It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exactly how the mRNA vaccines can cause a "cytokine storm" , months after taking it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Professor Dolores Cahill explains how the "cytokine storm" is an antibody dependent response of the human body and how that explains the increase in deaths after taking the coronavirus vaccine.

This video interview of a Molecular Biologist and Immunologist/ Ireland, explains how the mRNA Covid-19 vaccines can actually increase the death rate of the clinical disease. Months after taking the last JAB.

Scientist Predicts mRNA Vaccine Will Lead To Numerous Deaths Months After Injection

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I already get cytokine storms from the flu vaccine. I expect they are creating more people like me and that when it comes to getting their next flu vaccination, more people will get the storm. At least everyone will understand how I have been dealing with all the people looking at me like I am weird because I get a major reaction within a day after the flu shot or the DTAP shot. I have never had a problem with the straight Tetnus shot though.

I am pretty sure that the Pharma companies and FDA will deny that their vaccines caused any problems if they occur down the road. They only accept evidence that fits their beliefs, it isn't only liberals that are like that.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

And this is worse than a vaccine. This actually turns your cells into factories that produce the substance antibodies will react to.

Normally vaccines are a one time injection of the material. This mRNA vaccine just keeps on giving.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I wonder if the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will do the same thing as Moderna and Pfizer?

It is a different technology.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

And this is worse than a vaccine. This actually turns your cells into factories that produce the substance antibodies will react to.

Normally vaccines are a one time injection of the material. This mRNA vaccine just keeps on giving.

I won't be getting this vaccine, it is written that if you have had a severe reaction to any vaccine in the past or if you are allergic to any of the adjuvant chemistry then you should not take this vaccine. I am allergic to propylene and polyethylene glycols in foods and in shampoos too.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I wonder if the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will do the same thing as Moderna and Pfizer?

It is a different technology.

From what I have read about the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, it would appear it would possibly be safer. But who knows.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I won't be taking this either. It uses an Adenovirus to turn your cells into a Covid protein producers also. Might be safer but who knows. Vitamin D3 is probably more effective than any vaccine they will come up with on these types of viruses.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
... I am pretty sure that the Pharma companies and FDA will deny that their vaccines caused any problems if they occur down the road. They only accept evidence that fits their beliefs, it isn't only liberals that are like that.

Wouldn't matter anyway because Congress has already granted them total immunity from any damages they cause.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

True but I think the point is they will claim plausible deniability and blame any adverse affects or deaths on a new strain of the corona or something else, anything but the vaccines..

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: rickymouse
... I am pretty sure that the Pharma companies and FDA will deny that their vaccines caused any problems if they occur down the road. They only accept evidence that fits their beliefs, it isn't only liberals that are like that.

Wouldn't matter anyway because Congress has already granted them total immunity from any damages they cause.

So Congress is now the entity that will try to deny the vaccines are defective, and they will have the FDA ignore all the evidence that shows it is what is causing problems in the future, if the evidence is not accepted by the FDA it is not real or pertinent.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
When people start dropping from the vaccine and they need to use all those stored body bags and coffin liners they will call it another mutation of Covid.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Im not sure your a real doctor ! Lol
The point of a vaccine is to reproduce harmless cells that ur body will recognise as harmful pathogens that ur immune system will learn how to fight .

Given that, the AstraZeneca trials , which were majority 40-60 years old have not proven immunity on over 60s which is first role out, and the Pfizer mRNA vaccine is a new technology that has not been tested so buyer beware. At the end of the day your taking a vaccine with a 95% efficacy for a disease you have 99% chance of surviving .

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

Im not sure your a real doctor ! Lol The point of a vaccine is to reproduce harmless cells that ur body will recognise as harmful pathogens that ur immune system will learn how to fight .

I'm not an MD so I offer no medical advise. But I know that vaccines are dead or disabled pathogens. When injected into the body antibodies are naturally produced by the body to hopefully cause elevated immunity to the live pathogen.

Dead Within 15 Minutes of Taking Vaccine

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

JJ is a real vaccine, they are using a piece of the real virus no GMO no synthetic DNA, it will not be as strong as the GMO injection, Astra zeneca is also like the JJ, now notice I do not refer to the Synthetic GMO injection as a vaccine because they are not.

Still I will wait for long term side effects on JJ, also is only one shot no two.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

JJ is a real vaccine, they are using a piece of the real virus no GMO no synthetic DNA, it will not be as strong as the GMO injection, Astra zeneca is also like the JJ, now notice I do not refer to the Synthetic GMO injection as a vaccine because they are not.

Still I will wait for long term side effects on JJ, also is only one shot no two.

Sorry to break it to you. The JJ does the same thing but uses a virus instead. To take over your body cells. Then the virus protein virus shell is produced by your cells. No vaccine works very well against Covid viruses. At least with a normal vaccine they just inject the dead or disabled pathogen only once.

edit on 8-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: fixed it

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Ia reply to: Doctor Smith
Thank you for posting.
Dr Dolores Cahil is someone who deserves respect.
I don't know what to think anymore. But I can tell: I once had a septic shock ... so horrible ...
Listen to her CV if you want. Just the first 15 minutes of the video.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
At the end of the day your taking a vaccine with a 95% efficacy ...

I've not seen a 95% efficacy in anything other than the publications of those marketing the vaccine.

If anything, I've seen the opposite in actual statistics from one nursing home in my country where the personnel was vaccinated and the residents not, where there was a sudden outbreak of Corona after the vaccination rounds. Almost all personnel were tested positive and only half the residents. Taken those numbers, the vaccine would then make you almost twice as susceptible to Corona (almost twice as much % of the personnel was tested positive than the residents) and about 30 years older in terms of riskfactor and susceptibility to Corona (the residents were about 30 years older on average I'm guessing, not really my point, bit of a joke).

I'm exagerrating a bit and leaving out the detail that this was after the first injection, but just to show that you probably should take marketing speech and publications (the 95% efficacy claims) with a grain of salt (how much efficacy is claimed after the first injection? That still doesn't reflect the reality of these numbers at this particular nursing home).
edit on 13-2-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I like Cahill too.

I've had several friends take the shot, including a brother. None are really informed on what the shot actually is, a pity.

I'm beginning to think that those rushing to get the jab are playing a form of Russian Roulette.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

This is been going for a long time, no big pharma is held accountable, they just do pay outs to keep people affected quiet.

Is a reason people have to sign a form to get this the china virus injection, no only is a "trial" but you consent to any side effects and will not help pharma and government accountable for any wrong doings.

But also this will no allow for this china virus injection to be mandatory.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Ia reply to: Doctor Smith
Thank you for posting.
Dr Dolores Cahil is someone who deserves respect.
I don't know what to think anymore. But I can tell: I once had a septic shock ... so horrible ...
Listen to her CV if you want. Just the first 15 minutes of the video.
www.youtube.com...

Here is a more recent video of hers. She is pretty knowledgeable about this stuff. I hope what she says is not correct, I know a lot of people taking this vaccine and they are nice trusting people. I guess we will find out what happens later on, up to two years from now.
principia-scientific.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join