It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk and Tic Tac

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Glad your fever is down.

Jack Sarfatti claims to know.

L O L

I wondered how many post before he popped up... LOL

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Well he is pushing his stuff at speed so I see out there .

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Yes, I also think he seemed a little defensive.
Perhaps, he is testing stuff. or...
Aliens ?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hi Johnny, hope you feel better soon.

I wanted to point out something about the "Tic Tac" UFO that I have never seen on any other UFO image ever, and that's those projections that resemble the EM Jamming pod on an EA6-B Prowler.

and compare to:

Pretty similar. I'm not saying this means the TIC TAC is man made, but it is an interesting oddity that I have never noticed before on any UFO..

By the way, the one pilot Fravor did mention this thing actively jammed their radar systems when it wanted to.

edit on 13-2-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I believe the Tic Tacs are a high level disinformation program aimed at Russia and china.

If Russia and china think the Tic Tacs are US super weapons being hidden by the US by the cover of calling them UFOs.

The US has done this a number of times with programs like the F117 and SR71.
www.smithsonianchannel.com...
www.history.com...

This does not mean i don't believe in UFOs but It means I believe the US government uses the UFO phenomenon
when needed to hide their projects from others.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hi Johnny, hope you feel better soon.

I wanted to point out something about the "Tic Tac" UFO that I have never seen on any other UFO image ever, and that's those projections that resemble the EM Jamming pod on an EA6-B Prowler.

and compare to:

Pretty similar. I'm not saying this means the TIC TAC is man made, but it is an interesting oddity that I have never noticed before on any UFO..

By the way, the one pilot Fravor did mention this thing actively jammed their radar systems when it wanted to.

Pretty sure there were quite a few reported cases of egg or oval shaped UFO's in the past.

I'm not saying they are all "tic tac" shaped but bear a resemblance to it to say the least.

Lonnie Zamora UFO incident was well documented and investigated many decades ago.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Hey Johnny. You're on the right track with a lot of those questions. PM inbound.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hawkguy

Hey Johnny. You're on the right track with a lot of those questions. PM inbound.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Musk may be the biggest liar since, uh , hah won’t say it. I find it inconceivable he would not know about the tic tak , let alone ATIP.

It is possible, in a funny way , he only focuses on his products and nothing else but more likely, he will downplay any competitive threat that would make his obsolete. In this case, IF he is a flat out liar and Rogan tried to bait him about his knowledge, he poses a serious threat to others. If he just is oblivious, he is going to get technologically crushed or miss an even greater opportunity.

m.youtube.com...

any opinions on this?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: and14263

It is what it is and14263.

Through i tend to imagine companies and/or nations, that are willing to waste 100s of billions of dollars, never mind the time, associated resources, and other expenditures, would be rather hard to maintain.

As to Humans, well love is a very Human construct.

Nature nor physics entertains such delusion, hence our predicament until someone comes up with a way of launching payloads in to low earth orbit via love.

andy06shake, I like your avatar.

Elon is hiding something. I also think it's something to do with NDA's with the government.

Lex Fridman's interview with Cmdr David Fravor is excellent.

- Kirk Out
edit on 3/5/2021 by jamestkirk because: syntax

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join