It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Cleric Cites ‘Islamic Medicine’ – Warns Coronavirus Vaccine Makes You Gay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
So, Muslims can stone you for being gay

Sometimes they walk you up a spiral staircase ... blindfolded ... until you step off into space. The rulez for punishments for any given 'crime' ... are like taking a time machine trip into the past.

edit on 922021 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think this stems from the anal probe test. This guys attitude should bring it home to the world about his religion and influence on his followers. He has 210,000 followers that believe his every word. Now you can see where extremist come about.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Everyone gets the jab before the floor show.

It's beyond me, help me Mommy.
I'll be good you'll see, take this dream away.
What's this, let's see.
Oh, I feel sexy!
What's come over me?
Oh, here it comes again...

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I think they just got their news mixed up, they heard about the chinese anal swabs and the vaccine and somehow got the two combined.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Great way to eliminate terrorism in the Middle East.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Makes as much sense as the rest of the antivax movement.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I would have never thought of that excuse.....I wonder if we will be able to use that excuse if they mandate the vaccine?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
My father in law gets his second dose next week. I'll hit on him, then report my findings here to you guys.

Brush behind him lightly, package to cheeks, and see if he pushes against it.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Ok, this is hilarious, I have a friend that is from Turkey he said that the reason covid is around is because people in China eats bats and that is how they got covid,

They called it, unclean food.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Anyway, no knowing what a synthetic DNA will do to the body in the long term who knows, people will grow a second head, or another limp. Specially the children born after covid,

Mutations are possible

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

So I have been telling my mom not to take it just based on the warnings from the Vaccine companies after Norway forced them to admit who should not be taking it.

I guess I should add this to the list

I have long time customers who are pushing over 75 and they insist on getting it. I said you better ask your doctor because your over the age limit per the warnings from the Vaccine makers.

It was just like I had told them not to take it because it was going to make them gay lol. "Well I just dont want to get sick or my wife was a nurse 30 fricking years ago and she is making me get it".

People are brainless anymore. I wanted to go knock on their foreheads and say did you just hear what I told you??? lol

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I have to admit that, at first, I laughed, but this is truly sad.

The Muslim world was a pinnacle of intellectualism at one point. It's very sad they sacrificed it for fairy tales and fanaticism.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HackScribbler

I have to admit that, at first, I laughed, but this is truly sad.

The Muslim world was a pinnacle of intellectualism at one point. It's very sad they sacrificed it for fairy tales and fanaticism.

The pendulum can swing too far in either direction, my friend.

People call America the New World. Until you've actually toured the old (and not some two-week trip), the New World moniker is just words. I completed the Hajj when I was a very young man. The effort made would be easy to describe except for a failing memory ... the experience far more difficult to put into words. It was a 'good thing' and I'll leave it at that.

Most Muslims are very respectable people. If you didn't grow up in their culture, you just don't belong (and probably never will). You'd get a less-welcoming reception barging in on our Amish neighbors. They're good folk too.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Wait until he finds out about the anal swabs.

Edit: dugg88 beat me to it!
edit on 9-2-2021 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ahh, you got to love backwards people of any religion!! you all suck!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Ahh, you got to love backwards people of any religion!!

C'mon, VonClod, tell us you never once carried that SG down to the crossroads at midnight.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Maybe they have a different method to introduce the vaccine in your body.

Moon River!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: vonclod
Ahh, you got to love backwards people of any religion!!

C'mon, VonClod, tell us you never once carried that SG down to the crossroads at midnight.

I can neither confirm, nor deny me and Papa Legba might of struck a deal.. he now prefers to be called Scratch!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yaay! More gay men means more free women for the rest of us!

Unless the jab turns all the women into lesbians?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

One thing is certain: when a Religious Leader says something will make you gay, it's almost a certainty said Religious Leaders is in the closet, just dying to burst out .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join