It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel To Allow Green Pass Holders Only To Access Public Spaces

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

They wanna make us criminals to remain free, well hell I’ll welcome the challenge

SaneThinking

Noble sentiment. I wonder though how long it will stack up though when you aren't allowed in shops, bars, restaurants, etc without proof of vaccine?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I'd make a killing in the counterfeit "Green Pass" market.

If I were the type of person who would do that, but I'm not.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Do you read full posts or just knee jerk respond.

I assume the latter, as said above statement you framed we are looking at printing paper green passes (CoNViD certs.) or finding a way to write code for an app cert that allows you freedom from BS CoNViD

It’s all there just need to read 👍

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yeah maybe, but thousand have literally died so why let the innocent be put in danger by those that don't play it fair? The new rules make total sense

They make total sense to those that bow down to the fear imposed on them by their globalist governments.
But not so much to the reasonable folks that cherish their freedoms .
Which , in my opinion , this will not go over well in Israel.
edit on 2/18/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Sounds more like punishment or coercion, since they are vaccinated and supposedly protected, they should have no fear of the unvaccinated.

If the unvaccinated is a real threat to them, then the vaccinated are an equal threat, because obviously that would mean the vaccine is not very effective.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: enament

originally posted by: MykeNukem

More of a response to their own Ultra Orthodox....................... A group that is pretty uncontrollable and doesn't get the message to keep 6 feet apert and stop the social gatherings at weddings and religion. They spread things like wildfire so why should the rest of the law abiding population have to die due to their unruliness?

You have any proof that they “spread” anything more than any other group?

Or just letting your inner Nazi shine?

Just curious...

Read like a true Liberal, " Its Racist ! ".

If you had knowledge of their religion you would know they don't social distance and often congregate for social and
religious gatherings often in close quarters.

Lmao.

I'm no liberal.

I do have knowledge of their religion.

You sound like you need some people to exercise their religious freedom, so they can drive the point home that it's none of your damn business, and their right.

You'll justify anything because of the “pandemic”.

Gimme a Fn break...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Sounds more like punishment or coercion, since they are vaccinated and supposedly protected, they should have no fear of the unvaccinated.

If the unvaccinated is a real threat to them, then the vaccinated are an equal threat, because obviously that would mean the vaccine is not very effective.

Yeah, beginning to look that way. Great point.

edit on 18-2-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Fair point and correct to call, I didn't read properly and thought you were simply being another ATS keyboard warrior - we suddenly seem to be inundated with them.

So you are open to committing fraud then? Which would mean you were making yourself a criminal (not them making you a criminal). You can guarantee that faking certificates will carry a very hefty jail term. Our stupid government has said upto 10 years for skipping quarantine so you would think faking vaccine certificates would be at least equal to that. Is that a risk you really think is worth taking?
edit on 18-2-2021 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
From what I remember of history, the Jews weren’t trying to blow up their fellow Germans with bombs strapped to them. But, with that being said, I don’t agree with this one bit, and I don’t believe for a second that it’s for “COVID” precautions. They can get the hell outa here with that line. Like somebody else said, they are vaccinated so why worry, right?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I said this at the beginning of this BS CoNViD 19(84) PLANdemic that this is going to usher in a new economy for me, I’ve spent many hours trying to find what paper or electronic certificates are going to look like, have sourced printers and APP techs. As soon as they show and tell. Myself and many others are ready to reproduce and distribute to anyone not buying this BS any longer.

They wanna make us criminals to remain free, well hell I’ll welcome the challenge

SaneThinking

In the USA, 27 million people have tested positive for the virus and, in the space of a year, nearly half a million have died there with COVID-19 recorded on their death certificate.

In your post you are suggesting that you will be starting a counterfeiting operation, for money, and bemoaning that 'they' are going to treat you like a criminal. Really?

edit on 18/2/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yeah maybe, but thousand have literally died so why let the innocent be put in danger by those that don't play it fair? The new rules make total sense

They make total sense to those that bow down to the fear imposed on them by their globalist governments.
But not so much to the reasonable folks that cherish their freedoms .
Which , in my opinion , this will not go over well in Israel.

The reasonable folks also are getting to the point with lockdown after lockdown has been broken by some letting the side down for many. I totally agree that it won't go down well but we mostly accepted masks, closures etc to slow down the spread.

As a conspiracy one could also see that the Israeli's might be about to take the war to Iran directly and what a time to do it than when much is closed down. At least the city centres that Hezbollah will target are less empty and people under lockdown, in the event of reprisal attacks by Iran, Hezbollah, Syria will be easier to contain if much of the Israeli population is in their bomb shelters.

