It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk and Tic Tac

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
SpaceX does do military contracts, and so there is no way Musk is going to say anything, and he is definitely feigning ignorance about the "Tic Tac".

When an aerospace company like SpaceX gets contracts from the US military they have have to sign an unbelievable number of NDA's. I know because I work for a company that supplies assemblies to military contractors including SpaceX.

The weaponization of all things ET and such is the current program, which leaves no room for open discussion by people receiving military contracts which includes Elon Musk.

Quite a few people have lost their jobs at big aerospace companies for sharing info or blowing the whistle on things that even resemble technology that could be from ET.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

SpaceX does do military contracts, and so there is no way Musk is going to say anything, and he is definitely feigning ignorance about the "Tic Tac".

SpaceX was founded in 2002. The Tic Tac sighting was in 2004.

Are you suggesting that SpaceX created it within 2 years ?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

SpaceX was founded in 2002. The Tic Tac sighting was in 2004.

Are you suggesting that SpaceX created it within 2 years ?

Um no. How could you infer that from what I said?

I'm simply saying that Elon Musk knows about it because it was plastered all over every single MSM outlet before.

Anyone running a big company like SpaceX knows about the Tic Tac. Who wouldn't want to be able to reproduce tech like that?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

How could you infer that from what I said?

Maybe becuase this is what you wrote.

so there is no way Musk is going to say anything, and he is definitely feigning ignorance about the "Tic Tac".

There is something for certain Musk has nothing to do with the Tic Tac. Purely because of the timeline i gave previously.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

How could you infer that from what I said?

Maybe becuase this is what you wrote.

so there is no way Musk is going to say anything, and he is definitely feigning ignorance about the "Tic Tac".

There is something for certain Musk has nothing to do with the Tic Tac. Purely because of the timeline i gave previously.

No I didn't. Don't get involved in discussions like this if your reading comprehension is so poor.

I SAID ELON MUSK KNOWS ABOUT THE TIC TAC That is all, now get away from me. Thank you.
edit on 12-2-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

No I didn't.

Are you taking the piss ?

YES you did write it, either go and read your post again or put you effing glasses on.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

He is probably well aware of it just like we do.

But what do you really expect him to say?

Does anyone really expect him to say something like,

"Yeah I know I saw it on tv. This is some crazy powerful tech stuff that these aliens have built, who knows what they are made of? None of my teams nor I can even imagine building anything close to imitating a part of their ET technology, We'd be all screwed though if they some day decide to attack us for whatever reason. The space x thing I'm building on is really primitive stuff to them I guess. it won't matter even if our world military techs gather around together to come up with the most powerful advanced military weapons to fend off an attack from ET's, These alien stuff are really beyond my comprehension."

He probably had many long and deep thoughts about the tic tac ufo's. That's about all he knows.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I don't like to post things with little substance but I thought this was worth a look.

In this clip of Joe Rogan interviewing Elon Musk the Tic Tac craft is mentioned.

To me it seems like Elon knows what it is. He even bluffs and asks "Is there footage of it?" ... kind of pleading ignorance. But it's the most famous aerial phenomena of the last decade, he is bound to know about it.

I get the distinct impression Musk knows what Tic Tac is and is covering up. I'd throw a guess out there and say he maybe funds the bloody thing! He knows it's terrestrial technology and doesn't want to get involved in the conversation. He's edgey.

What do you think?

There is no way way it's terrestrial.

And that's especially the case if Elon knows or knew about it

If he had anything resembling the tech in the tic tac it would make everything SpaceX is doing completely pointless. Completely.

I've watched interviews of all the spacex people that have done them on various formats and they believe they are on the cutting edge of aeronautics.

What the tic tac did.. defied everything we know about physics and propulsion. We don't even know where to start with something like that.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

There is no way way it's terrestrial.

And that's especially the case if Elon knows or knew about it.

I don't see how Elon would have noticed the NYT story in 2017. Although now officially the Richest Person On The Planet, he lives a relatively strange, sheltered life (compared to us), away from the wild 'n' wacky world of Ufology, including the excitable claims of NYT contributor and long-time UFO fanatic Leslie Kean, as well as the now-deflated TTSA circus.

It's far beyond Elon's scope of interest, even though he stoked the anger of Egyptian authorities recently when he made a casual Twatter joke about the Pyramids being Alien-made. Now THAT was funny!

As for the star witness Dave "Sex" Fravor (already a minor TV star after the Nimitz-based TV series 'Carrier' in 2005 which covered the period of the so-called Tic-Tac incident in 2004, but suspiciously never mentioned it), why didn't this 'professional' bother to turn on his flight's camera during his 2004 Tic-Tac encounter?

Instead, he resorted to supporting an extremely unimpressive and most likely unrelated video that came from the Pentagon's miscellaneous 'UAV' (drones and balloons) dustbin - years after it circulated unnoticed on YouTube after debuting on ATS itself in early 2007 when the original 'insider' The FinalTheory initially insisted it occurred in 2005 rather than 2004 (before being banned by ATS mods for 'socking' himself).

Not only did he get the year wrong in his initial ATS post, this was also supposed to be a 'Flying Saucer', not a Tic-Tac...

