personnel?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thank you, Mother. Your daughter must have loved that patient. It sounds like she is a wonderful person to be working in a nursing home too.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I wear a mask to make other people more comfortable and because stores and businesses require it. Those are good enough reasons not to bust some minimum wage security guard or waitress's balls about it. It's not a threat to my individual freedoms. Because of the anonymity, it actually makes it harder for the bots to track me.

It'll eventually go back to somewhat normal. I'll survive until then.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

When I go into a store and see 99.9% of people wearing masks it makes me uncomfortable. I truly believe that all of this constant mask wearing is what spreads disease more than anything.. But I wouldn't ask any of them to take them off. People should have a choice to do what they believe is right.

I am also unfailingly polite even when someone asks me to put one on. I know they are just doing their job and I don't blame them.

If you think being forced to go everywhere with your face covered up whether you want to or not isn't a threat to your freedom then I think you need to give the matter a bit more thought.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join