It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just found this posted on Bitchute. Looks like the vaccines are killing many people. Sometimes instantly. Other times it takes a few weeks. Especially the elderly. You have to expand the player to see the print.

Death By Medicine

And I found the CDC website that gives access. I'm not sure yet but you may have to have credentials to access the Covid-19 VAERS results.

How to Access VAERS Data through VAERS WONDER System

And for an added bonus. This video shows evidence of all the crazy Nano Technology that is being used that you are probably unaware of.

Nano Tech
edit on 1-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: link problems

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

edit on 1-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: corrected problem with links

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

That bitchute link wont play, says it's been banned in our country, Britain..... Fab....

link   

That bitchute video won’t play for me. All of my other bitchute videos load and play just fine. Not this one.

link   

Wow this is TNT!

I'm so glad I haven't had a damn thing to do with any of this crap.
I wonder if it's in the masks as well?
edit on 1-2-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Strange. All the links and video's are now working for me. Maybe clear out the cookies in your browser in settings.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Nano tech video is censored here-This video is unavailable as the contents have been deemed potentially illegal within your country by our moderation team.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

That bitchute video won’t play for me. All of my other bitchute videos load and play just fine. Not this one.

That's weird. It's playing for me.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: KansasGirl

Strange. All the links and video's are now working for me. Maybe clear out the cookies in your browser in settings.

It’s playing now- took 15 minutes and I had to log in to bitchute, which I don’t have to do to watch other bitchute videos. Hmmmm. Anyway, watching now.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Nano tech video is censored here-This video is unavailable as the contents have been deemed potentially illegal within your country by our moderation team.

Very educational video about nano chips the size of a grain of sand possibly being implanted with the Q tip Covid tests. The Morgellons fibers. Goes into how these vaccines make your body a factory to produce substances. Even with good intent they often do a lot of damage. Might not be reversible.

I won't be taking any vaccine from any so called authority.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Guess I'm the only one who can't watch it then.

As someone who has said this is the wither the mark or the precursor to it, nothing surprises me.

Covid is pneumonia with lab induced gain of function. Could be game over this...

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I notice when I got the vaccine they had you sit around for 15 minutes in case you showed any adverse effects, such as instantaneous deaths that you are reporting. I guess that's so they can sweep up the dead bodies and it's enough time to read all the paperwork they give you. The line was long, but efficient. My guess is they were shoving through one person every 30 seconds or so and this was happening all day long. All the patients were old. I puzzled at this until I realized this "Tier" is only old people and I'm one of them. Who knew? I didn't trip over any dead bodies so I'm thinking this is highly exaggerated.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Small fraction of adverse reactions is counted. The famous baseball dude dying after taking it? Nothing in common with the vaccine of course.
Oldies are not informed. It's such a crime! They should read them aloud the small print before being able to call it an informed consent.
It's a fraudulent TV marketing without the fast voice warning in the end.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I'm not sure yet but you may have to have credentials to access the Covid-19 VAERS results.

No you don't......there is access to the "public" information.....beyond that I'm not sure.

I just completed a search for All Symptoms and came up with about 9500 results. I don't know how to refine that to just deaths, and don't have time either ATM.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

If Covid is people. Vaccine may be the cure.

Although one of them is not even a vaccine but an experimental gene therapy.
What if it's just a precedent and the second or the third one will finish you?
The fact that you didnt die on day one doesnt mean it's ok now.

Theories about "morgellons" and stuff they can claim but not prove are not on the same level as the petition of Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon. You might wanna read, share and sign that one.
They see a high possibility of an allergic reaction to placental cells later (in women). Allergic reaction to any common coronaviruses. If it starts wiping old people off next year they'll say it's a new strain of virus and sell the survivors a new one. If I knew it may be my last decade on the planet I'd want to get them off my back.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: schuyler

Although one of them is not even a vaccine but an experimental gene therapy.
What if it's just a precedent and the second or the third one will finish you?
The fact that you didnt die on day one doesnt mean it's ok now.

What if? Not the first one, but the second one! Oh, I get it now. What happened to all the instantaneously dead?

Your paranoia is amusing.
edit on 2/1/2021 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

That bitchute link wont play, says it's been banned in our country, Britain..... Fab....

Install Opera browser and enable VPN
Choose America as location.
edit on 1-2-2021 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I was messing around with the VAERS earlier. It's complicated to get any results out of it.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I found it the pre runner where they tell you about it first.

The Strrain
edit on 1-2-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I notice when I got the vaccine ... this "Tier" is only old people and I'm one of them.

Hey, Schuyler, how much pain do you feel in the injection site?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join