It looked literally and i mean LITERALLY just like a disk, no stupid traingles or any gimicky things like Independence Day or whatever. It looks exactly how the goverment wants you to NOT think it looks like. It's simply put, a disk

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Colour me impressed.

edit on 12-2-2021 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbdowned
I don't expect him to say anything. I am just pointing out his behaviour indicates he knows about TT. So I guess I expect him to not react in this way

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I don't expect him to say anything. I am just pointing out his behaviour indicates he knows about TT. So I guess I expect him to not react in this way

I agree with that, plus Elon Musk often discusses all kinds of things and into esoteric topics. He also is successful by having access to all kinds of information which is why he is the worlds richest man. He knows all about the TT's. There is no possible way he doesn't know, he is a smart guy.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Wow, what a trip to see some of those forgotten accounts!

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

My point was Elon would never discuss revealing his honest personal opinion about TT or aliens on public tv or radio seriously.
He was in an uncomfortable situation being asked about alien tech stuff.
Afterall he's one of our smartest tech business people who has a great influence on society.

His behavior showed just that nothing really strange.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Funny cause, in 1952, Wernher von Braun wrote a book called "Project Mars" which imagined that human colonists on Mars would be led by a person called "Elon"

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Can it turn invisible, self replicate an be whole like it was one, and maybe phase it density were thinner then air, an become dense enough to smash thing with gravity? And is orange as the Devil?

All the I think the other one has a thing for emp or some #.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Absolutely, Johnny - you're spot on. My one caveat: I think Elon acts like he would LIKE to know more than he does. Half of his Mars dream and beyond is wishful thinking. The same one many of us have had since birth. That's ok. I'm not knocking it. If he can afford a ticket for him and some pals, great. It's a step forward.

But Ticy-Tacy? He's not in on it. He has no need to know, so he doesn't. But he'd love to get his mitts on the technology...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
interesting Debunking of the tic tac videos by Mick West in this video......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo

But Ticy-Tacy? He's not in on it. He has no need to know, so he doesn't. But he'd love to get his mitts on the technology...

Ok.. keep in mind I'm still down with a fever (dropped abit, I'm at 100 now).

I've asked this a few times to people (supposedly) in the know and no one has ever answered my question or I heard once "well thats the first time I've been asked". And yet to me it would be one of the first query for also judging a distance (amongst other queries).

Did it cast a reflection or shadow on or off the water, clouds, etc.?

Lets theorize that it didn't and were trying hard not to throw a extra-terrestrial form of craft, what other possible theories (wild or not), could one imagine?

1) We know that there has been years of researching and the utilizing lasers for a number of years, I wonder if Military Holography could be at play as a shell over some super fast/exotic drone?

1a) Again with optics, could this be a projection that also could be tracked (when wanted), if shot at there would be no effect. This is just a blurb off miltary . com back in 2006 entitled Fighting Shadows: Military Holograms

One of Watt's suggested applications is 'deception in an urban environment'. Take a shop window and replace it with a hologram of a window display, and you have an apparently innocuous space where troops can be stationed without any hint of their presence. A vehicle (a car or bus) could use similar trompe loeil effect.There is the possibility of using holograms to create virtual forces or virtual obstacles, but the problems are all too apparent. The situation is much better indoors where the optical environment can be controlled.

OK, so if this stated back in 2006... what do you think they can do now (CAVEAT: remember that when it comes to the military, what we see was already researched 20 or more years ago prior to this getting released to the public).

2) Physics Play, warping the fabric of reality (supposedly), Dont even know where you begin with something like that except I would imagine that it would require in the least a "origin and designation, a location to have the hocus pocus work). This nothing is new as they played with this as far back as the 60's and of course we've all heard about the weirdness about the "Philadelphia Experiment" and later from the 80's around Montauk, NY. (from Wikipedia)

The Montauk Project is a conspiracy theory that alleges there were a series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station in Montauk, New York, for the purpose of developing psychological warfare techniques and exotic research including time travel.

Montauk whether or not any of the above is true and/or fabricated actually has a loooong history of strangeness. By the way someone who was called affectionately the 4th Amigo here at ATS, William One Sac, did years worth of Research on Montauk's Camp Hero and you can read many of his posts and threads on the subject.

But I digress because As i've said.. where the hell do you start with that.

3) Not even going to touch the ultra-dimensional aspect.

So I guess the bottom line is I'm on the fence as to what the TicTac might even be.

I've captured on video once at dusk and once after midnight durinag an Lunar Eclipse, an Infrared Barbell shaped something that appeared to be attached to itself. Wasn't even looking for UFO's, it just kind of came into view as I was doing a slow pan. The one at dusk looks similar to the Tictac video (but much further away and I was Earthbound obviously).

Anyway... I'm rambling now.. lol (remember, I don't feel good and so have an excuse? (Naaaa)

Johnny

edit on 2/13/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: because: I'm sick and made mistakes.. and probably missed some

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Glad your fever is down.

Jack Sarfatti claims to know.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I took it as just another uninformed person. He has a lot of money and is cocky enough to think that he knows it all. He can’t fathom that there is something he doesn’t understand and there is nothing millions of years more advanced than him. He even thinks, in his arrogance, that his stuff is more advanced than the military when in fact the only thing that would be allowed in the general public would be tech the military deems obsolete. Joe could have shown him the interviews and talked to him. He missed an opportunity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join