Looking at it from this angle there's never been a better time than to take out Iran and its nukes developments.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Yes 100% and I will not be short of people in need

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

45 = CoNViD 20 = Flu
Avg. stay in LTC 6 months to a year.
Avg age of death 77

Argue your inflated numbers all you want, in fact stay afraid and inside!!

And yes I’ll gladly be a criminal to give people their freedoms

Turn off yours NEWS PROPAGANDA
Do not catch THE MEDIA VIRUS

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Revelation 13
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It's starting to get a bit eerie out there.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Why would they do this given their history?

That question could be asked about many things Israel has done over the years , segregating people into clean and unclean surprises me not.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament

More of a response to their own Ultra Orthodox....................... A group that is pretty uncontrollable and doesn't get the message to keep 6 feet apert and stop the social gatherings at weddings and religion. They spread things like wildfire so why should the rest of the law abiding population have to die due to their unruliness?

You have any proof that they “spread” anything more than any other group?

Or just letting your inner Nazi shine?

Just curious...

Read like a true Liberal, " Its Racist ! ".

If you had knowledge of their religion you would know they don't social distance and often congregate for social and
religious gatherings often in close quarters.

Lmao.

I'm no liberal.

I do have knowledge of their religion.

You sound like you need some people to exercise their religious freedom, so they can drive the point home that it's none of your damn business, and their right.

You'll justify anything because of the “pandemic”.

Gimme a Fn break...

You put words in my mouth, I was merely responding to your lack of reading comprehension based on your original comment,
" You have any proof that they “spread” anything more than any other group?
Or just letting your inner Nazi shine? "

He did mention they don't believe in social distancing so therefore they would be more susceptible to spreading a flu bug, its just common knowledge not needing to be explained as you requested from ufoorbhunter. Insinuating he is a Nazi for stating a scientific fact is reminiscent of a Liberal. Basically Gaslighting him unfairly stagnating good debate.

I'm in no way in agreement with any of these draconian totalitarian measures as you also insinuate about me, I'm all about freedom and true democracy.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

45 = CoNViD 20 = Flu
Avg. stay in LTC 6 months to a year.
Avg age of death 77

Argue your inflated numbers all you want, in fact stay afraid and inside!!

And yes I’ll gladly be a criminal to give people their freedoms

Turn off yours NEWS PROPAGANDA
Do not catch THE MEDIA VIRUS

SaneThinking

In countries around the world, with all sorts of different political regimes, COVID-19 is still an issue.

No one is inflating the numbers, there is no reason to do so.

In 2017-2018, which was a notably bad 'flu season in the USA, an estimated 60,000 deaths were estimated from 'flu. In 2020-2021, there have been 490,000 deaths recorded as being from COVID-19. It clearly isn't a 'flu.

The incubation period of the coronavirus is normally around 28 days, but as it is unknown to our immune systems, it can easily take twice as long for our body to mount an immune response and deal with the virus. If people are in long term care for longer than that, it is probably because of other factors.

Although the virus is deadlier in the elderly and those whose heath is already compromised (which is true of every infectious disease), it still occasionally kills or injures those who are younger and are in excellent health.

I am not inflating any figures. I am using CDC published figures.

I also have almost no chance of getting COVID-19, or of requiring a vaccine, because I am resident in New Zealand and we appear to have things adequately contained and managed.

You appear to get your information about the virus from social media and YouTube. They have fewer credentials than news media. Government scientific and health organizations are the most credentialed sources of information and that is where I get my information from.

However, the previous POTUS seems to have been an unreliable source, first saying that the virus was bogus, then in the same speech, that his government was dealing with it well (obviously, the USA is doing the worst in the world, by actual numbers of infected or numbers of dead), and then days later, he is admitted to hospital, purportedly with this non-existent illness? LOL.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The CDC also said that only 6% of all deaths from covid were actual covid deaths. So 6% of 400k it seems that number would be somewhere around 24000 deaths from covid so yea a flu and a mild one at that.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
The CDC also said that only 6% of all deaths from covid were actual covid deaths. So 6% of 400k it seems that number would be somewhere around 24000 deaths from covid so yea a flu and a mild one at that.

CDC Did Not ‘Admit Only 6%’ of Recorded Deaths from COVID-19

All of those now 491,724 deaths, had COVID-19 recorded on their death certificates.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Who are you? Snopes
Lol
"No, it's really realsies guys!"
"Some computer nerd said so!"
Bill Epstein island Gates wants you on his hallpass to life and injected with the latest gov concoction.

It's time you emotional pearl clutchers step aside, you guys have done enough already.

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join