It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does it end?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
It's kinda stupid how people must social distance at an airport terminal but then they pack ya all together in a small space onboard the plane. This world is insane.

Just one example of the infinite.

Get out of the big cities. Find a community that thinks freely. It’s not going to end in our lifetime.

There are countless prophecies about THIS time period, dating back thousands of years. Would you really expect it to be over in the blink of an eye?

Strap on your seatbelt and get ready for a wild ride.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It ends when Darwinism successfully eliminates the last idiot from society

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The death rate is too low for that to happen.

Plus new ones are being born every day.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It sounds familiar because people forget who they really are. The Constitution says WE THE PEOPLE does it not, or am I wrong?

We the people are too comfortable with the fast food, fast cars and cushy lives being spoonfed nonstop idiocy to see beyond that purple veil to freedom due to FEAR.

It may have been a small group of men way back in 1776 but you know what? It takes just 1 Man/Woman to change the world. And not by force necessarily. That is the secret.

What I'm seeing with people raging in fear is a placebo effect, and its painful to watch it.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
It sounds familiar because people forget who they really are. The Constitution says WE THE PEOPLE does it not, or am I wrong?

Where did I mention the constitution?

That example was from a time when that piece of paper didn't even exist.

It may have been a small group of men way back in 1776 but you know what? It takes just 1 Man/Woman to change the world. And not by force necessarily. That is the secret.

1776 was an example of change by force. Just because it might be doable without it doesn't mean 1776 is an example of that.

What I'm seeing with people raging in fear is a placebo effect, and its painful to watch it.

Sounds like a personal problem.

edit on 22-2-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The death rate is too low for that to happen.

Plus new ones are being born every day.

I see you comprehend the joke. Have a cookie 🍪

edit on 22-2-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Edit because I forgot to say something. I forgot to say that I've only seen 1 person with a cold or flu since this whole thing began. ONE. Usually I hear someone coughing and sneezing 3 times a month at least. This ERA since 9/11 will go down in history books. A lesson to enlighten future people of the stupidity evil humans are capable of.

That's because people are socially distancing and wearing masks, your fact shows how these small geantures are having a big effect.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

There's definitely been a few Darwin Award contestants in the last year.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Edit because I forgot to say something. I forgot to say that I've only seen 1 person with a cold or flu since this whole thing began. ONE. Usually I hear someone coughing and sneezing 3 times a month at least. This ERA since 9/11 will go down in history books. A lesson to enlighten future people of the stupidity evil humans are capable of.

That's because people are socially distancing and wearing masks, your fact shows how these small geantures are having a big effect.

So we should wear masks and social distance for eternity. You do know social distancing means no sex, right?

Everything on this planet kills us, in one way or the other. Get over it.

The fear is strong with this one.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
When, How... does It end

in a near ELE extinction-level-event... spoken of here, in couched Prophecy language which only the wise can de-code properly...

the code/metaphoric language:

And the serpent (red dragon) cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. [ ...]

how does an engineered virus get swallowed up by the forces-of-nature ?

gamma rays from Sun or Cosmos

T-Cell attacks on virus

Global Purification by: Fire, Ice, Wind, Element (Ag)-metal , Dirt-Soil

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
You do know social distancing means no sex, right?

Is this why you are so dead set against all this?

Keeping 6 feet from 99.9% of the people in a store, who you are not going to have sex with anyway, isn't a problem and it isn't going to stop anyone from hooking up with that 0.1%, if the opportunity arises.

And, if you are married, chances are you were not having much sex before covid anyway.
edit on 22-2-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why is GcMAF illegal in the UK and the USA?

www.webmd.com...

Why are Drs murdered if they say

REVEALED: Cancer industry profits 'locked in' by nagalase molecule injected into humans via vaccines... spurs tumor growth... explains aggressive vaccine push

www.naturalnews.com...

a significant portion of Dr. Bradstreet's work was dedicated to this cause. He even testified twice before the U.S House of Representatives about the link between vaccines and autism.

As Natural News' reported, leading up to his death, Dr. Bradstreet was working with a little-known molecule that occurs naturally in the human body. GcMAF (Globulin component Macrophage Activating Factor), which is the GC protein after it combines with vitamin D in the body, has the potential to be a universal cure for cancer.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

It's not going to end - there may be lulls - but more novel viruses are coming - worse ones, so...

... be human, adapt to the new reality.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Former Pfizer VP: ‘No need for vaccines,’ ‘the pandemic is effectively over’
Dr. Mike Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory, states that the drive for a universal vaccine has 'the whiff of evil' which he 'will oppose … vigorously.'
He has a video at the bottom of the page.
www.lifesitenews.com...

Why it matters…“the pandemic is effectively over”
With a false presumption that 100% of the population is susceptible to the virus, along with only 7% having been infected, it is the view of SAGE, that “the pandemic has only just begun.” Yeadon clarifies, however, that this is “palpable nonsense.”

Since it is demonstrable that “around 30% of the population had prior immunity,” and if one includes some young children who are “resistant,” 40%, and while considering that the infection rate is “somewhere [in] the mid-20s to low-30s per cent,” this means that around 65 to 72% of the population currently has immunity to COVID-19.

New ‘unproven’ mRNA technology: 20% ‘serious injury rate’

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It was one example of an infinite ocean of hypocrisies.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
Reducing contact, reduces spread. Since nobody is saying eliminate contact, what is hypocritical about it?

Seems to me that it was a bit of hyperbole, like "infinite ocean of hypocrisies".

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Just wear the masks and get your butt swab.
Only 2 more weeks.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It ends when MSM or Television is policed properly by Civil courts and the lies and propoganda and Private Ownership are all remediated.

www.youtube.com...

It ends when your brainwashing ends....it end when you tell the Rainbow League et al to shut the puck up and get in line with what Society needs and wans...when you finally wake up and begin correcting the mistakes YOU HELPED MAKE BY SITTING ON FENCES.....when you value a Family more than some gender pliable fun-freaks Lifestyle choices....we have to un-do a lot of societal wrongs before we can move forward.... things will change when the masses get it in their heads that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...full stop...like it or not...cry me a god dam river I can hear it starting already.

No Women ---no Children....you dont puck with Humanities Pillars.....and if you dont know what I mean by that then you I am afraid are seriously a part of the problem that needs remediating.

It ends when good People get off their hasses and jump into the fight against evil.

It ends when People demand and recieve SIMPLE TRUTHS.

We have to FIGHT FOR THESE TRUTHS....together.

edit on 22-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm almost convinced that it ends when you stop paying attention to it.

I know that's not really true, but I do know for a fact that every new thing that comes along on a daily basis now, is getting me more pissed off by the minute and occupying way too much of my time and effort. I must stop giving it that kind of power over my daily life. If I can do that then it will stop for me. I can't worry about what I'll do when they finally come for me for whatever the flavor of the week is, I know what must be done and will do it.

So, I'm beginning to think, just ignore, move forward and stop worrying about doing what's right in regard to the enemy. They have shown you that if you can get away with something, you're good, you're the winner, give yourself a pat on the back for doing what ever the hell you want to do as long as you don't get caught or can otherwise get away with it.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This is the beginning of an end to something, what ends is yet to be seen.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join