It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of young Memphis surgeon who already had Covid antibodies before getting vaccinated...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

What I typed wasn't exactly right. RNA are instructions. The mRNA vaccines create a SARS-CoV-2 virus spike protein that our bodies then create antibodies that inactivate the protein. The cell then breaks down and gets rid of the mRNA soon after it is finished creating the spike protein and never enters the nucleus of the cell, which is where our DNA is kept. The antibodies remain.

At least that's how I understand it.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman
a reply to: PhoenixOD

What I typed wasn't exactly right. RNA are instructions. The mRNA vaccines create a SARS-CoV-2 virus spike protein that our bodies then create antibodies that inactivate the protein. The cell then breaks down and gets rid of the mRNA soon after it is finished creating the spike protein and never enters the nucleus of the cell, which is where our DNA is kept. The antibodies remain.

At least that's how I understand it.

Pretty close

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Today I watched a second testimony from a doctor saying many will die 4 months to a year after they get the mRNA vaccine; and another said that you have a high chance of dying the next time you get another major infection, even the common cold.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

How this may affect humanity years from now or what long term side effects this may have on people, being an entirely new technology and all.

I'm curious about this too.

Short term, i'd expect not too much will be going on, as they don't want to scare the guinea pigs off before they've demanded their 'medicine'.

Longer term, i fully expect we will be seeing massive rises in fertility problems and an exponential rise in various genetic disorders and cancers.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

The recipients of the shot have their genetic code modified to one degree or another.

Informed consent may be the law, but it is not practiced, it is not obeyed by CDC.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
CDC: Becoming infected again with Covid-19 is extremely rare.

www.cdc.gov...

Only about 50 cases globally have been confirmed.

Yet doctors have the nerve to claim the antibodies produced by Covid-19 only last a few months, even though the millions of people who contracted the virus 1 year (12 months) ago and recovered, have not contracted it again.

Bottom Line: If you had Covid-19, you're good to go. No need for the vaccine. If you're not sure, get an Anti-Body test. LabCorp has centers across the USA.

I got one last week and within 48 hours the results were returned, showing that I was "Positive". In other words, the Covid-19 antibodies were present in my bloodstream. No vaccine for me, unless it becomes mandatory in order to do things like attending events, flying, etc..

originally posted by: dontneedaname
....could be the canary in the coal mine regarding the danger of vaccinating those who already have antibodies

dailymemphian.com...

final sentence in article...

“This is not a reason to not get the vaccine. This is a reason to get the vaccine. Only people who have had COVID-19 have developed this life-threatening process.”

---

gotta love it. Vax defending at all costs. So corrupt. Other news sources with same story you can find online.

duckduckgo.com...

---

So...at one point WHO estimated 10% already had IT. Using their same logic well past 25% now...or something like that.

Of course, false positive, high PCR cycle, yadda yadda yadda.

enjoy being a guinea pig!

EDIT: While this is not ADE...it is similar...and some have warned about auto-immune issues. We'll see.

edit on 3/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join